[Brooklyn, New York, USA] NY Blader Meet up

Hm.I think just about anytime would be good for me.Ask your freinds what Time would be good for them.Then we can try to figure out a time.(btw I'm on that site I pmed you about)
I'll ask, but it's pretty high odds that there's gonna be a carpool of EastNorthport bladers anyway.

I'll be sure to ask, especially because there's still going to be people outside of the carpool.

ALSO, i must ask, but do you know where in Prospect Park this would be?
i would love to attend this tourney but i live in the capital district and that is a little to far of a travel because i am in school during feb, if it was summer i mite of had a chance to make it, but i still wana get a capital district tourney goin over the summer as well
Thats a shame. Does your school have february break?

While i'm posting, I'd like to announce that the tournament, Brooklyn Rage (name pending, that is) will be held at Prospect Park. We will be meeting at the Train Station over by the movie theater (ask Zeox about adresses, i've never been in the area) and will find a good spot in the park for the meetup. A Battle Royal will be held on the tournament day after the winner is decided in my large homemade stadium for kicks.

Zeox told me all this on a chat... thing, so the information could change.

Dates:
Blader Meet (2/19/10)- Tournament entrants and whoever else wants to come will just battle for a while. We will get a generla idea of what we'e up against, and have a little fun.

Brooklyn Rage (3/21/10)-The actual tournament will be held on this day, and we will battle to decide a winner. Afterwards, we will have a battle royal in my large wooden stadium for kicks.
February 19 is a Friday so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. Maybe if it was a Saturday or a Sunday.
Good tournament though. It would be nice if a lot of people showed up,
We can move it to Saturday, I don't think it Would make much of a Difference, Firelord your opinion on this?

Editing title and op To match the BLader meet up thing
Well actually Now that i look closer Firelord has pointed out that it will Feb Break xD
But Saturday would probably still be better for some people who are busy on Friday ; those who have jobs Tongue_out
Good point. Some people have lives, like my parents, who would supposedly be driving me and as many friends as i can loan beys to (with 2 exceptions, EternalD and GameF. I have taught you well.)

EDIT: SO the LDragoster might come? I hoped this from the moment i saw this thread.
Firelord

Your good with the date changing to saturday?
I'm cool with Sitar-day. It'd be fun either way.

And then LDrago can come :3

Tommorrow, i'll start pushing this around at lunch. Get a head count of who might show.
Coolio.Wait a minute.Firelord,Me,LDrago,EternalD,GameF,Firelord said he might be bringing 2 other people,thats 8

*Shuffle shuffle shuffle* I got some win pictures, I just hope I don't need to take them down Once The event Happens.

[Image: win_button.jpg]
We need 9for a tournament in March though >.>

EDIT: Hey, if the actual tournament is the Spring Equinox, we might get some of these new exotic beys comming out as a prize. Maybe, but if Thermal Lacerta was a secind place prize, i would throw the final match if i got that far. THERMAL LACERTA!!!
Oh yeah so Can't wait for this tourney Pinching_eyes

I got a pretty good combo in mind Tongue_out
I'll take a head count of kids interested in my school tomorrow.

I'm aiming for at least 3, counting Game.

EDIT: Hey, LDrago, get some of your mates from Union Square to come.

After the meetup, we can submit the tournament to the WBO. I'm so excited for both. I especially can't wait to test mine against Ldrago's. Beyskills, that is.
just wonderin have you ever thought about holding a tournament in mid america like kansas, i know me and my friends would love to come.
No, We live too far away from Kansas.Host your own tourny there.I don't think people entering this tourny would go there, I know for me, I would not travel states to play beyblade with like 10 people,
(Feb. 01, 2010  3:21 AM)Jim Wrote: just wonderin have you ever thought about holding a tournament in mid america like kansas, i know me and my friends would love to come.

The title of that post is

RE: [Brooklyn, New York, USA] NY Blader Meet up

Though i'm happy to see the 'and my friends' in that post. You have a good shot at holding your own.
Hate to double post, but an edit doesn't bump...

Intrest at my school is lower than expected. I can probably get meslef, GameF and EternalD on the site, and if we pray hard, maybe one more person. That means 5 people. We need 9 by the equenox. LDrago, Union Square friends that might show?
You, EternalD, GameF, The maybe one more person is 4. Plus me is 5. Plus Ldrago 6. You miscalculated a bit.
The minimum number of people who have to attend a tournament for it to count is eight, by the way.
That means 2 more people in March thinking everyone who attends this event comes to the next one.
Thanks Kai-V

Btw, Ldrago and mostly firelord, In march we need to get a blader passport, I said mostly Firelord because you need to get your other friend on the WBO so he can get a passport also. But We got plenty of time for that rofl. (well Around one Month)
Can't i just pay 5 bucks and attend? And also, we can use the meeting to attract people in the area for the tournament.
Well yeah I guess that is another way. Plus I'm not sure that attracting plan is going to work, But Its worth a shot I guess
I'd love to go to New York since some of my family is there, but I'm in Florida and February 20 is my birthday. Unhappy Anyway, first I need a Blader Passport and somehow, we managed to do (I think) everything NOT on my ACTUAL birthday. (Party, etc.) I probably could do the actual day in March, depending what day it is.
LDrago's right, doing something on a Friday isn't worth it when you can do it on Saturday.
We already agreed with Ldrago
If you read some posts In the thread, We already said the date in march
Plus, If your not gonna come why post? Florida is a long way to new York. Im not trying to sound rude but seriously.