[Brooklyn, New York, USA] NY Blader Meet up

(Feb. 03, 2010  1:47 AM)Zeox Wrote: We already agreed with Ldrago
If you read some posts In the thread, We already said the date in march
Plus, If your not gonna come why post? Florida is a long way to new York. Im not trying to sound rude but seriously.

Yeah, I understand. I get that a lot.
If you can somehow manage to get here on either of the dates, however, you'd be welcomed with open arms.

We need more bladers T_T
I just contacted Keyblader007 about this tournament. As I know he lives in New york I thought I would ask, he replied, so I'm just telling him the details. I'll tell you if he can or not. Unless he posts here ...
Thank you much, Raykon.

GameF has a ferm Yes, apparently. It would be better if he logged in and posted for himself, but still.

EternalD is still a Maybe for all i know, and i can't seem to get even a maybe from anyone else at my school.
Have you contacted Meros ? He seemed interested in attending tournaments from the World Beyblade Organization around New York.
No, I don't think we have. Ill find his profile and Pm him, Thanks Kai-V.
(Jan. 19, 2010  2:35 AM)Zeox Wrote: Time:TBA
Date:Feb 19
PlaceTongue_outrospect, parkWill get an Exact Address soon.The place is near the Movie theater there,and Next to it is a train station,There we will meet.
Blade Format:MFB
Stadiums:MFB attack
Format:Block format
ADD.INFO:None of these battles will be ranked
Attendance List

Might be Attending:
Firelord
Firelord's Freinds
Gamefreak
Zeox
LDrago

oh, ,where can i find that park? i want to join to watch there.Tongue_out_wink give us more information about that please. thanksWink
Mhm, I am actually thinking Of changing this location to the Museum In Grand army Plaza since it would be Easier to find. Arj I'll get more information Later today
Good thing i have no idea where Grand Army Plaza is. I'll find out, though.

So you might come? There'll be plenty of bladers, and more than an oppertunety to borrow a blade. You could play! I've got a Flame Libra 145ES that i might be letting people use.
Oh I'll go ahead and buy a Passport this week or the next. Tongue_out Free Entry into WBO Tourneys AND a awesome Face hehe

Hey I'll see if maybe there any people I can call up to come as well
Hey hey hey people: Update on ENP Entrants

~No new recruits besides my one friend and Game
~I can most likely come
~With a little bit of luck, Game AND HIS DAD might play. Imagine that.
~ED might be able to come, borderline still.

~Another S bit the dust, and i cannot lend my Wolf H145BS to anyone because i'm lending my D to ED. SO i need to slap ES on Rock Aries and BS on Flame Libra Unhappy
I have either a big lot or a slightly smaller lot of beyblades that should arrive before the tourney so i would be happy to lend to people who need.
And I also figured out what combo I'll be using well I narrowed it down to 5 anyway xD.
The brilliance in LDrago's head is astounding.

GF got his Ldrago today!

If there is no school again for me tommorrow, i'll be stuck using a Flame Libra 145ES...
at least it's not the real tournament yet.

Also, if there is school tommorrow, i'll bug everyone i run into. Try and try.
Yes I did get my LDrago! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I would like to get a Rock Leone before the tourney, but I have nine days. I ordered my Ldrago and it took about 10 days. I might let my cuz borrow one of my two beys. He really wants one.
(Feb. 12, 2010  2:44 AM)firelord767 Wrote: GF got his Ldrago today!

Just to clarify he means The Beyblade not me C: and L.LDrago btw..

In total I'll have at the very least 7 beyblades with me for the tourney.

Is anyone going to sell MFBs there?
man I might come I don't have an MFB gear yet but If I can get some before the dead line I will be there....
If you going too the tourney in March I'd be happy to lend you a bey if you don't buy one before the tourney in March
I need to figure out wat time this starts, that was one of the first things my Dad asked
LDrago:That very nice of you What kinda of blades do you have Attack,defense,etc?
can somebody get the tournament on video and put it on youtube
@Trowa Well The A/B Reshuffle and the S/D Reshuffle is what I'm definitely getting so You can borrow parts from their.

stormpegasus I can probably bring my camera and put it on youtube Smile
LDrago: O ok thanks I should have something by then But I will be going.
If you come to the one next weekend, i guess you could borrow some parts from me.

And stormpeg, i'll try as well. We can have a collaborate effort to record every match. GF, can you bring your Tripod?

Quote:Just to clarify he means The Beyblade not me C:
OR IS IT?

And yes, we need a Time. Zeox, enlighten us. Also, this is still at Prospect Park, Saturday February 20th, right?
A time? Well, I don't know.
How does 3:00pm sound? Just a random time, but it allows us to sleep in a little. Grin