[Brooklyn, New York, USA] NY Blader Meet up

Considering the circumstances, the Committee judged it necessary to give Zeox a warning accordingly, and we unfortunately have to announce that somebody else will have to be in charge of the potential tournament, since we would not trust him if he submitted an Event Proposal now.

We hope the tournament can still be organised.

Wow. I guess it's done with then. I can't- i don't live in the city.

Thank you for at least leaving the thread open.
I may host a tournament in late march or April either in Brooklyn or Queens...Maybe Manhatten

But for now I'm a bit too busy

Quite a shame Zeox never showed
Whos allowed to host a brooklyn tournament?
i might come idk how far away it is imma check on a map now
i am not sure if i will go it cause it is very far away from me imma ask my brother though so i am not confirmed yet
Hello Bladers from New Jersey and the Local Area looking for a group to join!

come join the NJ Bladers ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/
when is the battle
i live in brooklyn can 13 year olds come
and do i need a bey pointer
i might come
Edit: i didn't read when the thread was started so my mistake i can't go unless i have a time machine
Is this tournament going to be rescheduled, or does this just need to be closed? I'm not sure, but if rescheduled, could the location be changed to somewhere in Manhattan?
It seems like FOREVER since I battled somebody,I'm thinking of gathering some interest for an event in Prospect Park,the first Tournament will probably be limited,since I want to start out small.It would be on a weekend.Tell me what you think!

Judges:Me,Futomos

Attendees:
Ultimate Kcpj
Futomos
KiLL_SwiTcH (maybe)
Hydreigon
InfernoBlast7 (maybe)
ZeroX!!!(maybe)
Striker X (maybe)
Ga'Hooleone (maybe)
(Sep. 23, 2011  1:37 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: It seems like FOREVER since I battled somebody,I'm thinking of gathering some interest for an event in Prospect Park,the first Tournament will probably be limited,since I want to start out small.It would be on a weekend.Tell me what you think!

Attendees:
Ultimate Kcpj

I might come. I finally decided that instead of waiting for a tournament in MA to show up, I would go to a NY tournament instead. So, I'm interested. Smile

EDIT: I might be able to judge as well as battle.
Yay!!!!Hopefully we get more people.
ya me too
Is that a might or for sure Zero X.
A might
3 people maybe,and 3 people coming for sure.
I'm a maybe as well.
Ok,if anything changes for you guys saying maybe,pm me.
ultimate Kcpj my new username is Zero X2 so change my name to Zero X2
Ok,then,I will do it.
Any date yet you could put me as a maybe but i wont know untill a date is reached
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:03 AM)zero9 Wrote: ultimate Kcpj my new username is Zero X2 so change my name to Zero X2

He just changed his username again to "zero9". BTW, you spelled my username wrong on the attendees list.
Ok,fixed,Thanks Futomos! Smile