[Brooklyn, New York, USA] NY Blader Meet up

Time:TBA
Date:Feb 19
PlaceTongue_outrospect, parkWill get an Exact Address soon.The place is near the Movie theater there,and Next to it is a train station,There we will meet.
Blade Format:MFB
Stadiums:MFB attack
Format:Block format
ADD.INFO:None of these battles will be ranked
Attendance List

Might be Attending:
Firelord
Firelord's Freinds
Gamefreak
Zeox
LDrago
It has definitely been a while since the last tournament in New York. You have to know however that the previous events were not too successful : most of the time, a lot of people did not show up, so there were too few participants for a tournament.

I do hope you can get some people in your area to play. Try to contact the members that have added themselves to the map.
(Jan. 19, 2010  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It has definitely been a while since the last tournament in New York. You have to know however that the previous events were not too successful : most of the time, a lot of people did not show up, so there were too few participants for a tournament.

I do hope you can get some people in your area to play. Try to contact the members that have added themselves to the map.

Thank You Kai-V

I will try to get some people that will actually come. I searched some threads and Did see some where No one actually showed.

Edit:Better get a passport soon Rofl
Edit:I'm gonna start Pming Some NY people on the map
So.. No one? Unhappy
I can't travel to far, as i learned when i asked my dad if i could mmake the trek to the Flower Summit or whatever it was in Rochester. I'll look up prospect park, though. Might be close enough.

EDIT: Brooklyn? If you guys pass this through the Staff to make it official after more interest shows, you can 90% count me in.
Man thats way too far from me
New York tourny is an awesome idea! Brooklyn could be a good place too, my cousin lives there he is very interested by MFBs, but sadly doesn't know about launchers and broke my stopper Unhappy
Brooklyn New York,Prospect park.

Is there another prospect park I don't know about?

I remember hearing this other topic About a tourny at prospect park.I think its the same prospect park.Its near some movie theater with a train station
(Jan. 20, 2010  3:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Brooklyn New York,Prospect park.

Is there another prospect park I don't know about?

I remember hearing this other topic About a tourny at prospect park.I think its the same prospect park.Its near some movie theater with a train station

I didn't know about this one, lol. GF (please?) and I can run a military operation in our hometown weeding through the masses for potential bladers, like we've been doing for a while (fun stuff). We've got a few already, and this tournament would be a great way for them to start off there blading career if they were to come. The only real problem is transportation and convincing them to go to the city to play with a Spinning Top. Other than that, we can secure quite a few people. That, plus other bladers like yourself in attendance, and we could easily hold it in block format.

I can't make any gaurentees, but I could try. Even if we don't go ourselves, I would spread the word around town as much as possible.
What is a GF?

And Nice Job Firelord. I hope you and Your friends can attend.I hope at least we can get a good number of people to have a fun event if its not a tournament .

Pm Me where you live, I think I can figure out a transportation Passage and A good date for all of us
There are a bunch of beyblade gatherings in NYC, but most of the attendees don't know about and/or don't like the WBO.

There is a slim, slim chance that I could go to a NYC event, but it depends on the date, and I never know until a week before.
GF is GameFreak140
And He Wrote:New York tourny is an awesome idea! Brooklyn could be a good place too, my cousin lives there he is very interested by MFBs, but sadly doesn't know about launchers and broke my stopper Unhappy
In this thread. He lives in my neighborhood and is among those who would be extremely likely to come. I'll try and rally up more possibil members, and here comes the PM.

EDIT: Pm'd.
Cool.Updating List Of who Might attend.

By the way, Minion.What Date do You think Would be good for you? Firelord, same question.
(Jan. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)Zeox Wrote: Cool.Updating List Of who Might attend.

By the way, Minion.What Date do You think Would be good for you? Firelord, same question.

I really don't know. Sometimes I just end up being in or around nyc. It is fairly unlikely that I can go... I really probably shouldn't have even mentioned it xP
It's Ok Minion.

The event will most probably be at prospect park, But there still might be a change of location.

So does anyone else but me,firelord, and firelord's freinds?
(Jan. 19, 2010  2:35 AM)Zeox Wrote: I started looking At the threads in this Topic.(Threads in this section might be more Suitable)

I saw No Threads about a new York Tourny recently.I thought Maybe I might start one.I have a stadium and A few blades.

So, Anyone want to enter a NY tourny? I know a few places We can have the tourny, The date Could be decided later to see what is best for everyone.

Time:TBA
Date:TBA
Place:TBA (Could Be Prospect Park, But there are a few more options)
Blade Format:MFB
Stadiums:MFB attack (more might be available if someone brings some more)
Format:Block format

Attendance List

Might be Attending:
Firelord
Firelord's Freinds
Gamefreak
Minion
If i do as planned, fixed.

As far as dates, i'd certainly be open for February break, or maybe in March (we can use BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion to the advantage).

I have beys that i can now lend my friends to at the tournament (HWS Reshuffle~), so it's looking good Grin
I think Maybe a Practice Day at February Break.Then try to get some more people for a tourny in march, Which as you said, Would work to our advantage with Metal fusion coming out.
Thats great! A Blader Meet before the tournament allows us to meet and learn about each other before the big day. And maybe some bypassers will notide, ask us about the date of the actual things, and then see B: MF in thew store, buy one and attend!
Sweet.

What day is The break? I forgot, But I checked and I do have one.Rofl
The week of the 15th. May i recommend February 19th? It's the friday of the break.
19th It is Unless something happens.

I'll be bringing my Earth Aquila,LLDrago, and my Wolborg ms.(Plus of course my stadium) Hopefully If i can Order my shuffle set and it comes by then, The stuff in the Stamina and defense set (the Old one).If I get really lucky,Then also my flame libra.
Sorry for the Double post

Edited Original Post to mention some things
I'll bring me trusty Thermal Sagitario DF145SD, as well as Flame Libra 145BS, Rock Aries C145D, and Wolf H145BS for my friends to borrow if they do show (Possible entrants at the time, btw: 2. I'm push for more).

I'll also bring my MOBILE GEAR stadium and my large wooden battle royal stadium i made to the meetup in February, but not in March because it's not tournament legal. So now that we;ve astablished the day for the meeting, when's the tournament gonna be?

EDIT: Gonna ask my dad about transportation tonight. Cross your fingers~
A time.Hmm.I Do Not really know.
How about the Spring Equinox? March 21st to my knowledge, and it would be good in honor of the spring release of B:MF.

Both events should start at high noon IMO, but it might not work for others.