[Brooklyn, New York, 7/20/2011] King/Queen of Blades

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: King/Queen of Blades
[Image: m757ah.jpg]
Date: July 20, 2011 - Wednesday
I plan to have this tournament at 1PM and free play from 12pm-1pm. I will hold the tournament back an hour (maximum) if some bladers are stuck in traffic. Please eat lunch before you arrive. Once the 2nd round starts, I will not be accepting any entrants. If you are not present, when i call your usernames, you will lose by default. I can postpone your match if you are in the bathroom however that is the only exception. it is important to let me know ahead of time. the longest i can postpone is at the end of the round. any longer, you get a loss by default. If you postpone and you are the last battle for the round, i will wait ONLY for 15 minutes. it's more than enough time.
Venue: Kings Games 2nd floor (Please click for directions or use google maps)
1685 East 15 Street
Brooklyn, NY 11229
MY CONTACT NUMBER
(516) 428-6361
Don't call me unless it's an emergency or you're stuck in traffic. If you need directions, look online. do it now and write it down. I have no sense of direction so i would be pretty useless in terms of direction if you asked last minute.
Fees:
have passport + store fee = $5
buying passport + store fee = $15
WBO Entrance fee + store fee = $10

Expected Turnout: 30-50 people
Format: Unseeded double elimination
Prize system: store credit - it will be run by Deikailo who will possibly be selling beyblades as well (as i have been told by her in the Kings Games thread)
I AM GOING BY THE BOOK SO NO ONE COMPLAIN! I WANT TO STAY ORGANIZED!

Can the following people judge?
Deikailo
The Problem
whitewave
Jonnb
Ship Smile
Spin-Sonic
Cye Kinomiya
Keep noted that i will be keeping track of who judged what match... so before the match even starts, let me know which match you are judging. This is so i can double check if there is any error.
Let me know if you can. if you can't, let me know and i will remove your name from the list.
Smile = means you are a confirmed judge

Attendees:
Sky Prince
Ship
shadow X 9365
Ultimate Kcpj
Sniperâ„¢
StormPikachu
KillerSpinner
zackorang1
djspida5
Kittykiller
Ultra Blader#1
StormLeoneGuy
Bluezee
Spin-sonic
Evileagle4806
hydreigon
chrisfire360

Possible Attendees:
bladestriker99
Flame Aries
Deikailo
the4anime
TooManyPegasis
Blader of Chaos
FlameLeone2300
@ngle
ArmorD-00taku
ikmv
joseph317
Novashooter
Ray shooter
black wing

PLEASE! AS YOU ARE SAYING "I'm gonna make this" PLEASE! AGAIN!!! PLEASE!!! CONFIRM WITH YOUR PARENTS!!!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

yeah, thanks dekailo. but by any chance is shadowx93 in the rankings, me?
yeah, thanks dekailo. so shadow x 93 on the beyrankings is me? so if thats my original account, i dont have the password to log on to it.
yeah, thanks dekailo. so shadow x 93 on the beyrankings is me. so if that is my original account, i dont have the password to log on to it.
so whats the password of the account
for everyone who paid for a passport, please be patient. i won't be able to send the money to the WBO until 8/1/11. i realized that i ALMOST exceeded the max number of transactions on my bank account for this month. if you don't know what that means, ask your parents, i'm sure they'd gladly explain. but yeah, you will get your passports, you just have to be patient. thank you.
Ah, why didn't you just leave the money with me? I would have deposited it into my account at the bank three doors down and we could have sent it right there.
(Jul. 23, 2011  10:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ah, why didn't you just leave the money with me? I would have deposited it into my account at the bank three doors down and we could have sent it right there.

cause i wanted to take responsibility. I don't want to be relying on you all the time when it comes to my own event. i'm the host so i want to take responsibility... especially for the money. you helped me enough and i appreciate it but i really wanted to try and handling as much as i can by myself. that is a kind offer though. thank you.
Err is there like a park or something where bladers meet at like practice or trade.
Just go to tournaments. Trust me, you learn so much more by competing then you will during freeplay. Besides, we all help each other out with combos.
for more tournament fun: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Manhatta...#pid729147
All Beypoints, Credits and Faces have now been giving out for this tournament.
i have sent in the money for WBO passports (in case anyone was wondering). please be patient. you will get your passports shortly.
I need Beyblades from Japan for my son TODAY. HE is in a tournament and ordered a starter pack from Japan with 3 Beys and didn't come. Do you or anybody you know have beys to sell from Japan? Brooklyn or Manhattan or Queens (very close to Bor M
(Sep. 23, 2011  8:12 PM)Liz S Wrote: I need Beyblades from Japan for my son TODAY. HE is in a tournament and ordered a starter pack from Japan with 3 Beys and didn't come. Do you or anybody you know have beys to sell from Japan? Brooklyn or Manhattan or Queens (very close to Bor M
This tournament is long over and has nothing to do with selling. You should use Purchase Consultation or Stores with Beyblades in Stock for questions like this.

Or you can just PM me since I am the Beyblade hustler, Beyblade tournament queen, WBO drama llama, and Beyblade love guru all in one.
(Sep. 23, 2011  9:50 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  8:12 PM)Liz S Wrote: I need Beyblades from Japan for my son TODAY. HE is in a tournament and ordered a starter pack from Japan with 3 Beys and didn't come. Do you or anybody you know have beys to sell from Japan? Brooklyn or Manhattan or Queens (very close to Bor M
This tournament is long over and has nothing to do with selling. You should use Purchase Consultation or Stores with Beyblades in Stock for questions like this.

Or you can just PM me since I am the Beyblade hustler, Beyblade tournament queen, WBO drama llama, and Beyblade love guru all in one.

I'm quoting Matthew here when he says, "huh?????????"
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dude, the sun sets at like, 9. This tournament will not have as many people in it if you do it at 1pm. Just be prepared to do block round robin or full should that be the case.

I mean, it's your call at the end of the day. Just throwing it out there because I know you've never had to rearrange your work schedule around a Beyblade tournament.

And for anyone who is going to attempt to call me out for not having a job, I worked full time and went to high school back in 2009 and still made every tournament. Scheduling everything is a nightmare, trust me.

I know that, Dekailo. You pwn that fact about scheduling.
Yes, my levithian self has risen, finally...
Er... guys, this thread is ancient.