[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

Anyone want to do something tomorrow? I'm going to be in court in the morning and I would love to do something to cheer me up afterwards.
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Anyone want to do something tomorrow? I'm going to be in court in the morning and I would love to do something to cheer me up afterwards.

I can
hey guys, i recovered the old thread for manhattan (thank god for google search). Ship and i are planning a tournament for next month (August). he's gonna host but i'm gonna be the sub host (i'll support him and help him and all that jazz). we're gonna be having it in Central park (Hecksher state park) where cye had his old tournament. but all we need from you is when you guys want it. we're gonna have it on a weekend so choose a weekend date. we're gonna have it in the morning for more daytime fun (i know u guys don't wanna stay in the park til dusk) we're gonna have a limit of members joining so once we settle on a date, we're gonna keep track of what date is good then start making a proposal for this thing.
I'm pretty much free on a saturday
But have to check on my schedule
In august
Saturday would be cool.
how does the 13th of august sound? (a saturday)
Well I be on vacation in Georgia on the 13th of august and get back before the 20th of august.So I'm pretty much free on the 6th,20th,27th of august.
Made a mistake hopefully get back on august
I meant I hopefully get back on the 20th of august
hmm, well, we need more people's sayings on this.
make it a sunday. im free every day for the summer.
saturday are better,in my opinion I think august 6th or 20th is good
sunday or saterday either one
anyday through august im free. wenever it is count me in.
Are kidding me thank god that i saw this
(Jul. 29, 2011  4:44 PM)Ray shooter Wrote: saturday are better,in my opinion I think august 6th or 20th is good
Dude bey fray 2 is the 6th
And past august 7 im free
ok, so it looks like more people are in favor of saturday. how does the 20th sound?
Sure im free and did u hear the wbba is holding the national us championship in the nyc. Sweet!
Make it on the 27th please
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:21 AM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Sure im free and did u hear the wbba is holding the national us championship in the nyc. Sweet!

Yeah but you can't participate unless you're in between the ages on 8-13.
and yeah I'll always be down for matches in the city.
ok, according to the host (i'm only the sub-host, the person helping arrange the event), he wants to wait for the heat wave to die down so we'll have to see if the 27th is good.
im curious i know this might be a stupid question but is it going to happen in manhattan?
(Jul. 31, 2011  6:23 PM)Autopsyboy Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:21 AM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Sure im free and did u hear the wbba is holding the national us championship in the nyc. Sweet!

Yeah but you can't participate unless you're in between the ages on 8-13.
and yeah I'll always be down for matches in the city.
Dude im 11 and i want to be the us champ
were exactly is the wbba event?
This is not the place to discuss Hasbro events. This is for the WBO only.
20th is good.
I think the 27th is good