[Brooklyn, NY] 3/27/11 In like a Leone, Out like an Aries

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st - Sky Prince - $100 in store credit
2nd - Cyberbeyblade77 - $50 in store credit
3rd - Bluezee - $30 in store credit

Note: Registration will close at 12pm. You will NOT be permitted to enter after 12pm without notification and a good excuse.
Date: Sunday, March 27th 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees
Format: Double Elimination
Host: Deikailo
Judges: Deikailo, IKMV, Bluezee, JonnB (the normal crew)

Attendees:
Deikailo
Deikailo's GF
Bluezee
Karice
Shining Blaze
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
Cye Kinomiya
lawesomeness
Driggergt
Protoman1
M L Drago
Shippuden Face
Sky Prince
Ozzy
CyberDranzer
Meros
Kcpj
protoman1
Neo N!nJa
Rocky257
Darkbladea
Crayzeperson
Horogium827
Gingka 1
shadow_98
jin360
Beystrategist
bishoptyler12

Brian Bennett may not attend this tournament.

If you're from New Jersey, be sure to check out the upcoming tournament in West Berlin, The Jersey War!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

They've never had one in Florida "-.-"
I wouldnt go all the way to NYC to play with beyblades :p
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:32 AM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: They've never had one in Florida "-.-"
I wouldnt go all the way to NYC to play with beyblades :p
I flew to texas for a tournament once. I'm also going to italy this spring and my mon has agreed to detour a day to battle the italians. It's a matter of life priorities, but if you're from florida, you should try to get something going.
Put me on as maybe, i will ask my parents. But is there an age limit?
No age limit and I don't do maybes.
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:44 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No age limit and I don't do maybes.
Ok I will just see if my parents will let me go to this tourney. And does it have to be exactly 12:00? And if you ask on this thread to go to the tournament will you still have to register?
It's at 11am, not 12pm.

Registration is registering for the tournament so I know you're there.
My parents said they will think about it.
Tell your parents is a great way to meet new and morally ambitious friends in a drug free environment and that you'll fully complete all of your homework as well as get a B or better on all of your tests.

That sold my mother back when I lived under her roof.
Sigh, I hate my (just playfully saying, I'm not sadistic or anything) life.

Take me off the list, I have to go with my parents somewhere on that sunday Uncertain
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Tell your parents is a great way to meet new and morally ambitious friends in a drug free environment and that you'll fully complete all of your homework as well as get a B or better on all of your tests.

Thanks Deikailo it worked and they said yes! Can you put me on the list? Im gonna bring my blue attack stadium sonokong.
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:36 PM)Horogium827 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Tell your parents is a great way to meet new and morally ambitious friends in a drug free environment and that you'll fully complete all of your homework as well as get a B or better on all of your tests.

Thanks Deikailo it worked and they said yes! Can you put me on the list? Im gonna bring my blue attack stadium sonokong.
Sweet, we can always use more of those Grin
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:57 PM)ikmv Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:05 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol because we still have to go through the winner's bracket and loser's bracket. lol, idk, i just think we should have both the winner's and loser's bracket being played at the same time. something like "have half of the stadiums are used for the loser's bracket and other half used for winner's". that way, the people in the loser's bracket wouldn't have to wait all night to figure out if they lost and they can go home already. and at the rate we did it last time, it was like 5-6 battles at a time. although i think the way we did it at the end was better. the people who were done battling, were moved out and the people who were next to battle were placed in their spot.

We cannot play the loser's bracket till we know who lost. Its quicker then round robin because we do not have to wait for judges who are playing to rotate. Trust me sky Double Elimination is faster and much easier to work with.
lol. no, what i mean is after the first round of double elimination, 2nd round, we start with the losers. that way, the people who lost twice would be able to go home early... and i'm just speaking for the people who have schedules to attend to.
dani nah, it's not that i'm hating on double elimination. i'm just saying that we should at least find some way to let the people in the loser's bracket to go home sooner if they lost twice. cause when i was sitting in the back, people were complaining that they wanted to know if they lost or not so they could go home already. (which is y i suggested we started with the loser's bracket after the 1st round).
We do start the loser's bracket in the second round. I also put up a roster of who is still in the tournament up on the wall.
wait, then when i moved to the loser's bracket, why did it take so long? ahh, nvm. whatever. i'll just go with whatever. ur the host, so it doesn't really matter....
Because it was random. I did the loser bracket and the winners bracket at the same time.
ahh. no wonder... idk, maybe u can punch it in the computer separately. the loser's bracket then the winner's. may take an extra few minutes to do but it might be better... ehh, idk. just a suggestion. whatever u decide, u can do.
I sort it based on who wants to battle with let it rip or go shoot to cut down on mislaunches.
ahh, but i thought u said u do it at random... ahh, so confusing. Pinching_eyes_2'
Yeah, I randomly decide if I want to do let it rip first or go shoot.
lol. wait wait... i'm talking about the loser's bracket going first... but u said that the order of battles being at random... then u said u sort the battles by who wants go shoot or let it rip... which one is it? o.O
Sky, please stop trying to figure out what order everyone goes in. It's getting annoying. All you have to know is that I line bladers up based on "go shoot" and "let it rip" and randomly select which group will be lined up first.
i think we should do go shoot because of less words and shoot is gives more time to pull than rip
Younger children know it as "let it rip". Most of them will shoot too early with "go shoot" because "go" is a trigger word. I've never had anyone mislaunch on "let it rip"
ok,but be ready people,i have a new combo so beware,im not losing easily,GO VULCAN!
ok.... sorry... [Image: warstarplz.png?1]
i just wanted to clear my confusion before the tournament... also i just wanted to throw in suggestions that i thought u'd be willing to listen to.... but ok... fine, i'll shut up now... see u guys at the tournament.....