[Brooklyn, NY] 3/27/11 In like a Leone, Out like an Aries

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st - Sky Prince - $100 in store credit
2nd - Cyberbeyblade77 - $50 in store credit
3rd - Bluezee - $30 in store credit

Note: Registration will close at 12pm. You will NOT be permitted to enter after 12pm without notification and a good excuse.
Date: Sunday, March 27th 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees
Format: Double Elimination
Host: Deikailo
Judges: Deikailo, IKMV, Bluezee, JonnB (the normal crew)

Attendees:
Deikailo
Deikailo's GF
Bluezee
Karice
Shining Blaze
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
Cye Kinomiya
lawesomeness
Driggergt
Protoman1
M L Drago
Shippuden Face
Sky Prince
Ozzy
CyberDranzer
Meros
Kcpj
protoman1
Neo N!nJa
Rocky257
Darkbladea
Crayzeperson
Horogium827
Gingka 1
shadow_98
jin360
Beystrategist
bishoptyler12

Brian Bennett may not attend this tournament.

If you're from New Jersey, be sure to check out the upcoming tournament in West Berlin, The Jersey War!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

oh cool. lol. it's no worries. both you and ur son can join in the tournament. although bear in mind that your son will need an account as well. haha, ur not the only parent playing in this tournament =) don't feel that it's weird. there are a lot of 21, 18, 19, 32 year olds participating too.... *cough coug* IKMV! *cough*
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:42 AM)littlekev0 Wrote: Well, actually, I was speaking about my 11yr old son. He uses alot of Attack tyes and Takara Tomy Beys and was disappointed when he heard that those may not be allowed. He is currently learning how to use the pull string with the grip that is Takara as well, but I got him the American Beys and Grips in case. We are aware that the Takaras are better than the Hasbro ones. I told him to practice with both types anyway. Thanks for the info. He is a beginner and has alot to learn. This is going to be his first tourney and he will learn from it and hopefully meet others bladers there. He did take his Beys to school and he said he wins every time with his Japanese ones and gets everyone mad and jealous because they only have the Hasbros. And yes, I am learning to play as well!
any japanese (takara-tomy), korean (sono kong), or american (hasbro) beyblades are permitted for play as long as they are in mint condition.

awesome! I'd love to see another father-son combo enter the tournament. Ikmv brings his 6 year old son gabe to play. A lot of the older kids are scared of facing him because he's that good. Smile
deikailo i've got a friend whos talk inapropriately about crotches and i need to know if i could bring him to the tournament

sincerly
jin360
Just duct tape his mouth. He'll be thrown out of the store if he does because everyone is expected to follow the forum rules at all WBO events. Aside from that, being a lady, I would find this to be extremely vulgar outside of my visits to bars and clubs.
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just duct tape his mouth. He'll be thrown out of the store if he does because everyone is expected to follow the forum rules at all WBO events. Aside from that, being a lady, I would find this to be extremely vulgar outside of my visits to bars and clubs.

*edited*
(Mar. 16, 2011  7:21 PM)ikmv Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just duct tape his mouth. He'll be thrown out of the store if he does because everyone is expected to follow the forum rules at all WBO events. Aside from that, being a lady, I would find this to be extremely vulgar outside of my visits to bars and clubs.

But last tourney I was "cupped" by a certain someone!
That was behind the counter. Like a PM.
thank u and i ill see u there by the way is it your or somebody elses b-day or something???
It's IKMV's birthday, actually.
Well, the older players held out to prevent, y'know, accidental spill of some certain words. But other than that, good environment for kids, other than gloating or rage. But anyways, Good luck to everyone, do your best, do your worst, I don't care as long as I WIN!!! Nah, just messing with ya, doubt I'll win. But also, PRAY FOR JAPAN!!!
I'm winning this one, thanks.
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm winning this one, thanks.

Pssshh, I'm no pushover to losing to the likes of veterans/pros, winning against them will rank me up. I may not be as determined as others, but I sure as derp ain't gonna lose to you. BRING IT ON!
Who did you lose to last time?
Please dani I'm winning this tournament lol then celebrations at the bar
The only thing you're winning is a trip to the loser's bracket.
sweet. watch out beybladers:BeySquad#7 is comin!!![beysquad#7 is a group i came up with]Stupid
why not come early caz im gonna have to come early and u uys try to pray for japan. And im going to Maine in April!!!!!!
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:54 PM)jandus Wrote: why not come early caz im gonna have to come early and u uys try to pray for japan. And im going to Maine in April!!!!!!
If you come early, the tournament will have to start later and I will make sure everyone knows it's your fault. I will also make you leave just as you came - early. I will do this by paring you up with Bluezee the first round and then someone equally as hard in the loser's bracket.

I need time to set up and organize and with 50 million children jumping up and down and their parents death glaring me, I can't do that. If you want to enter the tournament, don't come early. There is a Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds just a block away. Go get breakfast.

Showing up early after I told you not to is greatly disrespectful to me as your host considering I invest a lot of time into this.
W.O.W i can understand that. im just a preteen and i have to put up with my annoying 5 yr old sister. if i were to choose putting up with her or 50 million kids: I'D PICK OPTION #2 lol!!!
oh yeah i almost forgot:can u bring old beys too? my friend Eli wanted to know that[even though i suggested the metal fusion beys cause new beys beat old beys!!![i did this experiment before]]
i talk too much man!:the metal part of my beyblades are scratched from letting it rip a little too much can i still use them? they're not broken and they still work
One last thing:i support japan due to the fact that there was an earthquake,tsunami,esc. I hope things get better soon.i actually enjoy japan cause of beyblades,anime,culture[to make a long story short, i like a lot of things about japan!!!Stupid].
Why do we have to pay $10 just to enter? The last tourney I went to we paid $5 altogether.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:16 AM)jin360 Wrote: W.O.W i can understand that. im just a preteen and i have to put up with my annoying 5 yr old sister. if i were to choose putting up with her or 50 million kids: I'D PICK OPTION #2 lol!!!
oh yeah i almost forgot:can u bring old beys too? my friend Eli wanted to know that[even though i suggested the metal fusion beys cause new beys beat old beys!!![i did this experiment before]]
i talk too much man!:the metal part of my beyblades are scratched from letting it rip a little too much can i still use them? they're not broken and they still work
One last thing:i support japan due to the fact that there was an earthquake,tsunami,esc. I hope things get better soon.i actually enjoy japan cause of beyblades,anime,culture[to make a long story short, i like a lot of things about japan!!!Stupid].

You can bring old beys but you cant use them in the tournament.
Yes you can use it even if the metal was scratched.
Where was your last tournament?
New York and it was on October 16th 2010.
dani, i might not bring my laptop this time for registration. i just thought i should let u know. parents won't let me... computer is too valuable and my parents think i might lose it... and i know how many times u said that ur not held responsible for our lost things... so yeah....
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:19 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: New York and it was on October 16th 2010.
that tournament was a failed tournament which is y it didn't count. one of the reasons MIGHT be because the host didn't charge the right amount for entry... although this tournament is different. there's an additional $5 fee
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Who did you lose to last time?

First I lost against Sky because I "exploded" then against JonnB because he had I think he had an Earth GB145RS or WD. And Don't forget Pray for Japan!
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:54 PM)jandus Wrote: why not come early caz im gonna have to come early and u uys try to pray for japan. And im going to Maine in April!!!!!!
If you come early, the tournament will have to start later and I will make sure everyone knows it's your fault. I will also make you leave just as you came - early. I will do this by paring you up with Bluezee the first round and then someone equally as hard in the loser's bracket.

I need time to set up and organize and with 50 million children jumping up and down and their parents death glaring me, I can't do that. If you want to enter the tournament, don't come early. There is a Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds just a block away. Go get breakfast.

Showing up early after I told you not to is greatly disrespectful to me as your host considering I invest a lot of time into this.

So dani what happens if you show up late? Your paired up with Bluezee the first round and then someone equally as hard in the loser's bracket in round 2. Pinching_eyes_2
im gonna try to win this one!