[Brooklyn, NY] 3/27/11 In like a Leone, Out like an Aries

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st - Sky Prince - $100 in store credit
2nd - Cyberbeyblade77 - $50 in store credit
3rd - Bluezee - $30 in store credit

Note: Registration will close at 12pm. You will NOT be permitted to enter after 12pm without notification and a good excuse.
Date: Sunday, March 27th 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees
Format: Double Elimination
Host: Deikailo
Judges: Deikailo, IKMV, Bluezee, JonnB (the normal crew)

Attendees:
Deikailo
Deikailo's GF
Bluezee
Karice
Shining Blaze
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
Cye Kinomiya
lawesomeness
Driggergt
Protoman1
M L Drago
Shippuden Face
Sky Prince
Ozzy
CyberDranzer
Meros
Kcpj
protoman1
Neo N!nJa
Rocky257
Darkbladea
Crayzeperson
Horogium827
Gingka 1
shadow_98
jin360
Beystrategist
bishoptyler12

Brian Bennett may not attend this tournament.

If you're from New Jersey, be sure to check out the upcoming tournament in West Berlin, The Jersey War!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Oh. Sorry. I'll delete my post then.
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:45 AM)NeoN!nJa Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:26 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....NOT cool to advertise your own tourney in another person's tourney thread. Lacks sheer respect for the person who made the thread and hosting the tourney in general.

My fault, guy. Oh, btw I can't make it this tournament. So count me out. Pinching_eyes

aww. i was hoping for a rematch with you. T.T will ikmv still be coming?
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:49 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:45 AM)NeoN!nJa Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:26 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....NOT cool to advertise your own tourney in another person's tourney thread. Lacks sheer respect for the person who made the thread and hosting the tourney in general.

My fault, guy. Oh, btw I can't make it this tournament. So count me out. Pinching_eyes

aww. i was hoping for a rematch with you. T.T will ikmv still be coming?
Yeah he is, I needed to go to the ortho to check for my retainer, in which I never wear, but anyways I can't go.
lol. good luck at ikmv's tourney though. since it's on such short notice, idk if i'll even make it... let alone get a ride there. but yeah, to avenge ur loss last tournament, i'm gonna try and kick butt this tournament... so pumped for this tourney. hope my new blades come in time... i know 2 of mine will. idk about the korean/chinese ones. T.T kinda ordered them just last night. parents finally payed me for washing the dishes. XD anywho. good luck everyone and let's try and bring more people to this tourney! =D
I'll try my best to come, if I can maybe I can arrive later and just watch you guys. But I have to see if I will get some time to spare. Give my regards to JonnB, the guy who defeated me.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:44 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. good luck at ikmv's tourney though. since it's on such short notice, idk if i'll even make it... let alone get a ride there. but yeah, to avenge ur loss last tournament, i'm gonna try and kick butt this tournament... so pumped for this tourney. hope my new blades come in time... i know 2 of mine will. idk about the korean/chinese ones. T.T kinda ordered them just last night. parents finally payed me for washing the dishes. XD anywho. good luck everyone and let's try and bring more people to this tourney! =D

You were the first guy who defeated me. You took the Bottom off my blade and counted as an auto loss. Avenge me? When you were one of the guys who defeated me. Pssssh.
lol. i didn't "auto-beat" you intentionally. i wanted it to be a decent battle between filipinos but it was such a disappointment. no offense to the WBO and the community but it's a stupid rule. i mean, it's not your fault that your part popped off... some parts are loose and it stays that way.... it's not like it broke or anything. i don't see why not keep it as it is and continue the battle. anyways, i hope to have a rematch when the tournament is over and if u do show up near the end. as usual, i'll be recording (if i remember to bring my camera). same ole combos guys. i don't care if u all know that already. not like it'll make a difference in battling me. i just hope that cocky kid (not IKMV) from last time get's beat first round. ill laugh. haha. then i'll pat him on the shoulder and say "haha! you lost to a ___ year old!" jk jk. i'm not that mean. Tongue_out
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:16 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. i didn't "auto-beat" you intentionally. i wanted it to be a decent battle between filipinos but it was such a disappointment. no offense to the WBO and the community but it's a stupid rule. i mean, it's not your fault that your part popped off... some parts are loose and it stays that way.... it's not like it broke or anything. i don't see why not keep it as it is and continue the battle. anyways, i hope to have a rematch when the tournament is over and if u do show up near the end. as usual, i'll be recording (if i remember to bring my camera). same ole combos guys. i don't care if u all know that already. not like it'll make a difference in battling me. i just hope that cocky kid (not IKMV) from last time get's beat first round. ill laugh. haha. then i'll pat him on the shoulder and say "haha! you lost to a ___ year old!" jk jk. i'm not that mean. Tongue_out

LOL. I know exactly who you are speaking about.
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:16 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. i didn't "auto-beat" you intentionally. i wanted it to be a decent battle between filipinos but it was such a disappointment. no offense to the WBO and the community but it's a stupid rule. i mean, it's not your fault that your part popped off... some parts are loose and it stays that way.... it's not like it broke or anything. i don't see why not keep it as it is and continue the battle. anyways, i hope to have a rematch when the tournament is over and if u do show up near the end. as usual, i'll be recording (if i remember to bring my camera). same ole combos guys. i don't care if u all know that already. not like it'll make a difference in battling me. i just hope that cocky kid (not IKMV) from last time get's beat first round. ill laugh. haha. then i'll pat him on the shoulder and say "haha! you lost to a ___ year old!" jk jk. i'm not that mean. Tongue_out

LOL. I know exactly who you are speaking about.

I haven't even been to these tournaments, and I already know who you're talking about...
we're talking about some 12 year old..
Hey I'm twelve,grrrrrrrr...anyway what prizes are going to be there and what are they selling(not that I worry about it)see you guyt the tournament.Smile
I've got A LOT of stuff to sell this time so don't worry. I have like, 10 flame byxis.
(Mar. 18, 2011  11:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I've got A LOT of stuff to sell this time so don't worry. I have like, 10 flame byxis.

Are you serious? Thank Goodness! My 230 just broke and I need another for my hammer combo.
I think. I will buy 3 of those flame byxis
I'm getting my Byxis from my midde man.
Im coming , How much will flame byxis cost?
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Like, $25

Wha? Akirasdaddy sells it for $17, at least price it at $20
So then order it from akirasdaddy. Uncertain
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: So then order it from akirasdaddy. Uncertain

Boy, when you name your price, deal or no deal. Lol.
But who says I was ordering? I got my Middle Man.
I'm not saying you, I mean in general. The last time I brought Beyblades, they were all sold out in 5-10 minutes.
i want to join please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well... i dont know what to say... this tournament is going to be super intense... and i mean SUPER intense so everybody train like goku training hard inside his space pod from the frieza saga [lol!!!]EeeVERYBODY GO SUPER SAIYAN AND DEFEAT THE COMPETITON!!![i luv dragon ball z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Dragon Ball Z Rules!!!!!!!!!!
Put me on as going watch as I win right before your eyes
i ve created this combo that hits with 2 parts,metal and plastic,so it id double the damage that ill use in the tournament
trash talkin [lol]:beysquad 7 is gonna win!!! like i said thats not only my team that i created,we're gonna train like we're goin SUPER SAIYAN 4!!!

Dragon Ball Z Rules!!!