Brawl WiFi Tournament

MS-Ash, what is your FC?
Sign me up.
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:26 PM)Kei Wrote: Sign me up.

Already have, Hero told me. Smile

Good to have a mod join us as well.
I'm new here. I'd like to join.

My fc is 0860-2919-8239
OK, so far we have 7 people from here taking part and one from somewhere else but we need more. I will get those who are taking part up and their FC number when i redo my first post with all the rules and so on.
2 other people confirmed but they need to sign up and stuff. The other 20-something havent replied.
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:45 PM)Hero Wrote: 2 other people confirmed but they need to sign up and stuff. The other 20-something havent replied.

Well, just make sure to notefy me then. I seem so busy with this that I am happy that I am doing something that is worth it.
so make an atendee list
I suppose I did agree to this. My friend code is 2964-8413-3183.
Hey, Hero, you did have to get people to join just to get them to give me their FC, you could have just asked for it.

Also, I am writing them done as it goes along.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:06 PM)GB Wrote: I suppose I did agree to this. My friend code is 2964-8413-3183.

I already have it down anyway.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:10 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Hey, Hero, you did have to get people to join just to get them to give me their FC, you could have just asked for it.

What?
I wish I still had wifi on my Wii,Now I only have on my DS XD,I would killed with Sonic Or Pokemon trainer,Probaly more with sonic but pokemon trainer is also a good charectar
'you didn't have to get people to join just to get them to give me their FC'

Sorry, once again I forgot the 'nt', my bad.

Why do they need to sign up anyway? Is it just to make it easier to get it all down?
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:24 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I wish I still had wifi on my Wii,Now I only have on my DS XD

that doesn't make sense
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that doesn't make sense

Your right, if you have wifi then it should work on both the wii and DS.
Wii,Is in a place where there is No wifi,DS is handheld I can move it into the room where there is a wifi connection.the room with connection has no TV,So I cant connect the Wii,
wow your wireless router sucks
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow your wireless router sucks

It does...I wanna slam it against a wall,But then Id have no wifi at all...XD im Dr Suess
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:25 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: 'you didn't have to get people to join just to get them to give me their FC'

Sorry, once again I forgot the 'nt', my bad.

Why do they need to sign up anyway? Is it just to make it easier to get it all down?
Yes, i thought it would be easier to have it down in one thread (not being sarcastic.)
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:38 PM)Hero Wrote: Yes, i thought it would be easier to have it down in one thread (not being sarcastic.)

OK, but what happens if people don't want to join but still want to take part?
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:43 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: OK, but what happens if people don't want to join but still want to take part?

If that happens I'll just do what you said, keep them informed and post their Brawl info for them.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:50 PM)Hero Wrote: If that happens I'll just do what you said, keep them informed and post their Brawl info for them.

Alright then.
Oh sorry, well heres my FC : 3695-2804-9599

If your wondering my name on it it will appear as Jesus, BTW i didnt put that name.
And remember when battling if you can dont use Ganondorf, fox, falco mr.game and watch
(Apr. 18, 2009  3:39 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: Oh sorry, well heres my FC : 3695-2804-9599

If your wondering my name on it it will appear as Jesus, BTW i didnt put that name.
And remember when battling if you can dont use Ganondorf, fox, falco mr.game and watch

This is a problem because I said people can chose who they want and I don't want to be mean or anything but I can't really change that for you.
um how any people we have?