Brawl WiFi Tournament

Oh man i was soo late!!
^You were advanced even before the tourney started because your opponent dropped out. lmao XD.
I haven't done mine yet, I'm waiting to see if Torterra replies back to me.
He is currently online, so I suggest you PM him Smile .
BOB SAGET Wrote:dont argue that items should be allowed. they shouldnt it takes the skill away from the game. no one whos plays with items is that good anyway. not trying to be mean but your not on your turf anymore. this is brawl not beyblade.

lol
Yes, items are only in it for a laugh which is what they do well, like when I put a sticky bomb on Ikki's head, that was funny.

I might do a Tourny as well with items on though, just for fun.
Its fun to go into practice and put the max amount of smart bombs in. Hit one and see what happens >=)
As of now, no. If I cant get a hold of people that i know should be able to brawl, then we will just pass the others (being that only 2 people replied to the PMs on smashboards.)
Which I am still waiting on my end.
I know. He hasnt logged on all day.
I haven't had the chance yet, I had to come off when my opponent was ready to do it, this also means I couldn't get on the wii.
its been 3 days for godsake round 1 should be finished
Well, it is not my fault I am in a different time line.
who finished their match other than me.
So far there are three of you through. So far, We haven't heard anything from ChibiD, Pikamari, Oreos or Thunder of Zeus. Flamerx1231 has been ready but no news on John though. ShinyMewTwo was ready and Blader9 was on but what went on I don't know. As for me, I am in a different time from you lot so it is not as easy, espically when you share a room as well.

Those that have gone through though are:

Bob Saget
MS ash
GB

Also, i don't know what my partner is up to lately.
thunder of zeus is always on. i just faced him today for fun. wow no shows eh. well than u should move on since your partner hasnt been active
He was on yesterday but I didn't have the time to go against him. Also, if I just went through then I would be up against you.
Thunder of Zeus apparently didnt want to brawl, pikamari resigned, er, in short, bob and john were the only ones who responded. So everyone except zander and flamer should be passed (that is, the people who actually responded to my PMs.) That may sound sort of confusing so i will edit with a list in a sec.

Everyone from the Wbo list (minus me and kei, plus bob, with shinymewtwo, john, blader9, flamer, zander, and torterra14 pending.)
(Apr. 27, 2009  3:27 AM)dragon39 Wrote: ok iam sightned up its john

This is good then. Flamerx1231 is normally on everyday, I believe.