Brawl WiFi Tournament

my wireless is fixed Smile anyway i can join?
Cool, you'll be in the next tournament, once we finish the first one that is.
I'll jump in the next one. I just think that if you want to recruit on SWF next time use SBR's rules. That will get you more players. Also, if you can afford it, get like a Wii Points card and make that the prize. That will attract more people.
ya this tornament has really been slow. i doubt it'll finish.
Guys I'm sorry I think I have to drop out my schedule is too busy good luck to everyone though and congratulations ShinyMewTwo for you're win.
Geez, this isn't going that well and as for the card, I can't and it would be pointless since I live in the UK.
Not gonna lie, but this tournament has really fallen apart.
(Apr. 28, 2009  1:31 PM)Khel Wrote: Not gonna lie, but this tournament has really fallen apart.

I'm not going to disagree. Unhappy
lol this is funny XD i think it needs to be only in this forum cuz if more than one forums where in problems will happen. not all members are as loyal as bob.
I thought that we should keep it to this form only as well but not enough people were up and willing.

I thank Bob for hanging around and being Patient with this and i promise to sort it out so we can move along and if I have to, change it so everyone has someone to fight.
Did you have BOB join the forums just for this tourney?
(Apr. 28, 2009  5:43 PM)fragbait Wrote: Did you have BOB join the forums just for this tourney?

That wasn't me, Hero did but I believe he said that no one had to join here if they didn't want to.
Ah....Well, it is what it is I suppose. Looking forward to the next one.
Does anyone here know who M2K is BTW, other than BOB?
M2K? No idea.

Anyway, I might make it that members from here can only join and those that are willing to join this forum room and hang around, like Bob has.

Also, if anyone wants to add a level to the list then tell me and I will think about it.
M2k is the second best brawler in the world.
(Apr. 28, 2009  7:33 PM)BOB SAGET Wrote: M2k is the second best brawler in the world.

So whos first?
M2K is best in the world last I checked. Who's better than him?

Also, don't take requests for stages. Or else, Shiek will take MK to Weegee's every time, and I'll take MK to Onett every time. Just use the official stage list, it makes things a lot easier. Don't add, just remove.
(Apr. 29, 2009  12:00 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: So whos first?
BOB Wink LOL
Anyway, I think I am going to try and get this moving since this isn't funny anymore.
Should we just end this one and start a new one? Since no one noticed the bajillions of VMs and PMs, I dont think theyd care...
ya really just end this one. make a new one with only bob from the other site.
OK, it will be started again but we have 9 people that would take part and I don't think that works but then has anyone heard anything from MS ash or blader9?
1) I'm in. When do we start? If we can I'd like to start on Sunday...
2) Bob, does AZEN even play Brawl?
no. Azen is the number 2 in smash in the whole world because he us good in playing mario kart... LOL
what do you mean. for sure he does Confused