Brawl WiFi Tournament

OK, My bro is going to take part so that will be ten of use but that still doesn't equal out at the moment.
guys am 70% sure am gonna quite the tournament after the first match due to the unbelievable lag i get when battling people from other than asia.
can i still inter??
I get lag but that doesn't put me off of playing or doing this. Anyone can still enter though, as long as you have the wifi of course.
Zander, get on ssbb, then on the home menu click brawl, then tourney, and set it to 10. Why dont we set up the brackets like that?
I don't think it has a setting for ten.
It does, i am looking at it right now.
OK, I don't see a setting for ten people but if we had twelve people then I can work on that.
OK, there are a few people I wish for them to comfirm that they will be here before we draw it up and they are:

Flamerx1231
Blader9
MS ash

People that are entered:

Zander (Me)
My brother (Same FC as me)
Hero
Kei
Fragbait
Pegasis
Bob Saget

So we need at least one more person to confirm or have all three of you confirm and have to more people jump into this.

Once it is all done I will re-do the OP so that it will fit with what is going on.
OK, the tourny is now on, look at OP for your match up.

Also, Can I have Fragbait's and pegasis's FCs please.
my fc: 4210-3768-3136 am gonna use sonic.
btw what control type do you guys usually use?

edit: zander was added B)
(May. 09, 2009  3:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: my fc: 4210-3768-3136 am gonna use sonic.
btw what control type do you guys usually use?

edit: zander was added B)

Do you mean whether we use the Wii remote or Gamecube control? If so then it's Gamecube control for me.

We will do our battle later then. Smile
i just had a fun match with hero. lol he killed him self twise and me once due to the lag XD
Yea XD. Plus my wii mote died in the middle of it Unhappy.
be sure to fix it hero before the tournament Wink CARP!
i use the wiimote sideway. am i the only one Confused
I did, found a new battery Grin. and i tried using the wiimote sideways but...well wasnt my cup of tea haha.
when will we do the battle zander. you said 3 days limit that means tomorrow is the last day...
(May. 10, 2009  3:35 PM)pegasis Wrote: when will we do the battle zander. you said 3 days limit that means tomorrow is the last day...

I don't even think anyone has even started yet but when you are ready.
lol looks like this tournament wont be better than the last one.... common guys play your matches as fast as possible!
I have changed the rules so the matches don't have to be done in a time, the reason is on the 4th rule.
beaten by zander Unhappy
carp you lag!
zander i hate you. lol
(May. 11, 2009  6:21 PM)pegasis Wrote: beaten by zander Unhappy
carp you lag!
zander i hate you. lol

Live with it and if there wasn't lag then it would have been far worse for you. Tongue_out
(May. 11, 2009  6:24 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Live with it and if there wasn't lag then it would have been far worse for you. Tongue_out
remember i had the same lag you had so no i wont be beaten worse than that. sonics main ability is speed and i couldnt use it due to the carp lag. my fast movements wherent accurate at all.
gd luck in the matches left for you. i am expecting you to win or bob.
Can you guys pm me when tournament is over I want to join in!
(May. 21, 2009  3:31 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Can you guys pm me when tournament is over I want to join in!

That's if it ends.

Come on guys, I know I said you have no time limit but this is a bit silly, I might have to stop this if it doesn't get moving.