Brad Day III Face Contest: Create a Placard for "Brad for PM!"

(Dec. 20, 2011  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, it comes from whoever wrote the description for his Lapis Lazuli Face, which at that point could have been himself, hah. I do not know.

It was me, haha
i'm in! MUST.....GET.......FACE...........4.............MAH...............COLLECTION!!!!
sry i meant to put it in a spoiler thingi tried something simple yet very tempting! XD
Imperial's was the best, I think.

Janstarblast's text was quite funny, hah. And I liked Arupaeo's too. So those are my picks.
They won?
Yes it seems to be so. Congrats Imperial,Arupaeo and JSB...
Noooooo.Ah,it's ok.I won the Fan-art contest.Congratz,Arupaeyo,Jan,InfiniteLibra!
Can't deny Brad the man. Congratulations Imperial, JSB, and Arupaeo!!!!
Wow! I won!
Thanks a lot, Brad!
And yes, Congrats to Imperial and Arupaeo! Joyful_2
EDIT- Oops! I forgot!
Not to mention it will be my very first Face!
May I choose Face Booster Purple too?

Thanks Imperial, for reminding me. Tongue_out
congratzz winners..!!Smile
Well done Janstarblast Wink
I won? Awesome! I really wanted a Beat Lynx. Congrats to JanstarBlast and Arupaeo as well!
Well... I'll choose Facebooster Purple.[Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

Aren't you going to pick your booster Janstarblast?
JANSTARBLAST WON?! IM SO PROUD!!!!

Congrats guys!
Ah yes, even I am a bit shocked. Tongue_out
Its been quite unexpected. My art skills suck, and because I do not have PhotoShop, my Graphic-Making skills suck. Tongue_out
No wonder I depended on my write-up all this while, and I guess that's what given me the Face Booster. Smile
Its either because of your writing, or Brad was too bored and just picked the first three in Kai-V
post XD...
DeX- Looks like it was the write-up. Tongue_out

(Dec. 29, 2011  5:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Janstarblast's text was quite funny, hah.

Also yeah, that's a good co-incidence! The first three entries in this thread turned out to be the top three... The order changed, though! XD
even though mine isn't gonna be in the contest i'm still happy i did my first graphic work
Thank you Brad! And congratulations to Imperial and Janstarblast!

I too will choose [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

Maybe third time's the charm! Eee
(Dec. 29, 2011  3:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! I won!
Thanks a lot, Brad!
And yes, Congrats to Imperial and Arupaeo! Joyful_2
EDIT- Oops! I forgot!
Not to mention it will be my very first Face!
May I choose Face Booster Purple too?

Thanks Imperial, for reminding me. Tongue_out

Feeling like ever the trendsetter, you playfully toss your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] around in the air, trying to juggle it - but oops, juggling only works with more than one object! It falls to the ground, popping open and spilling out...

..a Byxis Face! [Image: ByxisFace.png]

(Dec. 29, 2011  4:03 PM)Imperial Wrote: I won? Awesome! I really wanted a Beat Lynx. Congrats to JanstarBlast and Arupaeo as well!
Well... I'll choose Facebooster Purple.[Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

Aren't you going to pick your booster Janstarblast?

As you casually flip your [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] around in your hands, you notice that the top has come open. Pressing your eye to it to peer inside, you block out all the light! In frustration, you vigorously shake it out into the sunlight, and out falls...

..A Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!

(Dec. 29, 2011  7:08 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Thank you Brad! And congratulations to Imperial and Janstarblast!

I too will choose [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png]

Maybe third time's the charm! Eee

You stare in wonder at the [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] 's geometry, idly pondering what way best to open it - a myriad of ideas come to mind, from the sublte, gentle opening, to the ubiquitous chainsaw method - finally, you decide to just huck it at a wall and see what pops out, and...

..A Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] Happy Brad Day!
Other than that, I love the face booster writeups as much as the entries. Though, aren't brad faces extra on top of normal faces, or did I miss something?

Congratulations to all the winners, I loved those entries myself. Always good to see Jan win something, too.
Brad Faces are not extra on top of regular faces.
Okay.

Just don't misspell my favourite word again Serious
Nice, I got the Brad Face! Thank You!

Congrats again to the other winners.
(Dec. 29, 2011  11:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: Okay.

Just don't misspell my favourite word again Serious

I did not misspell kengareoo.
Woo hoo! Brad Face! Merry Christmas! Eee

Other than my two front teeth, that's all I wanted!