Brad Day Giveaway II WINNERS!

Woah, is that actually my name? Orange please. Grin
EDIT:Wait? 2? Yessssss...... Blue as well Grin
Wow. I never thought I'd get a Brad Face!! and an L-Drago Face... Thank you so much guys, to me the face is worth more than the beys, I would have appreciated Vulcan or 85 but I can just get one from dimsum2u haha.

brad Shameful tsk tsk. You should have sold it Uncertain
Oh yesss!! I knew that would pay off . I'll take a blue face booster
your name isn't on the list
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:30 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: your name isn't on the list
Read more carefully ...
(Dec. 13, 2010  1:30 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: your name isn't on the list

(Dec. 11, 2010  9:09 PM)Kei Wrote: We'd like to thank everyone for their support of the WBO and for partici-but wait, there's something else? Oh yes! We have decided to award Face Boosters to each member who entered the contest!
i'm sorry. I hadn't realized he entered the contest
I would like a red one please.
I would like a Face Booster Blue, please. Thank you!
Momo, you missed out there were faces raining from the sky and it was magical ^^. So sorry you had to get your faces late. They are awesome Wink
Well, the OP did state that everyone who participated in the event could be rewarded with a Face Booster, too. I didn't see any time limit in regard to asking for it, unless I'm mistaken.

Kei's OP:

"We'd like to thank everyone for their support of the WBO and for partici-but wait, there's something else? Oh yes! We have decided to award Face Boosters to each member who entered the contest! If you posted in the giveaway thread, you are free to post here with which Face Booster you would like to be awarded!"
Haha, chipz meant you missed out when Kei gave out a lot of the faces, not missing out to get one at all. =P
Momo, I think he meant you missed out on when Kei gave a out a gazillion Faces in one post.

EDIT: Hah, beaten by blah.
Sorry, maybe I misworded it, thats what I meant haha.

Sorry you had to get your faces LATE
Oh, phew! I can wait; I'm just glad I can get a Face as well. =D
Yeah, I like the faces better than a bey. But now that even those who won the beys can get faces, my perception has kinda changed. But still the Brad Face is cool and theres always more contests. Our smart moderators provide smart information.
GoodJob to the winners Joyful_3

green please Smile
i see you got the brad and ldrago face chipz. nice.
I asked for an orange one and got a blue one.
How do you know you got a blue one ? O_O Other people who picked Orange also got L Drago.
Ahh. Sorry. I didn't quite understand how that worked.
I just wanted to know, with the winners, if they make some sort of offending action against the WBO rules, will you bump the places up again and deem their prize bey, erm not valid? Just asking out of pure curiosity and for future reference for similar contests...