Brad Day Giveaway II WINNERS!

Tht was kinda uncalled for Uncertain And a little OFF-TOPIC :L Might not want that to happen again Tongue_out
my second face, I love it!!! even though the bey is useless.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:39 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: can I get a face if I didnt enter? I dont care, but i want a face
You could try reading around ...
ha ha. pleses I need one
Yes, this thread is celebratory, but any further meaningless posts or grovelling will receive a warning.
how do you enter
you are all crazy collecting face bolts
WTF!! You really should read, and yes I am crazy just not by collecting face bolts, haha. Had you seen the last few pages of this topic, you'll see why you got warned Uncertain

V: Thats what a warning is for ^^ Hopefully you will stand by your word...
i am really sorry guys it will not happen again
A blader passport gives you a chance to enter into WBO tournaments for free! Pretty cool.
yes but only for a years worth and the cost is double than just paying entry to 1 tournament.
Hmm, but if you attend two tournaments, its worth it Uncertain <OFF-TOPIC
Next time BEFORE posting, please read the thread PROPERLY.
I will let you go since that was only your second post but next time, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
Who is "we" ?
Late but, congratz winners.
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:04 AM)jacen111 Wrote: can we give free beyblead on brad day?

Kai-v, I think jacen means, can anyone give a bey prize to the winner, or can only a mod give the prize?
... Then anybody can give free Beyblades if they want, but as far as I know only the Committee is doing so with the first three winners ?
I'd like the Blue face booster, please. Smile
This is what i miss for not showing up for a couple months??? DX
sorry that i am late but congrats guys!!!!
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:36 AM)Raykon Wrote: I'd like the Blue face booster, please. Smile

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

Come on guys, there is still quite a few of you who haven't claimed your Face Boosters!:

Quetzel
Robsta
Stryda Kid
linh004
TraceKaiser
BDaichi
asafarakaratara
nightphoenix
Zero
BeyJadz
When will the next My Day(Brad Day) be Joyful_3
Next year....
i know this is really late but congratz !!!! :3 Confused 'w'
As once stated by the omnipotent Bey Brad in ancient times,

-guitar solo-

May his legacy forevermore continue on through the WBO.