Brad Day Giveaway II WINNERS!

Wait, since i won something does that mean i get two face boosters
if i do, then i would like a brad day face booster blue and a normal face booster red

Well done to the winners!
Why are their people picking a face booster when they never won or don't even have a Blader passport? Please look before you say anything. Tired

Edit: Manicben, Yes but Brad face is not a booster. (re-did this message so I didn't confuse you with something I was wrong about. Pinching_eyes)
when do we get this?
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:59 PM)flame peg11179 Wrote: when do we get this?

You don't, you never won anything.

Edit: Stupid, stupid, stupid. I should read EVERYTHING before I open my big mouth but I'm right about some people unless they haven't got their passports yet. I'll re-say mine anyway since I have two. Smile I'll take Blue and Red please. Now I will shut my mouth and sit in the corner. >_>
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:58 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Edit: Manicben, You only get one face booster and Brad face is one that you could get from the face booster if you are lucky, It is not a face booster pack.

(Dec. 11, 2010  9:09 PM)Kei Wrote: For the winners, yes, this does mean you can have two Face Boosters. One with the possibility of getting the Brad Face, and one without. To the top three winners, you may also choose one regular Face Booster.

Look Before You say anything huh Wink
cool , good for them Smile
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:22 PM)JonnB Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:58 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Edit: Manicben, You only get one face booster and Brad face is one that you could get from the face booster if you are lucky, It is not a face booster pack.

(Dec. 11, 2010  9:09 PM)Kei Wrote: For the winners, yes, this does mean you can have two Face Boosters. One with the possibility of getting the Brad Face, and one without. To the top three winners, you may also choose one regular Face Booster.

Look Before You say anything huh Wink

Yeah and boy do I feel like a mug but I believe I was right for some people.
Congratulations to all!

I choose the red Face Booster...again Smile
Congrats everyone! I chose the blue face booster.
Damn, a Gemios face. Meh, I'll get something better next time.
All of a sudden ... it starts raining Face Booster Faces ...! What is going on?!

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:48 PM)Crimson Wrote: Holy carp, I won. Grin
This is awesome!

And while we're waiting for Brad to pick his prize, I'll grab the Face Booster Red.

Bull! [Image: bullface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  5:36 AM)Crimson Wrote: Yay Grin I'm #1

And, I'll pick Divine Chimera TR145FB as my prize!

Pleast contact ♥ for details on how to receive your Divine Chimera!

(Dec. 11, 2010  9:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Yay Face Booster blue please

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Dec. 11, 2010  9:22 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I get a Face Booster for posting a comment? YAYZ!! XD

Green is my choice!

Aquario! [Image: aquarioface.png]

(Dec. 11, 2010  9:24 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Well,so i choose my favourite colour...Green!!!!
Thanks Smile

Virgo! [Image: virgoface.png]

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:19 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: Also if it is alright may i please have a Face Booster Red along with a Face Booster Blue?

Libra! [Image: libraface.png]

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:21 PM)Smtih Wrote: Congratz to the winners! I'd like a face booster Blue please Smile

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:25 PM)Newt Wrote: If possible could I have a Blue and an Orange please Grin

Brad Face! [Image: bface.png]

Capricorne! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:27 PM)Blitz Wrote: Edit: I'll choose a face booster Green please Grin

Pisces! It's a rare! [Image: piscesface.png]

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:43 PM)trygle95 Wrote: I choose Blue Face BoosterSmile

(Dec. 11, 2010  11:26 PM)Omega Wrote: I'd like a Face booster Green please. Thanks Grin

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  12:01 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Haha, I'll take my favourite colour; Blue!

Leone! [Image: leoneface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  12:03 AM)pikabattler Wrote: well in that case, ill pick blue.

(Dec. 12, 2010  12:13 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: After reading the thread, I'd like a BLUE Face Booster.

(Dec. 12, 2010  12:40 AM)littlechipz Wrote: The orange regular face booster for me please. How do I go about choosing my face for being one of the winner Uncertain

If this helps, for winning I want a blue face booster. Thank you and have fun with those new beys. ^^

L Drago! [Image: ldragoface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  1:50 AM)Jsc Wrote: I'll pick orange, and thanks a lot for giving everyone a face...

(Dec. 12, 2010  2:43 AM)blah Wrote: I would like a Brad Day Face Booster Green and a regular Face Booster Orange please. =)

Aquario! [Image: aquarioface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  3:33 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I would to choose a green face booster please.

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:10 AM)To Wrote: I'll take a red and orange face booster.

Escolpio! [Image: escolpioface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:16 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I guess I'll take the red face boosters than.

Also, pick which Beyblade you would like! Grin

(Dec. 12, 2010  5:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uh, red!

Brad Face! [Image: bface.png] (of course)

(Dec. 12, 2010  5:35 AM)Wraith Wrote: As a normal face booster, I'll take Green.

(Dec. 12, 2010  5:43 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: i choose a blue face booster

(Dec. 12, 2010  7:02 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sweet, blue please.

(Dec. 12, 2010  7:17 AM)Sharingan!!! Wrote: i would like blue please

(Dec. 12, 2010  8:18 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Orange!

(Dec. 12, 2010  11:28 AM)The LVJ Wrote: What the guy above me said. I'm too incompetent to make my own decisions.

(Dec. 12, 2010  1:31 PM)JonnB Wrote: Orange. Tongue_out

Escolpio! [Image: escolpioface.png]

(Dec. 12, 2010  2:58 PM)Manicben Wrote: Wait, since i won something does that mean i get two face boosters
if i do, then i would like a brad day face booster blue and a normal face booster red

(Dec. 12, 2010  3:03 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I'll take Blue and Red please.

(Dec. 12, 2010  3:58 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I choose the red Face Booster...again Smile

(Dec. 12, 2010  6:34 PM)epicLibra Wrote: Congrats everyone! I chose the blue face booster.

I don't think we've ever given out so many Faces at once! And there is still people who haven't posted!
Whoa, so many Faces....
Sorry for posting so late, I was up studying for exams Pinching_eyes
But I guess I'll choose the Mercury Anubis!
Vulcan Horseus! Yes!
EDIT: Is Gemios uncommon?
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:04 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Sorry for posting so late, I was up studying for exams >_<
But I guess I'll choose the Mercury Anubis!

Please PM me for details!

(Dec. 12, 2010  9:05 PM)Wraith Wrote: Vulcan Horseus! Yes!

Please PM ♥ for details!

Also: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
Sweet as
I always liked the Wolf face.
I would like the orange face plz Smile
So many Faces!!!
Thanks Kei!
Virgo,uncommon......Ohhhhhh yes!! Tongue_out
Thanks, Kei!

Congrats to the winners!
Rats, Both common. Pinching_eyes Oh well, their new (of course) and wolf is my favourite animal so that's even better and theres two so I won't complain at all. Thanks for the faces anyway. Grin
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:05 PM)Wraith Wrote: Vulcan Horseus! Yes!

Horuseus Smile
Horuses, Horseus, Horuseus, whatever.
Woot! I got Aquario (I don't even know how rare the face is XD)!

Congrats to the people who got moved up a notch!

Thanks a bunch Brad!!
YES, i got a Brad face!!!
well done to everyone else!