Brad Day Giveaway II WINNERS!

I choose Blue Face BoosterSmile
Congratulations to the winners!!!!
awesome i would like a face
Holy carp, I won. Grin
This is awesome!

And while we're waiting for Brad to pick his prize, I'll grab the Face Booster Red.
Flamedragon25!
i would like a blue one please
Haha, what luck Brad. Congratulations to you and the other winners Joyful_3

The staff never ceases to amaze me by adding in a special surprise at the end of these giveaways Tongue_out I'd like a Face booster Green please. Thanks Grin
Yellow!
wait, does that mean i get a face booster? im not sure if i entered or not, i posted but im not sure if it counted since i bought a passport at a tournament when i entered. congrats to everyone who won, especially brad. happy brad day!
you can't anymore. when it was open you would post in a certain topic if you had a passport.
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:47 PM)CounterGasher23 Wrote: awesome i would like a face

You do not have a Blader Passport, and you did not enter the contest while it was open.

(Dec. 11, 2010  11:31 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Yellow!

Cye, I suggest you read the list of available Face Boosters again. Tongue_out

(Dec. 11, 2010  11:32 PM)pikabattler Wrote: wait, does that mean i get a face booster? im not sure if i entered or not, i posted but im not sure if it counted since i bought a passport at a tournament when i entered. congrats to everyone who won, especially brad. happy brad day!

Yeah, you did enter. I got a list from Omega of the people who bought passports and your name is on it. We're just sorting a few things out and then I'll grant all of the Passports that were purchased at that tournament.
Haha, I'll take my favourite colour; Blue!
Congratulations to the winners! (:
well in that case, ill pick blue.
I still can't believe I won two Face Booster's! I have horrible luck..
Congrats to all who won.

After reading the thread, I'd like a BLUE Face Booster.
The orange regular face booster for me please. How do I go about choosing my face for being one of the winner Uncertain

If this helps, for winning I want a blue face booster. Thank you and have fun with those new beys. ^^
it's orange, not yellow, someone got told off for that already.
Didn't read Pinching_eyes_2 I saw that but only after posting. :L I've edited it now^^
You don't even have a Blader's Passport and you didn't enter the contest, so you can't have one. Speechless
This is already slightly complicated, can you not act as if you had entered and confuse us even more ? It would be appreciated.
Wow thats pretty weird Brad xD

I'll pick orange, and thanks a lot for giving everyone a face...
this all passed me so quickly!
Congratulations to everyone; especially Brad, FlameDragon25 and Crimson ! ^^
The surprise by the staff was again, totally unexpected. ;]

I would like a Brad Day Face Booster Green and a regular Face Booster Orange please. =)
Congratulations to all the winners! I think that it's a fabulous idea of giving all the entrants of the competition a face booster Wink I would to choose a green face booster please.
Congrats Brad, Crimson, and FlameDragon!

I'll take a red and orange face booster.