Boy/girl friend Thread

(May. 30, 2011  9:52 PM)ATOZOMBIE7 Wrote: ha! i'm posting on this because it's my two year anniversary today.
and my girl is a petite little blonde german girl, and i got her into beyblades ahahahaha,
anyway i thought this thread was weird so i posted this,
anyway,
happy two years for us.

You MUST bring her to a tournament!
well yeah nano,
ahahahaha,
(May. 31, 2011  3:20 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  3:11 AM)Ship Wrote: My gf and I have been dating for over 4 years, we actually hae 2 kids together haha. We're prolly gonna get married this summer.
Congratulation Ship Invite me to your Wedding Tongue_out
kids before marriage?wha hell is this?
(May. 31, 2011  7:02 AM)firedragons1 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  3:11 AM)Ship Wrote: My gf and I have been dating for over 4 years, we actually hae 2 kids together haha. We're prolly gonna get married this summer.

Some people have different beliefs.

I'm leaving it at that. There are other reasons. However, this is the most child friendly.

lolol you know it! Itll be a tournament wedding xD
(May. 31, 2011  3:24 PM)Ship Wrote:

Then have your honey moon at the TT headquarters?
Life.
Why is this on a beyblade site?

The real world in 2011.
(May. 31, 2011  3:28 AM)To Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:44 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: (off topic)WHY? why is it that the ones who love video games and Jappanese stuff are most of the time single.

They tend to obsess over video games, and anime as a coping mechanism to shield some form of social awkwardness. It makes the stereotype a shier person who couldn't muster up the courage to tell a girl she's dropped her pencil, let alone ask her out.

not my case. COMPLETELY anyways
(May. 31, 2011  3:24 PM)Ship Wrote:

ahaha when i gotta save some money here Uncertain
(May. 31, 2011  3:24 PM)Ship Wrote: lolol you know it! Itll be a tournament wedding xD
do it.

(May. 31, 2011  3:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  7:02 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: kids before marriage?wha hell is this?
Life.

LOL, well said.
Life.
BEST QUOTE EVER!
(May. 31, 2011  3:57 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Why is this on a beyblade site?

The real question is ... why didnt you look to see what fourm its under.. General Disscusion which means theres not really anything about beyblade here. ( cept for BITS here and there Joyful_2 i wuv sounding oh so smart while using slang) Ship i declare you Awwweeesome ..
(May. 30, 2011  10:12 PM)To Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  6:43 PM)Sasukia Wrote: My Girlfriend Zoey Fernadez, Is the greatest! I love her.

She makes me Pancakes when my tummy aches, If that ain't love than I don't know what love is!

[Image: Travis_Mccoy_E2_80_93_We_E2_80_99ll_Be_Alright.jpg]

Hahaha, I totally went to high school with him. Guy even mentions me in one of GCH's early songs.
(May. 31, 2011  11:06 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
Life.
BEST QUOTE EVER!

alredy done. And HAPPY. GOT FARTHER IN my relationship
2 years, 1 month, 1 day

moving in together this summer

BAM
Everyone is doing good, I see. I'm not planning on getting a gf because I am still too young and I need to understand the true meaning of love.
There, happy? Iceburn
i love my current girlfriend. her name is Affzan, she's understand me and takes me what i am. she knows how to cook. she's really cute in the baju kurung(a traditional dress of malay people). all i know is, she's the one for me for the time being. XD
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:49 PM)MaxL Wrote: My reaction to seeing this thread.

ROFL anyway mine is georgia and she is definetly the girl of my dreams although she gave me a note yersterday soooo...... Chocked_2
Ah, dating. I've had a girlfriend almost every school year. This year and last were off years, but I will bounce back next year. Somehow, one of my friends (who is annoying and most people don't like) got a gf, and they KISSED yesterday! Notice how we're in sixth grade.
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:52 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Ah, dating. I've had a girlfriend almost every school year. This year and last were off years, but I will bounce back next year. Somehow, one of my friends (who is annoying and most people don't like) got a gf, and they KISSED yesterday! Notice how we're in sixth grade.
Sixth grade and you're worrying about dating? Shouldn't you be playing video games or sports or G.I. Joes or something?

When I was seventh grade, boys had cooties and they wouldn't be caught dead with a girl. Around eighth is when a few of the boys started to hang out with the girls and flirt...but then again, those same boys would always flirt with each other, too, so iunno.

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:11 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: Everyone is doing good, I see. I'm not planning on getting a gf because I am still too young and I need to understand the true meaning of love.
There, happy? Iceburn
THIS. THIIIIIS. Why can't every kid be as wise as you? I'm 21 years old and after my last break up (first formal relationship) I've decided that this is also my attitude. Remember kids, high standards are a great thing to have. Girls dig it.
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Sixth grade and you're worrying about dating? Shouldn't you be playing video games or sports or G.I. Joes or something?

When I was seventh grade, boys had cooties and they wouldn't be caught dead with a girl. Around eighth is when a few of the boys started to hang out with the girls and flirt...but then again, those same boys would always flirt with each other, too, so iunno.

Notice how he's only 11 years old ? Hahaha, I wouldn't have expected such things of an 11 year old ... ><
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:03 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Sixth grade and you're worrying about dating? Shouldn't you be playing video games or sports or G.I. Joes or something?

Notice how he's only 11 years old ? Hahaha, I wouldn't have expected such things of an 11 year old ... ><
This is gross. That's the age I learned about the birds and the bees and I can explicitly remember my 10 year old brother running out of the room screaming telling my mother and I that he was never going near a girl ever. The we learned about Santa a year later...