Boy/girl friend Thread

(Jan. 10, 2011  3:22 AM)boy79 Wrote: Awkward thread. (congrats....)

I am sorry for this totally unnecessary and mindless post. Please excuse me.
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:46 AM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:22 AM)boy79 Wrote: Awkward thread. (congrats....)

A bit like your sig.
You shouldn't post statements like this. It's very counterproductive and condenscending. If you don't have anything relevent to say, don't post. This sort of comment is only asking for trouble.
(Jun. 30, 2010  11:27 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  8:30 PM)Suke Wrote: My friend isn't really my girlfriend. She's a really good friend of mine. She's a pretty Vietnamese girl. Dark Brown hair, black eyes.

You cannot have "black eyes".

But this thread...wow.

No, its possible to have Black Eyes. Google says so. -- off topic.

I live with my girlfriend. we've been together for 3 years. Smile
Yeh whatever u do DONT GIVE HER A BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:06 PM)Ballax Wrote: Yeh whatever u do DONT GIVE HER A BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, she plays with me actually. She doesn't enjoy it as much as I do, but she still has fun. She likes my blue/red pegasis, only one she'll use. I just bought Dark Gasher and I will not let her touch it Tongue_out
My friend Dan just got off his 32nd girlfriend...
Me?
Well I asked Alexis out last year. (If anyone calls me 'too young' I will carp slap them through thier computer)
This was because my best friend Andrew got talked into by everyone to ask his crush Kallie out. I thought "If he has the courage, I do to!" So anyway, this turned out good. But she refuses to officialy be my girlfriend until next year. So, I guess I'm just going out with my friend who is a girl. Teehee.

It's funny how much you can open up to the internet... Smile
got thIs oNe gIrl wh0 i l0ve and thIs gIrl wh0 like me. The gIrl wh0m i likeD ask me to wait f0r her f0r 2 yearS, thereF0re, i did. Then, the gIrl wh0 likes me just ask me t0 be hER boyfrieNd. ThereF0re, i aCcept. I just d0n't kn0w why i aCcEPT. Heheh XD
Because you're a kid.

Also, the way you type just makes you look like a 5yo trying to be cool.
(May. 30, 2011  8:55 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: My friend Dan just got off his 32nd girlfriend...

lolwat, hes probably 11 too. :\
i have a girlfriend..whom i really admire for her characteristic..not face...she is really supporting..and she put a lot of effort on our relationship..the best part is,she even help me to buy beyblades for me and check for profile whther i received pm or not..XD..
My Girlfriend Zoey Fernadez, Is the greatest! I love her.

She makes me Pancakes when my tummy aches, If that ain't love than I don't know what love is!
(May. 30, 2011  6:43 PM)Sasukia Wrote: My Girlfriend Zoey Fernadez, Is the greatest! I love her.

She makes me Pancakes when my tummy aches, If that ain't love than I don't know what love is!

Aren't you like 12? Not saying that younger people can't have a relationship, but most young people do not know the definition of "love".
I dont get why u guys are saying because ur a kid blah blah blah . im a kid / pre teen but that doesnt mean i dont love someone thats not my mom . my courage is just low Tired i cant ask the girl i like because i swear something tells me if she says no she gonna spread it around the world . hm shes going to my middle school maybe ill ask her before we graduate from 5th grade
Edit: Her name is savvanh shes the cutest sweetest nicest girl in the world but she allways hits me and stuff 0-0 i think she doesnt like me
ha! i'm posting on this because it's my two year anniversary today.
and my girl is a petite little blonde german girl, and i got her into beyblades ahahahaha,
anyway i thought this thread was weird so i posted this,
anyway,
happy two years for us.
(May. 30, 2011  6:43 PM)Sasukia Wrote: My Girlfriend Zoey Fernadez, Is the greatest! I love her.

[Image: Travis_Mccoy_E2_80_93_We_E2_80_99ll_Be_Alright.jpg]
(May. 30, 2011  10:12 PM)To Wrote:

[Image: Travis_Mccoy_E2_80_93_We_E2_80_99ll_Be_Alright.jpg]

I m not sure i get what that means but erm i think its aget out face
Not everyone can see your facebook.

Hahaha, kids.
(off topic)WHY? why is it that the ones who love video games and Jappanese stuff are most of the time single.
me, well my (girl) friend(??????) has brown hair, wears AWSOME GLASSES AND LOVES VIDEO GAMES AND JAPANESE STUFF! Grin
EditUnhappywhen I asked her out she said "I don't know")
(May. 31, 2011  1:44 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: (off topic)WHY? why is it that the ones who love video games and Jappanese stuff are most of the time single.
me, well my (girl) friend(??????) has brown hair, wears AWSOME GLASSES AND LOVES VIDEO GAMES AND JAPANESE STUFF! Grin
Most girls have brown hair and awesome glasses. Great description...

It's because a lot of people tend to obsess over those things. Ever heard of an Otaku?
(May. 31, 2011  1:44 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: (off topic)WHY? why is it that the ones who love video games and Jappanese stuff are most of the time single.
Because they are smart, apparently.
(May. 31, 2011  1:52 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Most girls have brown hair and awesome glasses. Great description...

It's because a lot of people tend to obsess over those things. Ever heard of an Otaku?

Haha yes, unhealthy obsession = not attractive. And those people who obsess too much tend to get veeeerrry annoying.
I have a nice girlfriend.... Everything is good now Grin We had a talk... And I am happy with her Grin
My gf and I have been dating for over 4 years, we actually hae 2 kids together haha. We're prolly gonna get married this summer.
(May. 31, 2011  3:11 AM)Ship Wrote: My gf and I have been dating for over 4 years, we actually hae 2 kids together haha. We're prolly gonna get married this summer.
Congratulation Ship Invite me to your Wedding Tongue_out

They tend to obsess over video games, and anime as a coping mechanism to shield some form of social awkwardness. It makes the stereotype a shier person who couldn't muster up the courage to tell a girl she's dropped her pencil, let alone ask her out.