Boy/girl friend Thread

vwell im fishing right now trying to see if i can get a girl freind :3 ive been rejected 3 times already since the begining of school v.v
(Dec. 11, 2010  6:22 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: ive been rejected 3 times already since the begining of school v.v

I've been there it not a good feeling so i date out of school
or if you good enough have a long distance relation
Where is the love
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:37 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: Talk about yours first.
He can't talk about it. He doesn't have one. Just Joking!
I had 3 girlfriends because of school transfers. I really like this girl and I am like so open. But does she respond? No! Advice please? And don't say "Tell her how you feel" 'cause I have a hard time doing that.
i had a couple, but im off dating 4 a long time cuz my last girlfriend turned out to be a creeper. T.T
i thought that this website was about beyblade
this is in the topic of general discussion. Things non-Beyblade are posted here
Well this is the off-topic section of the forum so yeah ...
I love my girlfriend, Her name is A**** ^^ She means a lot to me, It's been 2 months and 10 days :o We plan on going to the movies on friday Joyful_2 She has brown hair, sparkling eyes, and looks great in school uniform.

P.S., her mom loves me and her dad hates me Grin...wait -.-
Today was me and my Girlfriend's 1 year anniversary.
Gratz!
Oh boy...my girlfriend's name is Jazmine and shes kinda...hmmm how do I put it? She's not goth or emo, but she likes that kinda stuff. Weird isnt it? o.O She's 13; been together for like 3 months (since August 28). She got mad at me because I couldn't remember our anniversary XD. And I screwed up BIG time today; I hope it works out.
My boyfriend's name is Mike. He's a pilot. We've been dating for about two months now. Smile
Me and my GF are currently on a break (she says she needs some time away) but I still love her <3 Her name is Sarah she's 13 she has red hair with black streaks and her eyes are light blue, I love her to bits <3
I had a friend. His name was Kirby. He is like 10 years old. He has a girlfriend and he plans to propose to her. Thank God I am not that guy.
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:20 AM)kyoya_tategami Wrote: Please do not put a warning on this post. I just wanna share this for once. LOL. I do hope Hikaru Hazama was my girlfriend. She is so hot. But couldn't even date her even in my dreams. LOL

Right when I thought this thread couldn't get any more akward... Then you came along.
i rwally dont think the mods will be happy to know ur talking about that stuff when there are kids who havent reached puberty or religious conflicts... I dont have one and i dont want one either Uncertain
Way to be desperate hahah.
this thread is really something...hahaha..well..i have a girlfriend..my first one..and i hope that we will never break...so far..we have been together for more than one year... Smile
momiji, was that directed at me?! anyways i said i dont have one, who said there isnt someone i like...
It was at Kyoya.

hah, but this really isn't a conflict with any sort of values IMO.
haha would it be sad if i said id never had a GF?? but i dont want one yet anyways ;p
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:52 PM)Roan Wrote: My boyfriend's name is Mike. He's a pilot. We've been dating for about two months now. Smile

Jesus christ a pilot! I'm straight but even i'm jealous right now. As for me i've been with my gf for over a year and i'm gonna be speding christmas with her and her family this year.
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:55 PM)Black_Rose Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  4:52 PM)Roan Wrote: My boyfriend's name is Mike. He's a pilot. We've been dating for about two months now. Smile

Jesus christ a pilot! I'm straight but even i'm jealous right now.

LMAO

This made my day, not gonna lie.
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:51 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:55 PM)Black_Rose Wrote:

Jesus christ a pilot! I'm straight but even i'm jealous right now.

LMAO

This made my day, not gonna lie.

Congrats on two months Roan! Smile Dating a pilot is pretty rad, not gonna lie.
This thread is just wow. You kids are young. Well, here's my story:

My boyfriend is 24, I'm 21. We've known each other for about 7 years and going out for 3 years (high school sweethearts). He's a welder and works in steel construction. He's really funny and his hobby is paintball. Most of his life revolves around it lol. We are finally going to move in together next year (January or February) in a small house where his dad used to live. Once we get all settled down and I'm all done with school and get set on my career, we will most likely get married.