Blitz Discussion

(Aug. 13, 2011  5:44 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Should I be suprised?

no, especially with the bottom on scythe.
I think you could be, EDS has shown impressive results on BD145 in the Scythe Discussion Thread...
Yeah but that was for stamina , not defense you should easily be able to expect these results.
It still has some defense?

I still see where you are getting too, though.
What could Blitz use Boost Mode? I notice that the gaps on the Blitz wheel are alined with the spikes on the BD145, so could someone try it or is it against the rules?
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:07 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: What could Blitz use Boost Mode? I notice that the gaps on the Blitz wheel are alined with the spikes on the BD145, so could someone try it or is it against the rules?

Of course it is against the rules.
Yes, that's for Hell.
Doesn't matter really, BD145 is quite snug on Scythe.
this probably will be good with xf i own neither but i assume blitz with 145 and xf would perform well
I think Blitz, on weak shot possibly with Barage Attack Mode, could some good. But on full 100% launches, nah.
No not really weak shot but we could recreate the specialized upper attack that we had in the plastics but it will now be specialized smash Blitz has high smash (evidently) and with a bottom that has high grip(RB) when the opposing bey makes contact both beys would cause the other to be smashed away (either way) RB would thus save blitz from getting KO'ed and the opposing bey would be KO'ed instead this would go on until the beys stop spinning....
could somebody test this?
I have to go with BBS. Weak shot + high recoil = KO fo sho. Problem is, would it be Blitz or the opponent? :p
See, all we're doing is pointless hit-hit on 100% launch with Barrage.

But if we do 70%... more contact in smash.
although I agree with you BBS but as Raigeko13 said its much too risky
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:39 PM)H8R Wrote: although I agree with you BBS but as Raigeko13 said its much too risky

True, but weak launches would cut down on chances of self-KO due to recoil.
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:39 PM)H8R Wrote: although I agree with you BBS but as Raigeko13 said its much too risky

True, but weak launches would cut down on chances of self-KO due to recoil.
could somebody try

MF-H Blitz Unicorno R145RF(70%,Assault attack mode) VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB/CS
R145, ooh hoo.

That could possibly kill it. Hm, what were some tracks showing great potential other than R145...
I guess S130 or GB145 would do But I think R145 could add attack but still (loads of recoil!!!)
Sorry for the stupid question, but I assume you'd want to line up R145 with the wings of Blitz, right? Because otherwise, it would interfere with Blitz's contact points.
Me and Hell Kid did a few tests with Blitz at the meet up we had on Sunday -

MF-H Blitz (Assault Attack Mode) Kerbecs GB145R2F VS MF-H Libra BD145RSF
Standard Procedure.
Blitz launched using Sliding Shoot.
R2F slightly worn, RSF near mint.

MF-H Blitz Kerbecs GB145R2F: 9 wins (All by KO)
MF-H Libra BD145RSF: 11 wins (8 by OS, 3 by KO)

MF-H Blitz (Assault Attack Mode) Kerbecs GB145RF VS MF-H Libra BD145RSF
Standard Procedure.
Blitz shot with Sliding Shoot.
RF slightly worn, RSF near mint.

MF-H Blitz Kerbecs GB145RF: 7 wins (All by KO)
MF-H Libra BD145RSF: 13 wins (11 By OS, 2 by KO)

The added speed of R2F made a slight difference and we used Libra instead of Basalt to test out Libra's defense against a newer attack combo, with the discussion of banning Basalt going on. We should of done some tests with Libra on CS but we didn't get round to it, so I'll try do some at a later date.
(Aug. 16, 2011  6:07 PM)Blitz Wrote: Me and Hell Kid did a few tests with Blitz at the meet up we had on Sunday -

MF-H Blitz (Assault Attack Mode) Kerbecs GB145R2F VS MF-H Libra BD145RSF
Standard Procedure.
Blitz launched using Sliding Shoot.
R2F slightly worn, RSF near mint.

MF-H Blitz Kerbecs GB145R2F: 9 wins (All by KO)
MF-H Libra BD145RSF: 11 wins (8 by OS, 3 by KO)

MF-H Blitz (Assault Attack Mode) Kerbecs GB145RF VS MF-H Libra BD145RSF
Standard Procedure.
Blitz shot with Sliding Shoot.
RF slightly worn, RSF near mint.

MF-H Blitz Kerbecs GB145RF: 7 wins (All by KO)
MF-H Libra BD145RSF: 13 wins (11 By OS, 2 by KO)

The added speed of R2F made a slight difference and we used Libra instead of Basalt to test out Libra's defense against a newer attack combo, with the discussion of banning Basalt going on. We should of done some tests with Libra on CS but we didn't get round to it, so I'll try do some at a later date.
Awesome results man!
I think Libra has done a great job also IF bLitz can KO RSF with such Ease I think its the next big thing seriously KO'ing RSF is hard!
(LOL blitz is testing his very own metal wheel [pun]...)
Thanks soo much Blitz
Nice results buy GB145 has just been cut short, therefore.

Could someone please try H145?
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:11 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Nice results buy GB145 has just been cut short, therefore.

Could someone please try H145?
I wouldn't think it would be any better, H145 is only better when contact is made, otherwise it's useless. GB145 is heavier, therefore the contact will be greater for Blitz. Remember this.

(Aug. 16, 2011  4:18 PM)H8R Wrote: I guess S130 or GB145 would do But I think R145 could add attack but still (loads of recoil!!!)
No such thing as recoil, especially in tracks such as R145...

R145 is dominant due to it's mass really. R145 is lowers the centre of gravity well. S130 finds itself to be at a great height as well as lowering the centre of gravity too.