Blitz Discussion

Assault Attack Mode and Barrage Attack Mode. Stop being lazy and use the actual terms.
If anything, wed still need some bottom weight heavy.

Try: MF-H Blitz Kerbecs [Assault Attack Mode] GB145RF VS. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
OK I will do that test asap!
Should take me 30 minutes!

EDIT: MF-H Blitz Kerbecs (Assault Attack Mode) GB145 RF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS (slightly aggressive)

Standard Procedure
MF-H Blitz Kerbecs GB145 RF: (13 KO)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS (3 OS) (4 KO)

Blitz Kerbecs GB145 RF (65% win rate)

Although Blitz Kerbecs did get the higher win rate, i did notice that it still suffers from quite a bit of back lash Confused
Causing it to quickly lose stamina and get knocked out.
Hey arupaeo, can you test out MF-H Blitz Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull in assault attack GB145RF/R2F against all of the same combos?

Edit: Damn lolol, didn't see BS's post.
hey hell kid can you try this combo blitz unicono 125 mf (barrage attack mode)
Yes i guess i could tomorrow...
But against what and why do you want me to test this combo o.O
May I ask why 125? It's a kind of useless height, CH120 would seem like a more logical option, even D125 would.
No need to question him...

Anyways, Hell Kid, I find it impressive, really I do. Did GB145 balance it out at all?
I already did a small test with D125 and HF; in barrage attack mode, it did quite alright and was able to knock MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 MB around a bit and even Ko it o.O

Edit: Yes partially, but i think that r145 would be a better option as it is triple sided like blitz.
A little extra weight made a big difference, but with and Mf (tip) and no metal face it was still able to knock around basalt.
HF? HF and MF are two different things, unless you made a typo.
Really? HF? Wow, that's kind of amazing... Maybe Blitz is the solution to Basalt?! It is a mystery
Nope i was being honest HF was actually able to knock basalt around, although MF preforms better.
What worked better therefore, Barrage ATK mode, or Assault?
Well I am more fond of Assault attack mode (with a faster tip such as Rf and a taller height) , as it 'packs more of a punch' and blitz also seems to preform better with kerbecs, as i said a bit of weight does make a big difference.
(It doesn't suffer from to much recoil with more weight)

Barrage attack mode works better with a mid size track and a slightly slow tip such as Mf/Hf.
Also barrage attack mode suffers more from recoil as it has more gaps. (That's why it works good at a slower spin rate, so it doesn't attack once and get knocked out or loose a critical amount of stamina.)
It does better with Kerbecs because I originally saw in Ray that there were three sides, and as well with Kerbecs. Therefore, a good fit lets good air circulation, letting such minor factors portray yet nothing.

Barrage Attack Mode is really Dark with more recoil?... Balance is probably bad.
Hell Kid
Since it performs better at a lower spin rate, is it possible that a weak launch would do good with it? Hmm...
BeybladeStation
It's obviously better than dark o.O But if you want to balance it out properly (Barrage attack mode) then i suggest you use a track with no specific 'gimmick'. (practically plain tracks.)

Raigeko13
That never actually came to mind o.O
I will test that tomorrow.
And tomorrow i should get my vari-ares so i can compare results.
VariAres will dominate, definitely against Basalt. I'm sure of it, I've had it for weeks now.

Weak Launch, no? That really won't help with any Rubber Tip...
It would help with all rubber tips, in fact it could probably make RF viable for defense (legally) against left-spinners.
Can somebody test against RS, RSF or RB? I didn't see any tests with them and right-spin Attackers generally struggle against them.
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:04 PM)Dan Wrote: It would help with all rubber tips, in fact it could probably make RF viable for defense (legally) against left-spinners.
I meant trying to make it Attack.
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:31 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: Well I am more fond of Assault attack mode (with a faster tip such as Rf and a taller height) , as it 'packs more of a punch' and blitz also seems to preform better with kerbecs, as i said a bit of weight does make a big difference.
(It doesn't suffer from to much recoil with more weight)

Barrage attack mode works better with a mid size track and a slightly slow tip such as Mf/Hf.
Also barrage attack mode suffers more from recoil as it has more gaps. (That's why it works good at a slower spin rate, so it doesn't attack once and get knocked out or loose a critical amount of stamina.)
So you're saying----
Assault mode+Fast Tip+Taller height=Awesome

Barrage mode+Slower Tip+Smaller height=Awesome

Just trying to understand hereConfused
Depends on the other bey, really.
It would still be quite unbalanced without a heavier track.
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:19 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Depends on the other bey, really.
This statement is very true.....