Blitz Discussion

I will definitely test when I get my Blitz. Can someone test R145 and S130?
MF Blitz Unicorno (assault mode)GB145 RF vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (GB testing Confused )

Standard Procedure
MF Blitz Unicorno Gb145 RF: (9 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS: (9 OS) (2 KO)

(9/20 for Blitz, 45% win rate (I think)
maybe a diff cw like pisces/kerbecs for blitz?
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:00 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: MF Blitz Unicorno (assault mode)GB145 RF vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (GB testing Confused )

Standard Procedure
MF Blitz Unicorno Gb145 RF: (9 OS)

Wow! The tests seem to be great! I like the results. Blitz defeated Hell Kerbecs by OS?! Surprising! Chocked_2
EDIT- Ah sorry, I didn't read further on. I thought Blitz got a 9/10 success. That OS also surprised me, so I thought the results were good.
Is anyone going to try barrage attack mode?
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:00 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: MF Blitz Unicorno (assault mode)GB145 RF vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (GB testing Confused )

Standard Procedure

Wow! The tests seem to be great! I like the results. Blitz defeated Hell Kerbecs by OS?! Surprising! Chocked_2
Oh! sorry ill change that o.O it was supposed to be 9 ko's sorry Confused
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:54 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Is anyone going to try barrage attack mode?
This.
The combo that comes to mind when I think of Barrage Attack Mode is MF Blitz Unicornio ____ F/HF/MF
The reason for F/HF is because the attacks aren't supposed to be large attacks but more calm with small strong hits. MF is a completely different idea that has slipped my mind.
Test It.
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:02 PM)Hell Kid Wrote:

Standard Procedure

Ah! You shocked me there! All this while, I was thinking- "How is that possible?!" Well, still good results!
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:06 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:54 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Is anyone going to try barrage attack mode?
This.
The combo that comes to mind when I think of Barrage Attack Mode is MF Blitz Unicornio ____ F/HF/MF
The reason for F/HF is because the attacks aren't supposed to be large attacks but more calm with small strong hits. MF is a completely different idea that has slipped my mind.
Test It.
I would test Grin but preferably against what?

Standard Procedure

What the hell? Those are pretty trashy results..
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:21 PM)Dan Wrote:

Standard Procedure

What the hell? Those are pretty trashy results..

Oh! My bad! I am still used to those 10 tests thingy. The moment I read 9 KOs, I was extremely happy. I am very sorry for that. I am just too excited about the results. Also, when he said that Blitz Uni GB145RF defeated HK by OS, I was even the more happy. I am sorry, though. I'll edit it out.
Why are you sorry? There isn't an apology needed I was just raising the the fact that those results are barely 'average'. lol
Would you guys like me to test anything eles?
I'm not sure what to try...
H145? MF Blitz Unicorno H145RF please. Thanks.
Blitz BD145RF vs. Basalt TH170/95/220CS.
All of those heights.
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:26 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: Would you guys like me to test anything eles?
I'm not sure what to try...

Um, I would like to see Blitz on R145/H145. Considering it produced quite a bit of recoil, I think it would be good!
Dan- Oh! But still, your post made me read the tests further on, so I realized that I actually posted something extremely senseless! Tongue_out
Oh dang! I traded my R145 on Monday (for a clear BD145)
I can test most stuff, just no t everything Confused
On Sunday I'm sure me and blitz (the mod) will get loads of testing done Grin ..... hopefully..

So any other specific combination i could try for you guy's?
Yes, I'd love to see this on R145 as well. R145 on VariAres was great, and it had some recoil/smash tied together, and I would think the same would apply here.
If Variares W/ R145 on right spin was great this on R145 will be incredible!!!!!
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:02 PM)Hell Kid Wrote:

Standard Procedure

Yes, that is what I thought, no way couuld a RF outspin unless it was VERY worn.
Anyway it's better then Dark and that's what a lot of people speculating it to turn out like.
So I did the test with R145 R2F:

Blitz Unicorno Assault R145 R2F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS

Blitz: 4 wins, all KO
Basalt: 6 wins, 2 KO, 4 OS

Blitz win rate: 40%

Blitz was having a hard time knocking this castle out, but when it comes to luck, Kerbecs was flying FAR AWAY, and it seems it can do twice in a round, or even Triple.
However, most times Kerbecs was protected by walls and BD145, and Blitz can do knothing whenit's run out of luck.
Will somebody ever test the barrage mode thingy? Anyway, it looks fine. Maybe...Will someone test MF-H Blitz 85/90/100/S130/GB145MF/RF/XF/WF? MF-Hs added weight might help. Also, maybe try changing the CWs?
-Change what? Blitz is Three-sided, and it should work well with Unicorno.
I tried uncustomed, and find out that barrage is not as good as Assault.
(Aug. 11, 2011  6:36 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: -Change what? Blitz is Three-sided, and it should work well with Unicorno.
I tried uncustomed, and find out that barrage is not as good as Assault.

Uncustomized doesn't prove anything though. And you do have a point. But still I need someone to test MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85/90/100/S130/GB145RF/MF/XF/WF.

MF-H will help the recoil.