Blitz Discussion

Hm, thanks Tenshou. Looks like it isn't quite good with R145..
OMG! Hell Kid's test drives me nuts! That is quite a good win rate against a Defense Devil! Amazing! But as you said, Recoil is a MAJOR issue. So, I don't think people would consider it for competitive situations..
Having recoil doesn't mean that it should not be considered for competitive situations.
Lightning and Gravity, two of the best attack wheels, suffer recoil.
So does Variares, which is already being considered for top tier status.
Basalt and Hell too have some recoil.
(Aug. 12, 2011  10:25 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Having recoil doesn't mean that it should not be considered for competitive situations.

Well, this is because they also have DEADLY smash attack. The attack power of Blitz is alright, IMO and there are many better options(which you already listed), so I wouldn't consider it for competitions.
So we now have a conclusion that Blitz is a double-edge sword:
It's recoil can be incredible, but it also has an attractive high smash attack.
I suppose GB145 would help this on assault attack (more speed) really? barrage attack plus HF????
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:32 PM)H8R Wrote: I suppose GB145 would help this on assault (more speed) really? barrage plus HF????

Kai-V would kill you unless you edited your post... I hope you know the reason...
Well, you do know that they weren't proper tests. So, I doubt if HF can be used.
How about the HF/S in hole flat mode? Its capable of outlasting an SD and D (from my experiences) while being Tornado stalled and lasts a long time at low rotations.
(Aug. 12, 2011  10:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  10:25 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Having recoil doesn't mean that it should not be considered for competitive situations.

Well, this is because they also have DEADLY smash attack. The attack power of Blitz is alright, IMO and there are many better options(which you already listed), so I wouldn't consider it for competitions.

Also, Lightning and Gravity don't have that much recoil anyway ...
Not as much as recoil as Blitz yes. I see this as the new Pegasis- Oh how I have waited.
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:51 PM)Arctic Wrote: How about the HF/S in hole flat mode? Its capable of outlasting an SD and D (from my experiences) while being Tornado stalled and lasts a long time at low rotations.

IMO, it isn't that good. There are many other options, like rubber tips which are better.
@♥- Yeah, LLD and Gravity don't have much recoil.
This would be better than some 'New Pegasis', haha.

Anyways, we can't always be sure in how HF would do so in more situations. If his really is the 'Double edged sword' I can see it taking down Stamina as well. We should try Defensive-Stamina versus this.

How about: MF Basalt Aquario 100CS and WD
i know I've posted this in another thread, but I think my testing method is important.BTW I didn't by blitz because of how the testing is going. Tongue_out
Ok, I don't have my jade jupiter yet, but I'm just sayn somethiing, lol, so don't get all angry.
So all the tests start with Blitz Unicorno BD145, even though BD145 is a staple for metal wheel testing, I think there should be diversity.

My order of Testing:
-BD145CS
-BD145RF
-230CS
-230D/WD
-TH170D/WD
-GB145XF
-GB145D/WD
-90D/WD
-85D

This testing method covers all types of beys.
Attack: Blitz Unicorno BD145/GB145RF/XF
Defence: Blitz Unicorno 230/BD145CS
Stamina: Blitz Unicorno 230/GB145D/WD
Balance: Blitz Unicorno90/895D
Thats right color coded.
That doesn't mean we can't try more recoil tracks which could easily be more versatile in such situations, such as against Basalt BD145MB.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:30 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That doesn't mean we can't try more recoil tracks which could easily be more versatile in such situations, such as against Basalt BD145MB.
Did I not say that?
Anyways, GB145XF or TH170D Would beat the carp out of that. Pinching_eyes_2
Unless blitz really sucks...
Just how is that?

You can't just infer GB145 will rule everything, especially for a wheel that had just been released...

Blitz for Stamina/Defense on D, erm, you should see some of the previous testings, I don't think this will make the best of that. I do understand your suggestions in a proper way of testing, but some of it is just too generic and will end up getting tested if it was not already done so.
People always try to tell my about these beyblade theories, but then I think. You making to much of it. It is all about in a tourney situation. How hard you rip, the angle of the launch and the match up. I use TH!70 a lot because it helps me adapt. Before I really won close matches be luck, or my launch strength.

scratch that on top, lol.
BBS, GB145 doesn't rule everything I just said it will beat Basalt BD145MB, as I said, unless blitz sucks. But, really the testing method is my opinion, if you want to rant on it then fine. Tongue_out
Anyways, I have graduated Bey U...
But BSS, ya, some of might end up getting tested already.
I know what you mean, but so far Blitz wouldn't even have a use on it. For we are discussing competitevely, not strategically.

In Barrage Attack Mode, given on a good choice of height with a good Clear Wheel choice such as Kerbecs and an MF-M, we could see some good results. I think I can see now why, the factors come up each time TH170 is mentioned to me. That part has weight to it as well. But I still doubt it getting even near a high win%age against some Basalt combinations...

This reminds me of Hero's and th!nks combination: MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF. Could we possibly interpert that to Blitz, I do not know...
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:43 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I know what you mean, but so far Blitz wouldn't even have a use on it. For we are discussing competitively, not strategically.

In Barrage Attack Mode, given on a good choice of height with a good Clear Wheel choice such as Kerbecs and an MF-M, we could see some good results. I think I can see now why, the factors come up each time TH170 is mentioned to me. That part has weight to it as well. But I still doubt it getting even near a high win%age against some Basalt combinations...

This reminds me of Hero's and th!nks combination: MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF. Could we possibly interpert that to Blitz, I do not know...
We'll talking about Blitz Kerbecs THT170 right? Basalt on TH170 is really good imo, I was using it first, but what the hell.

Well, I'm guessing that WF is taking advantage of the weight of basalt. Which helps the stall, and win, put simply.
Does anyone know the exact weight of Blitz?
I'm really behind in the competitively breakthroughs of beyblade. Tongue_out I stopped posting in the customisations forum after Hell Kerbecs.
According to AkirasDaddy Blitz is 43.72g
by me it has the weight : 44,03g
Weight doesn't matter now because the recoil is way too high.

It has amazing grip with Basalt, and if that 40 G's a supa power even works on TH170... hell would that be a miracle...
Can someone test Blitz against MF-H Scythe Kerbecs BD145EDS
Blitz plain?

No one would be willing to do that plain. Currently, Scythe is at tip-top with Kronos PC/CW...
sorry i mean't to say Blitz Unicorno (Assault Attack Mode) GB145RF VS MF-H Scythe Kronos (Stamina Mode)
BD145EDS
MF Blitz Unicorno (Assault Mode) GB145RF VS MF-H Scythe Kronos (Stamina) BD145EDS
Blitz=16 (16 KO)
Scythe=4 (1 KO, 3 OS)
Should I be suprised?