Blading dream

i want to battle someone i never battle anyone i have only battled one person my friend he kept launching the beyblade so the attack ring was faceing the dish i was try to help but he kept snaching the blade from my hand
to have a bit beast XD jk i wish everyone liked it ..and like instead of war with guns they use beyblades ..same with fighting
haha yeah like how they did it in the show. If someone got pissed off, they'd just beybattle...
And it'd be awesome to have something like a bitbeast...not really lol but just something to have as a trademark for yourself and your blade. Smile Which is kinda like what MFB is doing by using zodiac signs.
i mean't that if you fall or if u squeeze it to hard or it just breaks
when the bitbeast came out on the first season it was cool but it was better in the third season what about if the bitbeast were animals that came out of the beyblade that would be cool!!!!!!!
Lol it would be cool to be able to control your blade with your mind like they do in the anime.
yeah that would be better than haveing a bitbeast but hveing random moves
That instead of having stickers, the designs on the blade would be lazer imprinted on the blade so that there will be no stickers that get worn and torn and start peeling off, since that makes the blade look old and ugly. If the designs are lazer imprinted on the blade it will look more neat, new, professional and nice and there will be no annoying stickers Wink
That could actually happen
tho some blades look better without stickers
i wish we could send all of this to tarka or hasbros
(Feb. 04, 2009  4:38 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: That instead of having stickers, the designs on the blade would be lazer imprinted on the blade so that there will be no stickers that get worn and torn and start peeling off, since that makes the blade look old and ugly. If the designs are lazer imprinted on the blade it will look more neat, new, professional and nice and there will be no annoying stickers Wink

I like this Idea..! It's perfect... I mean That's exactly what I'd do..! It would be Awesome Tongue_out XD
(Feb. 04, 2009  10:31 AM)Revolution fire Wrote: i wish we could send all of this to tarka or hasbros

And I wish we could send all of this to Takara or Hasbro
(Feb. 04, 2009  11:24 AM)Anu Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  4:38 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: That instead of having stickers, the designs on the blade would be lazer imprinted on the blade so that there will be no stickers that get worn and torn and start peeling off, since that makes the blade look old and ugly. If the designs are lazer imprinted on the blade it will look more neat, new, professional and nice and there will be no annoying stickers Wink

I like this Idea..! It's perfect... I mean That's exactly what I'd do..! It would be Awesome Tongue_out XD

I dunno, I use the sticker sheets to make custom stickers so that wouldn't be great for my custom designs. *shrug* Also it's alright to have the option of forgoing stickers completely or just putting a few on.

It would be better if they were vinyl.
Maybe have them available to download and print off?
i am peed off now cause just thinking off what we just said about the lazer thing instead off stikers i keep off thing off that and want it to happen we need to send letters to tarka on how they can inprove beyblades then it will be worlwide.just think off it beystadiums in the park battles and bladeing groups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might try this actually. If I can find a spare AR that is mainly flat. Eee
If you still have them use those Kellogs promo ones
I don't....my brother might do though. I was thinking of something like a Trypio or Bumpking....you know how they have flat bits, kinda like canvas'? Can you think of any others like that?

I may be able to use my brothers broken Typio actually........
Driger S XD
i feel like i'm the only one who likes the launcher idea have you seen beyblade v-force when team psykick had that arm launcher and tyson's brother jin of the gale's launcher or a tennis racket launcher we should have like in tournaments they have speacial have time shows with certain bladers try to do trick shots like run up to the stadium and do jump and shoot or flip and shoot. or who can make the most coolest launcher. who am i kidding you guys don't care i am just tryin to throw in some cool ideas like if you see kenny makin a new blade for the blade breakers and see how powerful it is. don't true blader's have that little tingle of excitment of anticipation. and sometimes want to do the same thing to please comment back
I could realy dig a competition to design a new blade, especially if it were open to us westerners too.
Isn't there a thread on here for beyblade designs:http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1615.html
but the thread's kinda dead.
(Feb. 08, 2009  3:32 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I could realy dig a competition to design a new blade, especially if it were open to us westerners too.

Takara used to hold one every year, I know that Spike Lizard was one of the winners.
The original Gaia Dragoon was as well wasn't it?
Was Slash Riger as well? Or is my head just making stuff up?