Blading dream

ya i remeber that,lol
but the stadiums looked cooler than the thing on their hands in the newer series
i wish that people can control blades have alot of tournaments have bit beast
Urm. Just one question, how old are you? Bit Beast don't exist.
It's blading dreams. Who wouldn't want a bit beast?
Yeah good point Smile
i wish they had launcher protection because it keeps breaking if i sleep on it by accident they should have custimized launchers like in show tennis racke launcher indianna jones whip launcher for speed ax launcher like daichi arm launcher ike team pskick and jin of the gale and they should have big stadiums but not to big like canada it would be cool if they had a beyblade summer camp to trade custimize learn physics of beyblade and have to teach you to launch the right way I KNOW HOW TO LIKE DON'T PUSH THE LAUNCHER JUST PULL THE RIPCORD AND BEND YOUR KNEE'S TO SEE WHERE TO AIM FOR MAX SPIN AND ACCURACY THEY SHOULD ALSO TRY TO HAVE BEY MACANICS CONVENTIONS TO SEE WHO MAKES THE MOST EFFECTIVE BLADE KENNY WOULD LOVE IT THERE SHOULD BE UNDER GROUND BLADE MATCH WHO COULD MAKE THE MOST TRICKED OUT BLADE AND SEE SPARKS I NEED TO MAKE SMALLER COMMENTS COMMENT BACK WHAT DO YOU THINK
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:02 PM)redace01 Wrote: i wish they had launcher protection because it keeps breaking if i sleep on it by accident they should have custimized launchers like in show tennis racke launcher indianna jones whip launcher for speed ax launcher like daichi arm launcher ike team pskick and jin of the gale and they should have big stadiums but not to big like canada it would be cool if they had a beyblade summer camp to trade custimize learn physics of beyblade and have to teach you to launch the right way I KNOW HOW TO LIKE DON'T PUSH THE LAUNCHER JUST PULL THE RIPCORD AND BEND YOUR KNEE'S TO SEE WHERE TO AIM FOR MAX SPIN AND ACCURACY THEY SHOULD ALSO TRY TO HAVE BEY MACANICS CONVENTIONS TO SEE WHO MAKES THE MOST EFFECTIVE BLADE KENNY WOULD LOVE IT THERE SHOULD BE UNDER GROUND BLADE MATCH WHO COULD MAKE THE MOST TRICKED OUT BLADE AND SEE SPARKS I NEED TO MAKE SMALLER COMMENTS COMMENT BACK WHAT DO YOU THINK

What is wrong with you

EDIT: seriously, I don't mean to crush dreams, but wow kid, come back to reality for a moment
my eyes hurt my bladeing dream to have all the blades in the world or dranzer mf and dragoon mf not going to happen

boy GREY you can type fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 25, 2009  4:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyways, I've got to the point where I have no problem walking around with my blade. I mean I don't because I don't really go out much unless I'm going out properly and then I don't need them but I would if I was just walking down the road to a match or something. Besides, it was a reality when we were younger so I don't see why it can't happen again. New beyblades, new kids, new obsessions.
I agree!! For the thing with kids walking around with beyblades, if it was like that before, how hard can it be to have it happening again? Eee
And I like to carry things around to try and find kids who have similar obsessions like me, like when I wear my Mario t-shirt or Bakugan t-shirt...when I first got it and wore it out, I had a couple kids come up to me complimenting me on my shirt. Same for my Pokemon shirt when I went to my sister's school.

(Jan. 25, 2009  4:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: As for the beyblade stadiums in community places, I think it'd be awesome to just have them pop out of everywhere. In a forest? Want a beyblade match? BOOM, stadiums appears. XD
I also thought of Yu-Gi-Oh when I read this Tongue_out That'd be pretty fun! Defy the laws of logic!!!
^ I thought of Yu-gi-oh too when I read that :3 When I used to watch the show, I found it was hilarious that battle fields (forgot what they're called) randomly appeared. I'd be like 'what, where'd that come from?'
But it would be fun if that could happen for beyblades...it'd make everything a lot easier. Smile

Another dream:
- That the rubber tips won't wear down so quickly and that blades in general didn't wear down and break so easily but I guess that's not really a problem with MFB's.
yu gi go i kind of like it but the card or monster things look weird (no offence)
(Jan. 25, 2009  8:02 PM)redace01 Wrote: i wish they had launcher protection because it keeps breaking if i sleep on it
DO U SLEEP WITH UR BEYBLADE Confused XD
wtf ok (thinking of a reason) mabe like the amie he looks at his beyblade for a long time thinking and fall asleep!!!!!!!!!
and then he fells on his beyblade so he brakes his launcher.
good reason.
hmm no offense to the dude but he sort of sonds like someone i know on these forums...
HOLY carp TRY TO POST SOMETHING WITH SUBSTANCE AGHHH
Right anyway
how about a beyblade shop that sells parts and stuff Smile
that was mentioned before!

another dream is WBO makes a store that sells the new mfb in usa and my country
(Jan. 25, 2009  1:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes but the fact that he took the time to write something that serious about carp nobody ever expects to happen is really pathetic and annoying

also i can guarantee that everything he said about the old series, particularly renaming L Drago to Dragoon, is dead wrong
That's how Hasbro operates.
bladeing dreams ahh beyblade with a bitbeast

who realy blades often realy i do not
(Jan. 25, 2009  9:10 PM)pegasis Wrote: that was mentioned before!

another dream is WBO makes a store that sells the new mfb in usa and my country

WBO wouldn't be able to sell the MFB from a storeline...it's more for just a ranking and tournament system, I doubt we'd get some kind of storeline selling them [like Toys R Us or Toywiz]. Though in a year, stores will probably have the MFB. But that's not going to be for a while D:
Were it financially viable, I would absolutely open an online Beyblade store.
many people r afraid to buy online so if they saw that u can buy them mfb maybe u can earn a lot of money!
make an ad or something and sell mfb in america so it can be famous fast Smile
(Jan. 26, 2009  6:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Were it financially viable, I would absolutely open an online Beyblade store.

Yeah, I was saying how an actual offline store probably wouldn't happen.
I want to challange against best players in my country and prove myself to my old team mates I want to show them why ı left the team