Gaia Dragoon
Spike Lizard
Blizzard Orthros (I think?)
Desert Sphinxer
Spark Dragon
Slash Riger

I think this is correct ...
Was Sea Dragon a CoroCoro blade?
I thought Blizzard Orthrus was........but then it would've had to have been designed even before V-Force. Not that that's a problem.......just seems a little odd.

I wish I could've designed an awesome blade. Unsmith
v force grafics were slow and it was annoying because there was shouting that was not funny
(Jan. 31, 2009  1:23 AM)taru678 Wrote: to have a bit beast XD jk i wish everyone liked it ..and like instead of war with guns they use beyblades ..same with fighting

uuh you do mean like beybattling right since killing dudes wearing protection is gonna be even more cruel then killing them with guns ..... thats gonna take forever and all the pain every one will sufferXD
do you think that f dynasty and king and queen should make ateam called royal dynasty saint shield and white tigers would make a team called saint tigers. man i know this is stupid but dang i love hand launchers like f-dynasty team psykick jin of the gale and brooklyn or technecally his launcher is and arrow hand launcher but it is so cool
I wish they would hurry the hell up and release MFB everyelse in the world so we won't have to wait at least another year for that to happen. It would make life so much easier. I can just walk to the store and pick-up a Pegasis whenever I wanted to and I wouldn't have to pay and then wait for shipping Smile
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:08 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I wish they would hurry the hell up and release MFB everyelse in the world so we won't have to wait at least another year for that to happen. It would make life so much easier. I can just walk to the store and pick-up a Pegasis whenever I wanted to and I wouldn't have to pay and then wait for shipping Smile

Same, or they need to atleast release it in Jan. 2010, though I doubt it'll be anywhere near that soon =(.
I was around 7 or 8 when beyblade was "popular".
My only "realistic" dream is walking into Target or Toys R Us and buy a beyblade.
But I real dream is to get beyblade world popular again.
And Brad to be in charge, because Hasbro is doing nothing...
They should really hire you, Brad.
my beyblade dream is the project that i`m working right now, i was start in january of 2006...
when beyblade was gone (and here in mexico the situation was more difficult) because the series was passed for the morning when I was in the school; but going to the point,i have a design of a beyblade that can be controled as the anime, it is thanks for a remote control that move the beyblade in all the direccions (not like rc`s of hasbro)it`s really moves like the anime and I made it for have the hardest (whit metal and plastic) for have the perfect beyblade...
(Feb. 10, 2009  8:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Complete list of CoroCoro blades:

Gaia Dragoon
Spike Lizard
Blizzard Orthros (I think?)
Desert Sphinxer
Spark Dragon
Slash Riger

I think this is correct ...

Orthorus wan't. It was the Grab Box 2003 WIN. (Miss that blade. Unhappy)
And like Rocky said you missed Sea Dragon.

EDIT: Oh, and Wolborg 3, I think
PrinceCharming said that but whatever. XD

You can't get mad at me for incorrectly namedropping you now. Tongue_out
(Feb. 28, 2009  2:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: PrinceCharming said that but whatever. XD

Sorry.

(Feb. 28, 2009  2:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: You can't get mad at me for incorrectly namedropping you now. Tongue_out

You're right!
do any thinks dranzer ms is good and if u think its bad y
You asked that question already and someone answered you and again, Dranzer MS is not good. And this isn't the topic to ask this question.
(Mar. 01, 2009  2:59 AM)LionFire Wrote: do any thinks dranzer ms is good and if u think its bad y

Do this again and you get a warning.
Wait wolborg 3 was a coro coro original, right?
c`mon take it seriously the unique way of have a beyblade dream is only if beyblade have future and I have it inlcuded in my proyect...
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:08 PM)master_of_tops Wrote: c`mon take it seriously the unique way of have a beyblade dream is only if beyblade have future and I have it inlcuded in my proyect...

:pwn:
The unique way of beyblades in my dreams is that going through Mexico is the fastest route to Japan. Everybody knows that.
bueno creo que no me lo tomaron enserio...
i was refered the same thing that said Revolution LITE: "a beyblade that is computerly controlled by my voice. "and more, the idea of my proyect of beyblade is that you can control the beyblade by the same way of the anime.
Ok Ok i think that you want facts... For the person that are interested on that I was posted please contact me in messenger at tysonjr01@hotmail.com or send me an e-mail... or at master_of_tops@yahoo.com.mx
Sorry, we can't understand you very well, probably because English isn't your native language. It is not your fault, but I think that is why we believe your idea is so weird. They actually probably could make a voice controlled beyblade similar to the remote controlled ones. It would be pretty cool.
Voice controlled blades would be cool, yes, but think about the fact that even now our voice recognition technology is nowhere near what it would need to be. Plus, what factors could be controlled by voice? You could say, "left", but then you would be forcing the blade to alter it's natural spin, thereby losing power and endurance, I believe. But, if you could find a way to voice control a blade with no disadvantage, please do so!
I wouldn't even be too bothered about disadvantages like that. A voice controlled beyblade would be so awesome even if it was just used for fun. XD But you should be able to set the voice commands. :3
mentally controlled beyblades make way more sense