Blading dream

i want beyblades that come in a variety of textiles and dyes/dye techniques and treatments
Bias cut Wolborg MS! :swoon:
(Mar. 05, 2009  12:19 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: i want beyblades that come in a variety of textiles and dyes/dye
They had white beyblades that you can color yourself.
ok guys i think that my idea is´nt neat...
mi beyblade maded for have an i.a. (artificial intelligence) "bit beast" if you prefere it to understand my proyect,
so my blade can be controled by voice... but only for especifics comands of voice (not like "right, left" or similar like this; I was made it for can be controled by the radio control (launcher in this case)you can control the beyblade whit your thumb. So when you do (the left move) YOU ONLY NEED TO MOVE YOUR THUMB TO THE LEFT...
so what do you think now guys... (SEND ME A E- MAIL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED) in messenger at tysonjr01@hotmail.com or send me an e-mail... or at master_of_tops@yahoo.com.mx
hey this would be lots more easy for where your hand moves the blade moves because there rings on the tips off your fingers and the blade has the sencers in it to and to have a great rotaten
(Mar. 06, 2009  7:11 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: hey this would be lots more easy for where your hand moves the blade moves because there rings on the tips off your fingers and the blade has the sencers in it to and to have a great rotaten

I could imagine this looking either kinda cool (like how Digimon tamers swiped their cards) or looking really dumb/weird/awkward since you'd be randomly waving your arms lol
(Mar. 05, 2009  11:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: mentally controlled beyblades make way more sense

Goooo Driiiiiiiiggeeeeeer!

No, but beyblade would be a total mind game if both players were able to control their beyblades mentally.
(Mar. 06, 2009  11:17 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2009  7:11 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: hey this would be lots more easy for where your hand moves the blade moves because there rings on the tips off your fingers and the blade has the sencers in it to and to have a great rotaten

I could imagine this looking either kinda cool (like how Digimon tamers swiped their cards) or looking really dumb/weird/awkward since you'd be randomly waving your arms lol

I love the Power Glove! It's so bad!

Someone had to say it.
I think it would be cool if they evolved the MFB format later on to support add on equips similar to support parts and sub ARs. I think Beyblading as a whole is much better off when you can change out 6 or more parts as opposed to just 3 or 4.

Don't ask me how that would even be designed. I'm not going to tell you I have this great idea to make the metal bend this way and twist like that to make it work. I'm no engineer.
I'm willing to bet there will be an extra layer that attaches to the track, sort of like how DF145 looks.
(Mar. 09, 2009  6:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm willing to bet there will be an extra layer that attaches to the track, sort of like how DF145 looks.
Honestly, I haven't done much with MFBs, but if they can expand it so Libra and Virgo aren't the only two leaders, I'll be picking some up. What they can do with MFB is going to be interesting.
I imagine that some people are probably wishing for beyblade clothing accesories...no, not shirts that say beyblade on them but offical beyblading gloves and an official accessory (a belt??...idk) where you can attach your grip launcher and blade and also a case for the grip launcher. Kind of like in the anime. lol
This isn't my dream though, I've just seen people where gloves and other stuff when they blade. I was just putting the idea out there Smile
I always used to wear gloves when I bladed. Kept my hands unharmed and I thought I was cool as hell. XD

Yeah......I don't anymore. Aspecially as I forgot to take them off, wore them to church and had to awkwardly explain why i was wearing them. XD
^ haha I never used to where gloves or anything but I probably should've XD

A while ago, when I bladed A LOT with my friends, I used to come home with scratches and cuts on my hands especially at the cuticles (hand) where the launcher grip constantly irritated Confused
You got irritated by the grip? That's not good......I only got hurt when I picked them up or when they jumped at me. Never had a problem actually launching the blade.....

On the subject of clothes, just remembered how truly desperate I was for beyblade pyjamas when I was like.....11 actually. XD
Yeah, I used to use my RC Launcher a lot, and there's this part (on the trigger) that use to constantly rub against my finger when I launched the blade which eventually made the cuticle start to bleed.

Didn't they make beyblade PJ's. I swear I saw them in a store before....
Uwah....that sounds really painful......D:

And yeah they did. That was kinda the problem. XD
My brother got these awesome blue and black ones with a picture of Ray on them......but my mum wouldn't buy me any. They were in the boys section and the biggest size was ages 7-8 (I was 11). I was convinced I could fit them though. I screamed and moaned and sat on the floor and had tantrums in the shop but my mum refused to let me try them on and said I was being stupid. It's a bit of a blur but I remember being angry at my parents for like a week and hitting my brother when he wore his.
I was kinda spoilt......Pinching_eyes
At least that shows that I can still have a tantrum without being embaressed :p.

I'd never be spoilt. EVER.
I had a beyblade shirt when I was 5.
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:59 PM)Evan Wrote: Circle Upper MFB ftw Tongue_out We really need an actual upper attacker. Virgo, Bull, and L-Drago aren't cutting it.

sig and avatar is freaking me out. 0_o
Blading dream....Hasbro doesn't mess up some of the MFB's and make unnessecary name changes. Also, that they release all the blades that Takara releases. And that they finally learn how to make a stadium properly. Hopefully, Hasbro will see how Takara uses stadium cages instead of stadium walls.
my dream is for hasbro to get MFB and not screw it up. Supaburn
(Mar. 13, 2009  2:44 AM)Aqua Wrote: Blading dream....Hasbro doesn't mess up some of the MFB's and make unnessecary name changes. Also, that they release all the blades that Takara releases. And that they finally learn how to make a stadium properly. Hopefully, Hasbro will see how Takara uses stadium cages instead of stadium walls.
QFT
my beyblade dream is for me to sell my aries on YJ just before hasbro releases them for $8
My dream is to get every Beyblade I can and to learn everything about them, which I haven't even started yet.
I wish there were stadiums like in the 2nd episode of Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:31 PM)jsc Wrote: I wish there were stadiums like in the 2nd episode of Metal Fight Beyblade.

I always wonderd what it would be like to use a stadium that large. It would be a bit pointless using an attack bey it would spin round the stadium once then just drop in the middle and die. But seeing a jumping base in one of those would be pritty good the height it would bounce would be unreal.

My dream was for hasbro the re-mold dranzer f like they did with s but they never did. I lost count how many F attack rings broke on me.