Jul

Bladin' in the Bluegrass

Berea, Kentucky
Tournament Results
Skate Park
W Jefferson St
  Meet near the Basketball court or next to the playground.
12:45 PM on 07/31/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Participant Cap: 24 (didnt see a spot to put this in)

MUST READ: Covid-19 Guidelines in Effect
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]WBO COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Covid-19 State Guidelines: https://governor.ky.gov/covid19[/font]

...please tell me I did this right, i probably didn't, though..

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I relly wanted to go but 24 pepole where signed up it was going to be my first tornment
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:25 AM)lightening32555 Wrote: I relly wanted to go but 24 pepole where signed up it was going to be my first tornment

There's always next time.
Was gonna go to the Florida premiere but changed my mind
I'm just hoping this runs smoother than the MFB tourney in Indiana did. That was whack.

Either way it'll be fun to rematch against the likes of Mr Power, JA, and Ginga, and even more fun to face off against new friends from Discord like BusyBlader and Hakaishin. I'm hyped.
Alright. With the recent update on the WBO Covid restrictions, and Kentucky's mask mandate being lifted... I am happy to announce that masks are no longer required, only strongly suggested. I do request that we still do the social distancing, however.
(The WBO now just needs us to follow state guidelines, if I understanded it correctly.)
If I did this wrong, feel free to correct me.
(Jun. 26, 2021  2:25 AM)lightening32555 Wrote: I relly wanted to go but 24 pepole where signed up it was going to be my first tornment

Hey there! We just dropped because we can't go. Please feel free to sign up!
Ahhhh i saw this too late and am utterly devastated that I won't be able to attend, but I will eagerly await the next one! Gives me time to up my competition parts. May be able to help with prizes down the line hopefully as well. Lexington based here, so not too far.
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:03 AM)heisenbidz Wrote: Ahhhh i saw this too late and am utterly devastated that I won't be able to attend, but I will eagerly await the next one! Gives me time to up my competition parts. May be able to help with prizes down the line hopefully as well. Lexington based here, so not too far.

I believe there are two spots open, unless it’s a short notice issue?
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:03 AM)heisenbidz Wrote: Ahhhh i saw this too late and am utterly devastated that I won't be able to attend, but I will eagerly await the next one! Gives me time to up my competition parts. May be able to help with prizes down the line hopefully as well. Lexington based here, so not too far.

I believe there are two spots open, unless it’s a short notice issue?

Short notice issue Unhappy
Can’t wait for tomorrow! Good luck y’all!

This’ll be my first tournament
I’ll be providing some of the prizes for this tournament
With JA's contribution, the prizes now consist of these three.

1x Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2
1x Union Diabolos 00Expand Bearing
1x Archer Hercules 10Cross Accel'

Roughly 12 hours from now will be the beginning of the tournament. Good luck.
Waiting in the hotel. I’m hyped
I’m on my way can’t wait to meet you all!

Me and odin will do our best
We’re here. Are y’all already here?
E8King left his Bleyblades in the garage. Headed back to get them. We understand he may not be able to participate in the tournament if we arrive late.
Only three people are currently here, I am willing to wait until 1:15

Despite many difficulties, such as some people finding the wrong location and wifi issues, we have finished the tournament.
How did it go everyone? Anybody posting and video footage on YouTube?
(Aug. 01, 2021  3:16 AM)heisenbidz Wrote: How did it go everyone? Anybody posting and video footage on YouTube?

I posted the finals, while the other organizers have footage of mostly everything else

Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Love to see it!! So hype! What a nice little local community we've got coming together, hoping to join in on the fun next time! <3
This matches for event have now been processed.