Bladers I have a Question

(Nov. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: From all of the Seasons of Beyblade Burst, which protagonist (in your opinion) is the strongest?

aiger

(Nov. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger all the way but I think the reason as of now why he loses to the bad guy must have been from his dark resonance

agreed.......Earthhelois who do u think would win Faust vrs Aiger , aiga, and valt?
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)EmperorBlader13 Wrote: From all of the Seasons of Beyblade Burst, which protagonist (in your opinion) is the strongest?

aiger

(Nov. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiger all the way but I think the reason as of now why he loses to the bad guy must have been from his dark resonance

agreed.......Earthhelois who do u think would win Faust vrs Aiger , aiga, and valt?

Faust
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

wait
wait
what?
wait
i cant understand if you meant
faust vs aiga
faust vs aiga and valt
or the incorrect faust vs aiga and aiger and valt (even though it make grammar break) since aiger and aiga are the same person, just the different localization names for aiga
in terms of pure power: Aiga
In terms of skill and experience: valt.
In terms of it's not fair, there are two: Asahi bros.

overall: Ashai bros. assuming that they each get as strong as lane by the end of the series.....
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: in terms of pure power: Aiga
In terms of skill and experience: valt.
In terms of it's not fair, there are two: Asahi bros.

overall: Ashai bros. assuming that they each get as strong as lane by the end of the series.....

Sad Drum noises
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:16 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

wait
wait
what?
wait
i cant understand if you meant
faust vs aiga
faust vs aiga and valt
or the incorrect faust vs aiga and aiger and valt (even though it make grammar break) since aiger and aiga are the same person, just the different localization names for aiga

ok sorry
Bro Valt is legend
Aiger is super saiyan
Dante is angry boy
Hyuga is Zoom Zoom aka Beyvirus Boi
Hikaru is smarty pants boi
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bro Valt is legend
Aiger is super saiyan
Dante is angry boy

ryuga says, "They (refering to Aiger, valt and hikaru and dante) are fools who haven't even mastered their beys yet"
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bro Valt is legend
Aiger is super saiyan
Dante is angry boy

ryuga says, "They (refering to Aiger, valt and hikaru and dante) are fools who haven't even mastered their beys yet"

All of them start crying lol
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ryuga says, "They (refering to Aiger, valt and hikaru and dante) are fools who haven't even mastered their beys yet"

All of them start crying lol

lol.....

Ryuga: Get ready because I am about to show you the truly awesome power of a real blader!
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: And even when he did, he could barely beat requiem!

Um, I believe he won by a score of 4-2 dude. That’s not exactly barely.

Bah, forget the score, did you see how many ties they had? They could barely stand after that battle!
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Um, I believe he won by a score of 4-2 dude. That’s not exactly barely.

Bah, forget the score, did you see how many ties they had? They could barely stand after that battle!

lol they died
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Bah, forget the score, did you see how many ties they had? They could barely stand after that battle!

lol they died

Nah but they were close lol.
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:49 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol they died

Nah but they were close lol.

man they did battle hard
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:49 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Nah but they were close lol.

man they did battle hard

Well to be fair if any of them used even an inch less energy, they would have lost so...
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Um, I believe he won by a score of 4-2 dude. That’s not exactly barely.

Bah, forget the score, did you see how many ties they had?  They could barely stand after that battle!

Yeah, they were both tired after the battle, but the score was 4-2 so Valt still won by twice the score despite their many ties.
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Bah, forget the score, did you see how many ties they had?  They could barely stand after that battle!

Yeah, they were both tired after the battle, but the score was 4-2 so Valt still won by twice the score despite their many ties.

15 rounds? like geez man
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, they were both tired after the battle, but the score was 4-2 so Valt still won by twice the score despite their many ties.

15 rounds? like geez man

yup
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, they were both tired after the battle, but the score was 4-2 so Valt still won by twice the score despite their many ties.

15 rounds? like geez man

Yeah but they both burst each other one and then the ties and then valt barely won.
The best battle was Lui vs Free reverse rotation style lol
(Dec. 01, 2020  12:18 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Aiger is crazy powerful

He is super saiyan!