Blader's Story

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:34 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2015  7:58 PM)Hato Wrote: How did I start, eh? Storytime!

Yes, yes, I did say my Beyblade life story, buuuut;

TL;DR? My friend Haider got me into Beyblade and I had my on and off times, but the wubo kept me here. Smile

Don't tell me 'Val' is a shortened version of 'Valentine' because if it is I'm calling my life a semi-repeat of yours

It is. Unsmith

So; what's your Blader story? Smile
It all started back in I think 2011 when I got a Beyblade Metal Fusion set with a recoloured Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus for my birthday. I played the carp out of it, but I really only had those two Beys until the beginning of 2015 when I got back into it and started buying a few Legends.
(Dec. 24, 2015  5:40 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: It all started back in I think 2011 when I got a Beyblade Metal Fusion set with a recoloured Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus for my birthday. I played the carp out of it, but I really only had those two Beys until the beginning of 2015 when I got back into it and started buying a few Legends.
Lol , i really like the carp part lel. did Hasbro's RF last long?
(Dec. 24, 2015  6:35 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  5:40 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: It all started back in I think 2011 when I got a Beyblade Metal Fusion set with a recoloured Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus for my birthday. I played the carp out of it, but I really only had those two Beys until the beginning of 2015 when I got back into it and started buying a few Legends.

My RF from 2010 is still aggressive and perfect. Better then stock imo.
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  6:35 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:

I treated my RF with more care than more friends did, but I played with it on so many types of terrain. Even now though it is still better than my L-Drago's HF. The actual hole is almost completely covered.
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:27 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  6:35 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Lol , i really like the carp part lel. did Hasbro's RF last long?

I treated my RF with more care than more friends did, but I played with it on so many types of terrain. Even now though it is still better than my L-Drago's HF. The actual hole is almost completely covered.
hmm , i played the carp out of my RF , like 30 times a day :C . it's so worn , i really should take care of my next RF. and yeah L-Drago's HF can get really dusty on the inside.
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:43 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:27 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:09 AM)Neo Wrote: My RF from 2010 is still aggressive and perfect. Better then stock imo.

hmm , i played the carp out of my RF , like 30 times a day :C . it's so worn , i really should take care of my next RF. and yeah L-Drago's HF can get really dusty on the inside.

Sorry about that loss m8, next time. your rf will be superior.
(Dec. 24, 2015  12:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:43 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:27 AM)Carpet Carp Wrote: I treated my RF with more care than more friends did, but I played with it on so many types of terrain. Even now though it is still better than my L-Drago's HF. The actual hole is almost completely covered.

Oh yes , thanks for the encouragement m8 i appreciate it!
NOTE: Do you know KSIolajidebt?
(Dec. 24, 2015  1:03 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  12:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:43 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: hmm , i played the carp out of my RF , like 30 times a day :C . it's so worn , i really should take care of my next RF. and yeah L-Drago's HF can get really dusty on the inside.

Oh yes , thanks for the encouragement m8 i appreciate it!
NOTE: Do you know KSIolajidebt?
no problem brah

yes i know of his vlogs an what not.
This is basically, how you got into beyblade ya?
we had a thread for it. We even had a thread for your rivals IIRC
(Dec. 24, 2015  2:56 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: This is basically, how you got into beyblade ya?
we had a thread for it. We even had a thread for your rivals IIRC

Rivals here.

Also have this too, cuz future referring site.
Back in 2012, I was intrigued with Ryuga and Kyoya. Their power, their strength, their will to keep on fighting! I then took it upon myself to follow in their footsteps and become the Tiger Empress. 50/50 of both blader's personalities, and I now begin my training as the world's strongest blader!
so finally FIREFIRE's story of becoming blader

Blaze Alpha Dracgonis spoiler (Click to View)

How FIREFIRE Chaitanya Found WBO (Click to View)

Event and quests (Click to View)

btw my Rival is back to blading.

edit:- i found a new series is coming called beyblade burst on @[Kevo]'s channel. so his is one who brought me back to beyblade and made me find WBO!!
Hey that's pretty awesome man! I'm glad I introduced someone to this game. Joyful_3
I first got in when I was at the store at like 5 or 6 years old and I picked up Storm Pegasus and Rock Auqario. I got like 10-15 of them and then just stopped. Found something new. A couple years later I stumbled upon my old stuff at the end of MFB. I started buying more and more and more. I now have like 150ish and won first at Amaterious Atlanta Assault. Beyblade used to be just a small thing for me. Now it is one of my favorite things to do.
My history... I could start with that hah!

I find Beyblade at TV and store around 2002, where I bought my first beyblade, Master Driger. after that I increase my collection to over 100 beyblades. in 2004 I created my own beyblade ligue with a friend. created 3 tournaments the first year, one in Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean(QC), St-Constant,(QC) and in my own town! I have finished first and my 2 other friends form the other town too and we builded the PB Team(Powerfull Bladers Team), after a couple of month some members of the team just get retired so my Second capt. and I created the SoD and the MSoD (Soldiers of Darkness, Metal Soldiers of Darkness) wich are team too and managed a bigger event for our ligue. in April 2004 we created the biggest event the BEQ/ABQ(name of our ligue at the end) with an extrem double tournament in Quebec City. I finished second in the two tournament and I was the only particiant who have the title of Champion of BEQ/ABQ. the first tournament was a single round robin with around 10 players and we had a lot of stadium unfortunatly we only got Hasbro stadium at this time. I faced up in final against the youngest players in the tournament who had around 8 years old I think. beating me with Driger S with 10-heavy. We swap stadium in each round where I found it really hard to play. in afternoon we have made a Tag Team Tournament. I have been paired with the young boy and we finished second because I made a serious mistake at the final rounds. in other case we surely win that tournament.

after that we have planned many tournament in 2005 but we never do... missing money to organize any tournament. so the BEQ/ABQ just die.

I have been subscribeb to WBO since 2010, before I looked regurlarly on Off The Chain website, wich is the coolest beyblade website I ever seen in that time.

I never attend to a WBO tournament until 2014, because of lack of money to made the trip to mtl.
But I was working hard to go at my first WBO Event and to make it Great I have participated in the Qualification at Toronto. One of my greatest experience and Have so close to win agains Kei(who have been in my block) and lose against JesseObre. I remember someone who said to me: I challenge you with my unbeatable custom(Earth___B: D). At this moment I do not used my best combos and lose... after I said I want a rematch and I show you your not unbeatable... I beat it 3-0 this time and during the tournament this guy was in my block hah! I crush him an other 3-0. I remember his dad saying me He's invincible! hah really fun time.

after that I be one of the most active player in my region(MTL) and after one or two tournament, i've been promoted Judges and Organizers for tournaments. I think the first 2 years of my implication to my community has been really appreciated with all that stuff I added as gift or extra activities, like Challenges ideas.

now my goal is to be the best and after 2 years of competitions I'm around the top 5 bladers of my regions this year should be a tough year because many bladers have their skill grows extremly fast, but thats the most interesting thing!

My biggest rivals... in toronto I considered Jesse and Kei as my rival... in my region... The top 2 rivals is Krustyburger05, Valentin. But they are less active then before but Valentin come back a couple of time... else in each tournament my biggest rivals is: MissingNo. and his brothers, D!CE and Kai-V(for Burst only hah ;-P )

I think that's all hah! Enjoy!
The way I got into beyblade was my friend brought to my house a hell kerbecs and a basalt horogium we battled every day for 2 months after really enjoying it I bought my first ever beys phantom Orion b:d and Diablo nemesis X:d I then combined both and figured out the best parts for a combo however I kept loosing because he had basalt and hell then I bought a samurai Pegasus and a dark night dragoon with a string launcher for left and right I beat him with a combo I made and followed on to buy tons of beys and went to tournaments hosted by my friend that were unofficial after reading the beyblade wiki I found out about how the wbo and was so excited but found out everyone lived in London however I am not giving up and I am trying to host a tournament in Birmingham !
Yes I told a long story but that was my amazing experience with beyblade and would do it all over again for the fun of battling hopefully I'm not the only one that got a bit emotional at the end!?
Okay my blader's path started as a joke as I told my mom that I'd want a bey as x-mas present ( I literally knew nothing of beyblade back at that time ) but mom really bought me a Meteo L-Drago and a Galaxy Pegasus to my sister and we were like "now we have to see what is that anime really even about". Then we saw a few episodes and gosh did we love it! everything was so exiting even though it's about spinning tops XD. So nowdays I have practically speaking every bey I've had the chance to buy and I have a few friends who like beyblade even if there's literally nothing about beyblade in my country anymore but I refuse to let something so precious to me just fade away so I just battle alone basically always to keep my dear beys spinning. As for my rival I guess would be my sister. I've sadly never been to tournaments as Finland is such a tiny country, here aren't enough interested people to even get one going. Though my secret wish is still to find a real rival.

There you go! Sheesh I feel like I was just ranting a whole lot. I love threads like these, where people tell the exiting and happy and memorable stories.
Never Experienced How reviving a thread Which had it's last Comment on Mar. 11, 2016  11:55 PM.
Two years have passed Since then
But seriously, Here is my story.
I started beyblading When I was just 7 years old.
I didn't knew anything related to beyblade except the fact that Beyblades are Spinning toys which has it's Anime(didn't believed ever in anime fantasy).I used to have battles on ground, We didn't had stadium, The only alternative for me was Indian Styled Frying pan(a large bowl though)
I watched Every episode of Anime, and got 4 beys(always fakes).
Plastic or mfb, dosen't matters It had to be a fake.
I have a cousin, whom I bought into beyblade as well, with fakes lol.(namely 1Pratham)
I had several Breaks, But after every 6 months or so, I got back in beyblade.
I even had a condition, where I couldn't buy a fake.

several days passed by, Playing with fakes.

Suddenly Something Interesting happened.
Just last year Disney XD started Airing Beyblade Burst(we still did not complete the series)
I got into The Funskool advertisement.
I searched for beys, I came to know about beywiki.
I got L2 and X2.(the difference) And I went further into searching Beywiki.
BOOM! Wbo was discovered by me.
I mean I could Enjoy My hobby to the fullest.
I was excited and very happy, that from that point of time I could Participate In tournaments.
I was getting more and more Funskool beys, And thought when will a tournament come in Bihar, It was Happening in Mumbai(A rather large city)
Then after i realized that This Community is fan run.
So there needs to be more beyblade fans in here.
I got 1Pratham back with me, and his friends joined too.
A large spending, I got a beyblade stadium, Finally.
Then I gave Organizer's quiz two times. Got my Community On WBO.
A third time, it was reviewed Finally, And then A new Quiz paper, Diffirent from Others, I answered, And I did it.
At that Moment I was in contact with each of India's Organizer. I was really happy about this.
Finally, I scheduled my first event- Beywar:Mithila.  
After that, here I am writing my 313th post and About to put a full stop to this Post.
I figure I'll share my Beyblade story too; seems like a lot of fun.

It took me a bit to remember recently, but I first started when I was around 6 or 7 when I saw my brother with his Cyber Dragoon. He would bring a really small stadium with him every time and would thrash all of his friends with what I thought was the coolest Beyblade at that time. Then I asked if I could play, and he gave me his first bey that he didn't play with anymore, an old Dragoon Fantom. We battled every single day but I could never come close to beating him, so I guess he became my biggest rival. I also didn't have a lot of kids to battle against, since Beyblade didn't really take off in my town, but it was still fun. A long time passed before I was finally able to beat him, and I remember the look on his face being priceless. He retired soon after that.

But I kept battling, long after that fateful day, until my poor Dragoon's Attack Ring caved under the abuse and broke. I ended up forgetting about the game until Metal Fusion came about.

I was walking around in Wal-Mart looking at Bakugan (because all the kids played and I was the best in the school) (Pyrus all the way!!!!) when I saw it. I saw my childhood coming back to me. And so began my return to Beyblade, me and my trusty Storm Pegasus.

By then, Beyblade had become pretty popular among me and my friends. My main two rivals at that point were my best friend and his little brother (best friend had Storm Capricorn, little bro had Flame Libra). This was around the time I learned about banking and the Sliding Shoot, and that's when Pegasus and I started winning. It wasn't long after that I decided to start customizing, and I ended up buying more beys (Lightning L-Drago was my second bey). That's when I came up with Flame Pegasus 100WD, a bey that no one could beat. I played that bey all through the first season, then I got Galaxy Pegasus. Then Cosmic, and we even got into Shogun Steel, anf I had to wait for Samurai Pegasus.

After that, everyone but me and my best friend backed out of Beyblade. I'll admit, using the same old beys and having the same old results every time got kind of boring.

Then I heard about Beyblade Burst.

It actually started when I got back from basic training for the military. I had recently gotten back into the Plastic gen, and while I was searching around, I found a bunch of these weird beys that I had never even heard of, like Victory Valkyrie and Rising Ragnaruk. At first, I thought they were just rip-offs, but after some research, I realized that Beyblade was coming back yet again. And I told all of my friends.

That was when my career REALLY took off as a blader AND as a researcher. I bought just about every bey I saw from the Dual Layer system, spending a good 3-4 hundred dollars every few months. (I even spent a good 70 bucks getting Driger Slash from RBV4!) The bey I liked most from that series was Valkyrie, and I continued to support my girl throughout the God Layer System and now the Cho-Z Layer system with Winning Valkyrie. And I hope this game continues to thrive, so that we may all battle to the end, with all of our heart and blader spirit.

From the anime...I always liked Tyson. He was cocky, but he did get things done. From MFB, Ryuga was, like, the ultimate badaxe. And now in Burst, while Valt is a total since, he is a true example about how you and only you control your own fate. So I have mad respect for him.

Rivals: I actually have three main rivals right now. My best friend, who was with me all through MFB, and now two other bladers that I've recruited (one likes using Surge Xcalius and the other uses Genesis Valtryek, while I continue to blow them apart with Winning Valkyrie)

I haven't participated in a tournament at all since joining, like, a year ago, and to be honest, I don't want to have to go through all that work to be at the top. Especially since everyone in the first few rounds abuses the carp out of Spriggan Requiem and Maximum Garuda. Screw that noise.

That's my story! I'm mainly just doing research for me and my friends, but it's still research. Currently, I'm still working on making Winning Valkyrie more efficient, but it's hard when such an untameable beast is dang near perfect on its own, especially when Volcanic totally capitalizes on wV's imbalance. But we'll save that for another thread.

I won't claim to be the best. But I will always give it my all, for I have found my true calling.
Bump, I want to see and read more , it's interesting. Any thing from you @[Suhasini]
i started beyblade  whan i was 6 years old i had fake plastic beys whan my friends saw me play they  also got it to play with me i started to now more about beys in 2016 whan i was born beyblade was new in this world at that time and many more things in my beyblading life...
Here's my start. In 2012 after reuniting with an old friend he introduced me to the fight saga and gave me the most random combo in the form storm libra c145 WD. Not long after i bought susanoo then discovered my talent with the bey meteo l-drago. I worked my way up to using l-drago guardian then got ronin dragooon. After that my friend and i took a break. We came back late for burst and regret not coming in sooner. Fast forward to today I use Nightmare Longinus and he uses emperor forneus
i realy don't now about spin tracks names can anyone tech me pls???
(Apr. 20, 2018  6:25 AM)msethna Wrote: i realy don't now about spin tracks names can anyone tech me pls???
This is off topic and I am a b burst guy, still
Spin tracks have their types and height.
Normal spin tracks are just height like 80, 90 , 100. 
Then comes their abolity. Special symbols are placed before their height that demons the ability.
I remember best is f230. Because that broke.
That is a free spinning 230 height spin track.