Blader's Outfit & Accessories?

Hello fellow bladers! I am wondering if anyone likes to dress up in original cosplay or in what you consider your "Blader's outfit" when competing in tournaments? I couldn't help but notice a fellow WBO member, Alta, wearing his blader's outfit to recent events. Even if you don't have a specific outfit, are there certain accessories you like to wear for tournaments? Such as gloves, scarves, headbands, etc.? Accessories that gives you luck or that confidence in Beyblading?

As a cosplayer myself, I love the idea of wearing a Blader's outfit to a tournament. Of course, we all consider ourselves Bladers but the aspect of incorporating roleplay into it is pretty fun. Currently, I'm working on a femme cosplay version of Valt to wear to the next tournament. It's not yet complete so I'll have to post pictures later.

Feel free to share your thoughts! Thanks for reading!
I haven't worn it at the past events, due to the heat, but I like to wear my blue striped tee and jacket along with my fingerless gloves. Here's an idea of how I like to go to tournaments: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFuaZy6g5k0/...thwolf1404

I remember that back when Poliswag was hosting, there was a member who rolled up to an event with a Ryuga jacket as a cape.
TBH, regardless of the heat, I wear a red deadpool tee, a blue flannel, blue jeans, and my new biking gloves, along with my trusty red chuck taylors.
I would wear a WBO t-shirt. If I ever got around to buying one
I like to wear very comfortable sneakers and a green T-Shirt or blouse, depending when is the competition I'm in. Tongue_out
I also like biking gloves and some belt accessories, such as chains and carabiners to hold the launchers. Tongue_out
Well, I have this guy's outfit, and I'd like to wear it to an event. Grin

I remember reading something like this; One sure would be fun!
[Image: 02_993c517c-8408-4bd7-b821-8e3607d76c6c_...1460390882][Image: 05_df24ec63-610c-4c31-b9de-34201fcf3639_...1460390882]

I kind of want to get this thing for tournaments just because it seems really convenient. Huge pockets for your combos and you could even attach the Carabiner Grip to that hook! Haha. But it's $200.
It's great to see everyone's outfits and ideas Smile

I recently bought this hip bag. I plan to use it for my combos as well. Plus I can clip on the Carabiner grip to the strap.

[Image: CoPgeagUkAAgUYD?format=jpg&name=large]
Bey brad & jojospud I need to get me some of those

But yeah I've also been looking for a glove for my left hand cause my blades can really tear into those knuckles if i'm not careful and I think the protection would help out a lot
I also have a Star Wars utility belt. I personally haven't thought of using it for my beyblade, but I'll take it to the next tournament. I'll remember to take a picture too.
(Aug. 13, 2016  5:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 02_993c517c-8408-4bd7-b821-8e3607d76c6c_...1460390882][Image: 05_df24ec63-610c-4c31-b9de-34201fcf3639_...1460390882]

I kind of want to get this thing for tournaments just because it seems really convenient. Huge pockets for your combos and you could even attach the Carabiner Grip to that hook! Haha. But it's $200.

What the actual use of that supposed to be? Or it just some fashion thing I don't understand?
i've always dreamed to look like a construction worker
i may start wearing my vintage tiger hawaiian shirts as overshirts
(Aug. 13, 2016  9:29 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: i've always dreamed to look like a construction worker

It's a fusion of waistcoat and either a plumber's tool assortment or a military tactical rig. At a better price, the Nerf and possibly airsoft communities would go wild over something like that.

Me? I just want to wear fingerless gloves and fit up my labcoat to have convienient launcher placements on the inside. Maybe the red one if I'm feeling extra anime.
(Aug. 13, 2016  9:29 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: i've always dreamed to look like a construction worker

[Image: 2_89d7c0cc-ac2f-4ace-93de-64c7517060da_1024x1024.jpg]

I'm tempted to buy it out of spite.
Actually, that getup would go pretty well with my rorschach mask.
bob the builder can we fix it ?

sorry
(Aug. 13, 2016  9:15 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2016  5:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 02_993c517c-8408-4bd7-b821-8e3607d76c6c_...1460390882][Image: 05_df24ec63-610c-4c31-b9de-34201fcf3639_...1460390882]

What the actual use of that supposed to be? Or it just some fashion thing I don't understand?

Looks like something a photographer or cameraman would wear. It holes all their film, batteries, lenses, etc.
I would definitely have a Blader's outfit, once I get my custom jacket and pants, etc. made. xD Other than that, I usually would wear my jean vest with a t-shirt, fingerless gloves, ripped jeans and red high tops. Will hopefully wear my Blader's outfit on the next tourney. xD

Ooh and those launcher holsters would be AMAZING to have as an assessory. ;A;
(Aug. 13, 2016  8:47 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I haven't worn it at the past events, due to the heat, but I like to wear my blue striped tee and jacket along with my fingerless gloves.

In case you ever wondered, the shoes I wear to every tournament are snow boots.
I just made a generic anime protag outfit so if I go to events I'll probably wear that. The main piece is a bright red jacket and whatever shirt/pants combo I feel is appropriate and maybe a hat. I may eventually get a leg bag to add to the look.
(Aug. 13, 2016  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a fashion thing that you don't understand.

So, this site appears to be specifically for beyblade utility fashion, amiright? Wild.
(Aug. 15, 2016  12:06 AM)Beylon Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2016  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a fashion thing that you don't understand.

So, this site appears to be specifically for beyblade utility fashion, amiright? Wild.

On the real though it seems to be a brand dedicated to techwear, clothing meant to be more function than style (if I were to scratch that fashion style on the surface). Honestly not a terrible fashion sense to go by if it didn't cost 3 arms and a leg.