Blader match up battles that you make!

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Valt (GT) Vs Gwyn (Regalia Genesis)

Gwyn because Regalia Big Bang, though he'd have to fight for it with that Power driver in the way.
Phi vs Arthur
Gwyn vs Daigo
(Dec. 21, 2020  8:38 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Phi vs Arthur
Gwyn vs Daigo

Phi
Gwyn
I dont know the name for all bladers so I will say their bey's names

4 team battle
EarthHelios
Astro Pegasis and Big bang Pegasis vs Gravity Perseus and Variares vs Omega Dragonis and L-drago destroy vs Forbidden Eonis and Dark Bull
This thread has already been made twice
Xandar vs Lodin
(Dec. 28, 2020  4:40 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Xandar vs Lodin

Xander
The ultimate battle, Shu Kurenai vs Kai Hiwatari!
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:22 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: The ultimate battle, Shu Kurenai vs Kai Hiwatari!

Easy dubs for my boy Kai
EarthHelios and 6Jupiter5, who would win Kenta vrs Lane.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: EarthHelios and 6Jupiter5, who would win Kenta vrs Lane.

Kenta by a lot.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:22 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: EarthHelios and 6Jupiter5, who would win Kenta vrs Lane.

Kenta by a lot.

Ryuga vrs Lui and Lane
Your not supposed to compare 2 different universes.
Kai vrs Kenta

(Jan. 19, 2021  9:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your not supposed to compare 2 different universes.

read the first post.
Kai beats the heck out of Kenta.
Nah I got one for you: Phi vs. Arthur
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai beats the heck out of Kenta.
Nah I got one for you: Phi vs. Arthur

Phi

And Kai vrs Sakyo
If you were to make a tag battle who would it be?
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Shu vs Lui and Free

Valt and Shu because they have better teamwork and are stronger.
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Let's spice it up.

Valt and Lui VS Shu and Free is a bit more balanced on strength and teamwork. I seriously can't choose one team.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Valt and Shu because they have better teamwork and are stronger.

Valt and Lui VS Shu and Free is a bit more balanced on strength and teamwork. I seriously can't choose one team.

I think Shu and Free have the upper hand. Shu has left and right spin and could go head on with Valt, and Free could take care of Lui. I could see this going either way, but I think Shu and Free just have the upper hand because they just are bigger brain.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Valt and Shu because they have better teamwork and are stronger.

Valt and Lui are packing some very threatening offensive power, but Shu has some good versatility going for him with his attack and defense modes coupled with his left and right spin modes while Free and Fafnir can drain some serious spin power. Then again we've seen what the raw power of both Lui and Valt can accomplish. Lui's recent display of swatting away World Whip with Raging Upper was really impressive. Really hard to choose. I think I'd go with Valt and Lui. Their strategic minds coupled with the insane attack power they weild is a deadly combo. In either event, any result will be a close one.
Free and Gwyn vs Delta and Lui
(Jan. 19, 2021  9:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If you were to make a tag battle who would it be?

(Jan. 19, 2021  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Valt and Shu vrs Lui and Lane