Blader match up battles that you make!

(Mar. 26, 2021  1:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Shu vs. Valt sparking
Lane vs. Hikaru sparking
Fubuki vs. Xavier end of cho-z

Valt but really barely
If king vs Variant, lane       volcano vs variant, Hikaru      Volcano vs The end, Lane

Xavier would win since his attacks are way too strong compared to forneus (+ the dagger frame)
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Lane vs. Hikaru sparking

Valt but really barely
If king vs Variant, lane       volcano vs variant, Hikaru      Volcano vs The end, Lane

Xavier would win since his attacks are way too strong compared to forneus (+ the dagger frame)
I agree
I agree, but I meant to type Hyuga. lol.
you forget that Fubuki was much more powerful near the end of cho-z and that he combined cruxboost with his own launch form.
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:34 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:32 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Valt but really barely

I agree
you forget that Fubuki was much more powerful near the end of cho-z and that he combined cruxboost with his own launch form.
I know but xavier had a good chance against cho-z achilles while fubuki has a good chance but not as much
not only that Xavier trains harder then fubuki everyday and his bond with xcalibur is better than fubuki's with forneus
hello?jello?yello?pello?shello?

(Mar. 26, 2021  1:38 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:34 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I agree
I know but xavier had a good chance against cho-z achilles while fubuki has a good chance but not as much
not only that Xavier trains harder then fubuki everyday and his bond with xcalibur is better than fubuki's with forneus
true

Zeutron whenever see ur profile pic, I think ur Miguel, but then I remember that ur not lol. which is fine because Miguel is like lane. to much plot armor.
Lane vs. Hikaru sparking

Valt would win, but barely, Their preety equal
Tough, but Hikaru doesn't have the skill, strenght and power, Lane will win
Xavier would win
Lane vs. Hikaru sparking

Valt vs Shu (sparking): Since its an individual battle I would say that Valt wins. He was able to beat Lane when he was tagged with Rantaro which already puts him a step ahead of other bladers. He is also just generally more powerful than the other legends when it comes to individual comparison. Shu has the intellect and technique but Valt in turn, has the resonance. Ultimately, Valt’s good qualities edge out Shu’s qualities so again, Valt wins. He definitely wins in a good battle though, not as close as the tag match but a good one nonetheless.

Lane vs Hikaru: Lane semi-stomps Hikaru. As it stands, nobody can really beat Lane in an one on one battle. His nigh-unstoppable flare combined with his recurring defensive measures just edge him far beyond Hikaru. Besides, most of Hikaru’s A-game strategies are team strategies and tag moves so he doesn’t really have much variety to use against Lane.

Fubuki vs Xavier (End of Cho-z): The power difference between mid season and end season Xavier is pretty much negligible since his strategies/abilities are mostly the same. He has impact wall, but I doubt Forneus metal-based defense would have a problem resisting a move like that. Fubuki is relatively featless, but he does actually improve in resonance and power. One of Fubuki’s biggest problems is his small move pool but I doubt that’s much of an issue since Xavier move pool is basically nonexistent. Fubuki takes a solid win over Xavier
Shu vs Aiger (Surge)
Lui vs Dante (Surge)
Fubuki vs Delta
(Mar. 26, 2021  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shu vs Aiger (Surge)
Lui vs Dante (Surge)
Fubuki vs Delta

Shu: Aiga and Shu are not far from each other in skill and strenght, Shu is only a little bit stronger thna Aiga, in the rankings Aiga is 3rd while Shu is 2nd so Shu has more strength and skill. In ahchivements Shu does have higer/better ones but Aiga can give Shu a run for his money, but SHu barly wins
Lui: Lui is stronger than Drum in my opinion, Drum is 6th while Lui is 5th but both of them are strong fighters and are not far from each other in skill/strength. But Lui has more raw power and can beat Drum.
Delta: Delta will stomp on Fubuki like a bug, no competition.
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  12:59 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Joe vs Lodin
Kurtz vs Xander/Xhaka
Norman vs Xander/Xhaka

Joe vs Lodin: We really don’t know much about either of them. We do know that Lodin eclipses Joe in raw power seeing as he was able to burst ace Dragon in a head in collision although, Joe is a decent strategist so he may be able to play around this. I would say that Lodin takes it in a good fight because ultimately, Joe’s rubber 50/50 gimmick would function completely differently against a left spinning bey and I hightly doubt he would be able to improvise fast enough to avoid Lodin’s brutal assault.

Kurt vs Xander: Kurt seemed to be ragdolling powerful Xander level opponents like Boa/Valt etc. In all fairness, we can chalk a bit of this up to the fact that the god bladers cup was an introduction to his character. Xander also showcased impressive abilities and he beat some pretty tough bladers including Joshua who had a shot at beating Free. Kurt seems to rely heavily on using special moves and gimmicks to augment strength and I think that Xander really does the same. In general form, their beys can’t do much (and are underutilized) so I would imagine the fight would be prolonged. I’m going to give it to Xander since Kurt ended up losing to Cuza, who is arguably one of the worst bladers in the entire season. There really isn’t at good claim to that sort of thing.

Norman vs Xander: Norman doesn’t seem to think very clearly when he chooses modes even though the whole idea of having them is practical use and he is basically fodder to powerful attacks. Furthermore, Norman got stomped by Shu within mere seconds and his bey was destroyed too. I highly doubt that a seasoned blader like Xander would end up in that position. Xander wins in fairly one sided battle.

I mean Cuza used a new plot armor technique but other than that I agree
(Mar. 26, 2021  9:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  1:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Joe vs Lodin: We really don’t know much about either of them. We do know that Lodin eclipses Joe in raw power seeing as he was able to burst ace Dragon in a head in collision although, Joe is a decent strategist so he may be able to play around this. I would say that Lodin takes it in a good fight because ultimately, Joe’s rubber 50/50 gimmick would function completely differently against a left spinning bey and I hightly doubt he would be able to improvise fast enough to avoid Lodin’s brutal assault.

Kurt vs Xander: Kurt seemed to be ragdolling powerful Xander level opponents like Boa/Valt etc. In all fairness, we can chalk a bit of this up to the fact that the god bladers cup was an introduction to his character. Xander also showcased impressive abilities and he beat some pretty tough bladers including Joshua who had a shot at beating Free. Kurt seems to rely heavily on using special moves and gimmicks to augment strength and I think that Xander really does the same. In general form, their beys can’t do much (and are underutilized) so I would imagine the fight would be prolonged. I’m going to give it to Xander since Kurt ended up losing to Cuza, who is arguably one of the worst bladers in the entire season. There really isn’t at good claim to that sort of thing.

Norman vs Xander: Norman doesn’t seem to think very clearly when he chooses modes even though the whole idea of having them is practical use and he is basically fodder to powerful attacks. Furthermore, Norman got stomped by Shu within mere seconds and his bey was destroyed too. I highly doubt that a seasoned blader like Xander would end up in that position. Xander wins in fairly one sided battle.

I mean Cuza used a new plot armor technique but other than that I agree

I would give Cuza some credit since plot armour is honestly more of an out of universe explanation tbh.
Lui vs Dante (Surge)
Fubuki vs Delta
Shu beats Aiga. 
Lui barely beats Dante. 
Delta wipes the floor with Fubuki.
Aiga vs Arthur (Remacth)
Aiga vs Gywn (Remacth)
Aiga vs Delta
Valt vs Lane (Remacth)
Valt vs Phi
Valt vs Free (Sparking)
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:16 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiga vs Arthur (Remacth)
Aiga vs Gywn (Remacth)
Aiga vs Delta
Valt vs Lane (Remacth)
Valt vs Phi
Valt vs Free (Sparking)
Aiga vs Arthur (Rematch)- I assume this is Gt. Since it is a rematch, Aiga will likely know how to counter apocalypse’s attack and now what strategy to go with. However, let us not forget that since this is a rematch Apocalypse will have the big bang armor. With the big bang armor, apocalypse would probably get 1 pt, AIGer would get a point, then achilles would burst. But if this was a rematch without apocalypse having the armor, AIGER would likely take it by 3-2 or maybe 3-1. 

Aiga vs. Gwyn (Rematch)- I assume this is Gt Achilles. Idk why it says rematch cause AIGER and gwyn never battled, but based on gwyn power level in Gt gwyn would likely win.

Aiga vs. Delta- Delta and AIGER were going head to head and seemed even when delta had erase and venom devolos. But now that Devolos evolved, delta would win.

Valt vs Lane (Rematch)- Lane would just body valt because of plot armor

Valt vs. Phi- I assume this is in Cho-z when valt has Turbo Valtryek and phi had dead Phoenix. Phi would probably win just because of his power level, but he would barely win. See, every time Phi battled he went up against more powerful bladers. First was hades which he bodied, then was fafnir which free didnt know that Phi could use his armor if it got knocked off, then was shu which he almost got a burst but only because he knew phi could use his armor after its come off unlike free, Aiger is weaker then shu, but he obviously won cause hes the main character. so after shu would be valt. I assume phi would get the first point, then valt would pull a burst off, then Phi would pull a burst off and barely win the battle. 

Valt vs. Free (Sparking)- as much as I would like to say that these 2 would clash intensely, they wouldn't. In sparking bladers like Lui, Free, and Dante just got disrespected and trashed, so because they got trashed valt would body free.
Lui vs Dante (Surge)
Fubuki vs Delta

Shu vs Aiga (sparking): I personally think that all of these legendary bladers are equal (save for vault who is a step ahead). That being said, the match goes either way. Both Aiga and Shu have a a lot to work with within their mode changing beys so a battle between them would be further prolonged by the lack of predictability. Neither of them will know what they are up against. Shu is smart and has a general intellectual advantage but the fact that he has no clue what he’s up against puts him at a a loss. Plus, this battle takes place in a regular beg stadium. Aiga doesn’t have Shu’s general intelligence but I would say that he edges him out in improvisation which would be an extremely important factor in this scenario. Shu could also potentially take the battle of his bursts stopper activate at the right time but they seem very unreliable so I wouldn’t factor them in as much. I imagine the battle going something like this: Shu and Aiga launch their beys into the stadium. Achilles is in its ringless attack mode (at tall height) while Spriggan is in right spin defense mode. Aiga’s tendency to choose tall mode serves him well as Shu is left unable to use world spin or the defensive shape of his ring to full capacity. Spriggan still takes the centre in a stamina based position but is getting beat down by Achilles constantly attacking from above. Shu uses his unite driver to switch around an attack based movement in order to count we Achilles continuous assault. The beys constantly clash at varying angles and patterns. The beys are about clash near the top of the stadium with Achilles moving down the slope and Spriggan shooting closely upward. Aiga resonates with Achilles and Spriggan is forcibly crushed downward due. Due to being shifted, the rubber of the unite driver grinds against the stadium causing Spriggan to switch to an extenely fast uber defensive movement. Spriggan cirled the stadium around thr stadium approaching close behind Achilles. Shu calls out to Spriggan and used counter break. A panicked Aiga quickly uses Infinite attack causing Achilles to hit the tornado ridge and switch its trajectory straight onto Spriggan's path. The two beys clash but the combined might of counter break and Spriggan's burst stoppers prove to be too much for Aiga. In a massive explosion Achilles is sent flying in a diagonally-bound burst. 

Fubuki vs Delta: Honestly a mismatch. Delta wins and it’s a stomp.

Will probably do Lui and Dante after.
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:16 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiga vs Arthur (Remacth)
Aiga vs Gywn (Remacth)
Aiga vs Delta
Valt vs Lane (Remacth)
Valt vs Phi
Valt vs Free (Sparking)
Aiga vs Arthur (Rematch)- I assume this
 is Gt. Since it is a rematch, Aiga will likely know how to counter apocalypse’s attack and now what strategy to go with. However, let us not forget that since this is a rematch Apocalypse will have the big bang armor. With the big bang armor, apocalypse would probably get 1 pt, AIGer would get a point, then achilles would burst. But if this was a rematch without apocalypse having the armor, AIGER would likely take it by 3-2 or maybe 3-1. 
Aiga vs. Gwyn (Rematch)- I assume this is Gt Achilles. Idk why it says rematch cause AIGER and gwyn never battled, but based on gwyn power level in Gt gwyn would likely win. 
Aiga vs. Delta- Delta and AIGER were going head to head and seemed even when delta had erase and venom devolos. But now that Devolos evolved, delta would win.

Sorry, I ment to put remacth with Aiga and Delta.
Respect your dissecisions/opionions  but for me, Aiga wins all 3.
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:29 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Aiga vs Arthur (Rematch)- I assume this
 is Gt. Since it is a rematch, Aiga will likely know how to counter apocalypse’s attack and now what strategy to go with. However, let us not forget that since this is a rematch Apocalypse will have the big bang armor. With the big bang armor, apocalypse would probably get 1 pt, AIGer would get a point, then achilles would burst. But if this was a rematch without apocalypse having the armor, AIGER would likely take it by 3-2 or maybe 3-1. 

Sorry, I ment to put remacth with Aiga and Delta.
Respect your dissecisions/opionions  but for me, Aiga wins all 3.
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aiga vs Arthur (Rematch)- I assume this is Gt. Since it is a rematch, Aiga will likely know how to counter apocalypse’s attack and now what strategy to go with. However, let us not forget that since this is a rematch Apocalypse will have the big bang armor. With the big bang armor, apocalypse would probably get 1 pt, AIGer would get a point, then achilles would burst. But if this was a rematch without apocalypse having the armor, AIGER would likely take it by 3-2 or maybe 3-1. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aiga vs. Gwyn (Rematch)- I assume this is Gt Achilles. Idk why it says rematch cause AIGER and gwyn never battled, but based on gwyn power level in Gt gwyn would likely win.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aiga vs. Delta- Delta and AIGER were going head to head and seemed even when delta had erase and venom devolos. But now that Devolos evolved, delta would win.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Valt vs Lane (Rematch)- Lane would just body valt because of plot armor[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Valt vs. Phi- I assume this is in Cho-z when valt has Turbo Valtryek and phi had dead Phoenix. Phi would probably win just because of his power level, but he would barely win. See, every time Phi battled he went up against more powerful bladers. First was hades which he bodied, then was fafnir which free didnt know that Phi could use his armor if it got knocked off, then was shu which he almost got a burst but only because he knew phi could use his armor after its come off unlike free, Aiger is weaker then shu, but he obviously won cause hes the main character. so after shu would be valt. I assume phi would get the first point, then valt would pull a burst off, then Phi would pull a burst off and barely win the battle. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Valt vs. Free (Sparking)- as much as I would like to say that these 2 would clash intensely, they wouldn't. In sparking bladers like Lui, Free, and Dante just got disrespected and trashed, so because they got trashed valt would body free.[/font]
When creating matches make sure to indicate the stadium, type of match (single round, 2-point, burst, 3-point etc), and incarnation of the character you are referring to.
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:32 AM)Zeutron Wrote: When creating matches make sure to indicate the stadium and type of match (single round, 2-point, burst, 3-point etc.

that is more specific, and that would make it more fun to analyze with more details and everything. so yes I think we should do that. and I have one right now

Double decker stadium 
3 point match 
Silas vs. Kurt (evolution at the end)- Since im the one who asked the question, I probably shouldn't say who I think won, but Kurt got more powerful with every battle he did and Silas bodied 3 of the big 5 so this would be a pretty interesting and well matched battle.
(Apr. 16, 2021  5:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lui vs Gwyn

Tough one, but I would say Lui. He has some serious raw ppower which wil help him break through the defesnse. Also Longinus has serious speed.
Stadium:Standard
Lui goes to Drum to visist, there Drum calls Gywn over to meet Lui. Then Lui challanges him to a battle.

Battle: Longinus speeds up and starts to attack Genisis, Gywn counters with Eclipse Pulse. Lui keeps on attacking and is slowy breaking through. He hits the stadium wall and goes straight for Genisis, a impact attack. It breaks through Genisis defense. Gwywn uses his bosst thingy and goes very fast. Loginus hits Genisis armour causing it to carp. Then Lui uses Ragging Upper to send Genisis flying, he then attacks before Genisis hits the ground causing it to burst.

Stadium used and incarnation of Lui?
(Apr. 16, 2021  5:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

Stadium used and incarnation of Lui?

Sparking Lui. Hyper stadium.
Cho-Z Lui vs Cho-Z Free
Rail way Stadium
It's a tournement and Lui and Free are facing in the 2nd quater finals.
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:39 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Cho-Z Lui vs Cho-Z Free
Rail way Stadium

Free for sure. Don’t even need to explain because the amount that turbo trashed lui is even enough for Fubuki to beat him.
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:39 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Cho-Z Lui vs Cho-Z Free
Rail way Stadium

Free for sure. Don’t even need to explain because the amount that turbo trashed lui is even enough for Fubuki to beat him.
And Free is a higher ranking