Blader match up battles that you make!

(Apr. 21, 2021  3:19 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  2:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga vrs Lui
Lui vrs Free
Rago vrs Ryuga, Lui, Free, Valt, and Gingka
Valt vrs Free and Lui

Like Admiral said, we shoudn't to make up battles with bladers from different generations.
For Lui vs Fee, I give it to Free
Valt vs Free and Lui: Valt would get destroyed by Free and Lui. Period.
look bro, valt won against LANE AND SHU WITH LUCIFER THE END when he was teamed with Rantaro. and now lean has variant and is teamed with Aiga which is way weaker plus valt is teamed with shu. OBVIOUSLY VALT AND SHU WILL WRECK THEM!

valt and lui vs. shu and free (sparking)
Shu and free 10000000%
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  3:19 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Like Admiral said, we shoudn't to make up battles with bladers from different generations.
look bro, valt won against LANE AND SHU WITH LUCIFER THE END when he was teamed with Rantaro. and now lean has variant and is teamed with Aiga which is way weaker plus valt is teamed with shu. OBVIOUSLY VALT AND SHU WILL WRECK THEM!

In addition to that, both Valt and Shu can break Lane's wall(The only 2 to do so).
Free and Shu would win but not without a big fight.
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  3:19 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Like Admiral said, we shoudn't to make up battles with bladers from different generations.

Valt and Lui win in a good fight. 

Sparking Free hardly has any feats to actually put towards his name besides beating Silas by a second and barely beating Aiga by an over finish. Lui has terminated multiple legitimate opponents under harder conditions so he already factors above Free. Valt = Shu since their power difference is minuscule for the sake of scaling. Seeing As Lui factors above Free and is in a similar realm of power to Valt and Shu, Valt and Lui win.

A lot of these answers get straight to Free and Shu but never take the time to actually look back and realize that Free has nothing on Valt and Lui.
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  4:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: look bro, valt won against LANE AND SHU WITH LUCIFER THE END when he was teamed with Rantaro. and now lean has variant and is teamed with Aiga which is way weaker plus valt is teamed with shu. OBVIOUSLY VALT AND SHU WILL WRECK THEM!

Valt and Lui win in a good fight. 

Sparking Free hardly has any feats to actually put towards his name besides beating Silas by a second and barely beating Aiga by an over finish. Lui has terminated multiple legitimate opponents under harder conditions so he already factors above Free. Valt = Shu since their power difference is minuscule for the sake of scaling. Seeing As Lui factors above Free and is in a similar realm of power to Valt and Shu, Valt and Lui win.
true, also the stadium they use in sparking favors attack types due to the 2 circles where you can speed up.
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Valt and Lui win in a good fight. 

true, also the stadium they use in sparking favors attack types due to the 2 circles where you can speed up.

Oh yeah, that would probably be a bit better for Longinus especially with all that upper attack.
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2021  5:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: true, also the stadium they use in sparking favors attack types due to the 2 circles where you can speed up.

Oh yeah, that would probably be a bit better for Longinus especially with all that upper attack.

Raging Upper for the win. I truly love that move, so much raw power.
New one- Gwyn vs Free
Arthur vs Joshua (LOL)
Rantaro vs Aiga
Valt vs Shu
Fubuki vs Fumiya (I thought of this cuz both of their names start with Fu)

I'll tell you who I think would win:
Gwyn vs Free (2-3)
Arthur (1-3)
Aiga (1-4)
Shu (2-3)
Fubuki (3-0)
(Apr. 22, 2021  6:25 AM)GhostFox Wrote: New one- Gwyn vs Free
Arthur vs Joshua (LOL)
Rantaro vs Aiga
Valt vs Shu
Fubuki vs Fumiya (I thought of this cuz both of their names start with Fu)

I'll tell you who I think would win:
Gwyn vs Free (2-3)
Arthur (1-3)
Aiga (1-4)
Shu (2-3)
Fubuki (3-0)

Which incarnations of the characters?
Someone already said mine lol

I was going to pick two characters with slightly contrasting personalities and different motives, but a similar style- that being Arthur and Kurtz.
I can tell why most people say Arthur could beat Kurtz since he has a GT bey; but if anything, it would be a very close battle. According to the manga for Sparking, Kurtz is ranked number one (then two) in the A-rank, whereas Arthur is not mentioned at all. And logically thinking, Kurtz most likely still has his original Beat Kukulcan, so the fact that he still has a God bey and can nearly make it to the legendary bladers list is astounding. Similar to someone like Zac, who assumingly has Galaxy Zeus. I've seen a few Zac vs Kurtz fly by with Kurtz winning, and on a note, I can agree with that. I'm totally not biased or anything for my man Kurtz (ok, maybe I am a fanboy a little bit), he just deserves more attention.