Blader Rewards Wave 4 + misc. BeyLotto Results!!

LOL I forgot to choose my color. Purple, please.
Blue please.
Congrats to the winners! Does this mean GBT2 Qualifier Faces will be awarded too?
Tons of sweet new rewards! Great job guys! I guess I'll have to start working!
Yes! Two face boosters! Grin

Congrats to everybody who won stuff! Especially the guys who get anything they want... wow. Lucky day.

I'd like one Face Booster Red and one Face Booster Yellow, please. Smile
Orange please!
Awww darny, maybe next time. Congrats to everyone who won.

Yay, the wave 4 is out!!
I'm going for FaceBooster AZURE. It I don't get something good, I'm going to take ronald mcdonalds nuggets away.
Hopefully London can have a tournament and I can get some of those prizes! Eee

Congratulations to the winners!

I'm never going FaceBooster Azure if I win in the near future. It's content has nothing I need.
Damn, just realized both Pascal and RockLeone145WB won Face Boosters. I wonder if they would ever find out, although it's not such a big deal, as they aren't physical prizes; I honestly think they were more of come and go members referred by Zankye for Anime North's events, as well.

DRANZER KING Wrote:I'm going to take ronald mcdonalds nuggets away.

Serious
this is probly dumb and im dsorta new to blader lottos um when does this end, like how long to i have to get credets and who do i contact when i have enought to get something
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:43 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: this is probly dumb and im dsorta new to blader lottos um when does this end, like how long to i have to get credets and who do i contact when i have enought to get something

This wave will last as long as there are still prizes in stock, so you really have to look at least once a month at the list to see what is left. Once you have enough Credits, contact a Committee Member (or all of them, whichever you want) as soon as possible to make sure your desired item in the list is reserved.

The Blader Rewards campaign is totally separate from the BeyLottos though : BeyLottos are a concept where you participate in a global activity and it gets you entered in a lotery to randomly win prizes, whereas you really have to earn Credits on your own and then choose which prize you want out of the Blader Rewards.
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:43 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: this is probly dumb and im dsorta new to blader lottos um when does this end, like how long to i have to get credets and who do i contact when i have enought to get something

It's cool, everyone's new at some point.

If you want credits, you have to go to tournaments. You can get a credit for just participating in the tournament (since you're ranked you should at least have one). This is the list of ways to earn credits:
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to remind everyone, here's how you can get Credits at WBO events:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +3
For getting the 2nd place in a tournament: +2
For getting the 3rd place in a tournament: +1
For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1
If you have enough credits to get something you should PM Kei, Kai-V, or another member of the committee (the people with italic blue usernames).

This Beylotto is already over, and it doesn't look like you won anything this time. As for entering the next one, you need to participate in a special tournament like a Beydays event or Plastics/HMS event. Although you can win stuff just by participating in the tournament, it's advised you buy a Blader Passport as well because usually the top prizes only go to people with Passports.

EDIT:Beaten by Kai-V
I'll take a Face Booster BLUE, please! Congrats to all the winners!
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: OMG so many precious things on the Blader Rewards list :0

Yes, Suntailhawk won so many! Congratulations to all the winners!

I'll take face booster orange please Smile

EDIT: Glad to see my WBO T-Shirt idea on the Bladers Rewards list Smile

Thanks! I didn't even remember about the lotto. But this is soooo cool!!! I would like the yellow face please Smile
How to get this price?
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:19 AM)PRASH23 Wrote: How to get this price?

As you are one of the winners of the BB-96, here's what you'd need to do:

Kai-V Wrote:To claim your prizes, send your shipping information to Kei in a private message, and we'll get them sent out to you as soon as possible.

In addition to winning that awesome set, you still have a choice of one of the eight following Face Boosters, as well:
  • Face Booster RED
  • Face Booster BLUE
  • Face Booster GREEN
  • Face Booster ORANGE
  • Face Booster YELLOW
  • Face Booster PURPLE
  • Face Booster CRIMSON
  • Face Booster AZURE
Would like to have a sure face booster
(Aug. 06, 2014  12:19 PM)PRASH23 Wrote: Would like to have a sure face booster

You probabaly mean Azure lel
Will send you a message to edit it now via Whatsapp haha
Congrats to the winners! Btw awesome prizes that you guys are putting up! Smile Guess I'll try to contact LA to another tourney! Smile
Man Suntaihawk won 2 beylottos and Stormscorpio1 won the Cyber Dranzer

Anyways congrats to the winners Smile
I'll take a Face Booster AZURE. (:
Hey Kai is this also counting because im trieng to hold my tournament tomorrow
im using MFB balance for it
I received my 4GB flash drive Friday, and my poster, although I received a Cross Fight B-Daman poster by mistake. I can probably mail it to someone if anyone wants it. The flash drive is really cool though :3
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:33 AM)Cake Wrote: I received my 4GB flash drive Friday, and my poster, although I received a Cross Fight B-Daman poster by mistake. I can probably mail it to someone if anyone wants it. The flash drive is really cool though :3

A B-Daman poster in addition, or instead ?