Blader Rewards Wave 4 + misc. BeyLotto Results!!

Yo World Bladers!

You were patient, and the next wave of Blader Rewards for the Credits campaign has finally arrived! Here are the prizes you will now be able to seek with your participation in our tournaments:

Blader Rewards - 4th Wave
  • Legend Beyblade Set + Prize Hunter Face - 130 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Lightning L. Drago 100HF Kyokuryuu Ver. (Coro Coro Limited Edition) + Prize Hunter Face - 90 Credits (2 in stock)
  • BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type - 75 Credits (2 in stock)
  • BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Attack & Balance) - 65 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Defense & Stamina) - 65 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 55 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Omega Dragonis 85XF - 40 Credits (2 in stock)
  • WBO T-Shirt - 37 Credits (4 in stock)
  • Beyblade Rev Up Launcher - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
  • VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. - 33 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 33 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Dragoon S (Limited Edition Black Metallic Version, used) - 30 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BeyLauncher LR (Grey) - 25 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Seaborg (used) - 25 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Mercury Anubis 85XF Brave Ver. - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Sol Blaze V145AS Gold Ver. - 22 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Bakushin Susanow 90WF Eclipse Ver. - 20 Credits (2 in stock)
  • BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D - 18 Credits (2 in stock)
  • BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F - 18 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Gaia Dragoon V (used) - 18 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Draciel F (used) - 16 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Trypio (Red, used) - 14 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Guardian Driger (used) - 14 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Big Bang Pegasis Parts Set - 13 Credits (2 in stock)
  • Phantom Orion Parts Set - 13 Credits (2 in stock)
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue Ver. - 11 Credits (4 in stock)
  • Launcher Grip (Black) - 10 Credits (4 in stock)

And as always, you can exchange your Credits just for Face Boosters too, like the following:

Stone Face Booster AMETHYST - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster SAPPHIRE - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster EMERALD - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster RUBY - 5 Credits
Stone Face Booster ONYX - 5 Credits
Face Booster JET - 4 Credits
Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits
Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

The 'costs' haven't changed!

Just to remind everyone, here's how you can get Credits at WBO events:

For getting the 1st place in a tournament: +3
For getting the 2nd place in a tournament: +2
For getting the 3rd place in a tournament: +1
For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

That means that if, for example, you hosted a tournament and ended up coming first on top, then you'd get a total of 6 Credits!

But wait, we also have a surprise for some of you! Since the temporary wave 3.5 of the Blader Rewards ended rather soon at the beginning of July, which caused a void for the whole rest of the month until July 31st, and that it would have been more or less fair to be able to process some July tournaments before the cutoff date and others only afterwards that would have counted towards wave 4, we decided to award Credits earned during July only now!

Enjoy these new prizes, especially the few plastic Beyblades in there!

On top of that, we're also ready to unveil the long-awaited, long list of winners in several past BeyLottos!!

GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2 Qualifiers BeyLotto

3rd place - WBO 4GB USB Key + Beyblade 4D Poster

.:Libra:.!

2nd place - WBO 4GB USB Key + Beyblade 4D Poster + BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

Cake!

And in 1st place - WBO T-Shirt + WBO 4GB USB Key + Beyblade 4D Poster + BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

Suntailhawk!

BeyDays BeyLotto

Remember there were ten top prizes for this? Well, we got some special guests, so we're adding an eleventh!

11th place - Autographed Toby and Zeo postal cards!

And this is won by...

DRAGON KING EX!

Here are the winners for the already known prizes now:

8th to 10th place - BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

Cye Kinomiya!
Sniper!
Prash23!

7th place - BeyStadium Attack Type

geetster99!

5th to 6th place - BBG-24 or BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set

saiyengoku!
DeadPool_!

Finally, the four lucky winners of ~ANYTHING YOU WANT~ are...

ThreeNames!
Pockyx3!
Lion furry 7!
Suntailhawk!

Damn, Suntailhawk wins two BeyLottos so far! Congratulations to everyone and thanks for participating in the events that gave you an entry for the BeyLotto! To claim your prizes, send your shipping information to Kei in a private message, and we'll get them sent out to you as soon as possible.

But oh, when does a BeyDay BeyLotto only include so few winners and prizes? Of course, let's not forget to make the Faces rain with Face Boosters!!

The following lucky Bladers will be able to choose one among the above Face Boosters:

zeonhenriques
nickien
OnTheDL
russel blader
j7bey
EDB
RockLeone145WB
Dsiks
Kei
JesseObre
ryedog
Arupaeo
TheBlackDragon
Joshil100
ashton pinto
kami
Lathe
~Midnight~
akalajian
kbargas
Fang Wolf
Pascal
TheWhiteTiger
Thunder Dome

Congrats! And don't forget that even the winners of a physical prize mentioned previously for BeyDays also get to choose a Face Booster! Post your Face Booster selection here in this topic!

HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day BeyLotto

Let's start with the Beyblade prizes, from the bottom to the top of course!

5th Place: Seaborg 2, Trypio, Dranzer F, Wyborg & Galman

The winner is...

Greninja Master!

4th Place: Draciel F, Seaborg 2, Driger F, Master Dranzer & Dragoon F

DefStamina88!

3rd Place: Dranzer F, Dragoon F, Salamalyon, Master Driger, Seaborg 2 & Gaia Dragoon

Thunder Dome!

2nd Place: Salamalyon, Auto Change Balancer, Dragoon F, Cyber Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon, Driger F & Master Draciel

Ritsuka!

And the big big prize of Cyber Dranzer (courtesy of Cannon), Dragoon F, Driger S, Wolborg 2, Seaborg, Draciel F, Draciel S goes to...

Stormscorpio1!!

Damn, it pays to be a North Carolina Blader this time for sure!

You guys can claim your prizes by contacting Kei and giving him your mailing details. Congratulations to all!

On top of that, the 1st to 10th place winners can choose one among

And the 6th to 10th winners are...

Primus
ASAP_SOSA_99
geetster99
Vidaljuventus
Sniper
!

It's not even finished yet! The 11th to 30th-place winners get one of the following

So, ladies and gentlemen, in 11th to 30th place in this fabulous BeyLotto, is...

Tigerofthewest
~Midnight~
TheBlackDragon
Dark_Mousy
JesseObre
Mango
BramptonBladers
XtraCorruption
LMAO
OnTheDL
KGirl
Kei
Bladerblock
The Supreme One
*Ginga*
Chris
Wombat
samurai Tite
pyrus10000
Alex02
!

As always, post your choice of Face Booster in this thread, and we'll shoot the Faces your way once we've gotten a few at once!

A new video has been added to BeyChannel : the tournament video for A YEAR: The Month of Dreading that happened in September 2013 in Toronto!

We just wanted to also repeat that all buyers and sellers should be extremely wary of who they are dealing with on the World Beyblade Organization. If a seller claims to have a Beyblade and does not provide photographs with their username on a piece of paper in it, don't send them any money!

Recently, user STICK-G has been discovered to be a frauder, especially with his account Swag007. He has affected at least two Members here, who were fortunately able to win their causes on Paypal against him, but if even we banned him, just be cautious no matter who it is!

In conclusion, we hope you enjoyed these news, and be on the lookout for further positive announcements in the near future!
OMG so many precious things on the Blader Rewards list :0

Yes, Suntailhawk won so many! Congratulations to all the winners!

I'll take face booster orange please Smile

EDIT: Glad to see my WBO T-Shirt idea on the Bladers Rewards list Smile
Why you do this to us Unhappy

Great Rewards also!
Congrats to everyone that won.

So many prizes Eee
I'd like the Azure face and Lathe could have the green.

Unfortunately, I don't know DeadPool_'s address, so... should I give it to him, or...
Cool! I'll post my facebooster selection later.
Congrats to all of the winners. Glad to see a lot of people who went to our Plastics event got something out of it. Tongue_out

Not to mention, the new wave of prizes are just awesome.
Loving the new Blader Rewards prizes! Face booster orange, please.

Oh, and my sister, Alex02, will take a face booster red.
Wow, congratulations to Suntailhawk for winning 2 Beylottos!
And also to Stormscorpio1 for winning the Cyber Dranzer!

I wonder what the people who won anything they want will choose.

Also, hooray for Plastics being in the Blader Rewards too! I hope that becomes a trend.

I'd like Face Booster ORANGE, please.
Wow, this is so awesome!

Congratulations to all of the BeyLotto winners! Be sure to enjoy your prizes! And the Credits Campaign ... dude, that thing is beautiful. Eee

As for my two faces I won, I'll go for both a Crimson and a Red, please!

Ew, why did it need to be that tournament video, Scott? Not only does my voice sound extremely high pitched, though it probably could've been something more fitting relating to all these festivities going on. Considerably Grand Battle Prelude: HMS, or HMS' NOT DEAD 3?

EDIT: Huge congrats to Suntaihawk for winning two Beylottos, as well. Enjoy your stuff, bud. Smile
Great job WBO putting on these fun events and awarding the amazing prizes. Congrats to all of the big winners!

I would like face booster purple.
Wow I cant believe that I won the Cyber Dranzer, I usually don't even win face boosters. I choose face booster yellow please.
Thanks for everything you guys do!

I choose Face Booster Blue Smile
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:26 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Ew, why did it need to be that tournament video, Scott? Not only does my voice sound extremely high pitched, though it probably could've been something more fitting relating to all these festivities going on. Considerably Grand Battle Prelude: HMS, or HMS' NOT DEAD 3?

Because I'm moving chronologically based on the footage I have now. Next up is DIR EN BEY, I think.
OMG I won something! Grin
Yay! I'm so excited that I actually won something! Congrats to all the winners. I'd like face booster purple, please.
Yay I won a face booster! I would like Face Booster Green please. Smile
Man NC Racked up some rewards. Can i get green please?
I hate my car.
Congrats to everyone who one, guess nc is cool; kinda makes me proud.
NC is to OP with Lottos. I remember last year NC had 2 people win Physical prizes from the BeyDays lotto and 3 won face boosters. This year is completely insane. It's nice to finally start off my Plastic collection it will be cool to get those. Congrats to Collin for winning really competitive plastic beyblades and Cyber Dranzer (we know where you live lol) and congrats to every winner.

Oh an I'll take a Facebooster Orange Please (will I get a 4th Capricorne?)

Oh wait 1st-10th winners get an additional booster so I'll take another Orange please.
I finally win ?

YES. Thank you committee! I was going a bit inactive and this has made me really happy ! Also, thanks to the voice actors of Toby and Zeo.
Crimson and Red Face Booster please
Congrats guys ! Especially ThreeNames!Pockyx3!Lion furry 7! Suntailhawk! .. you guys are lucky
Ill take Face Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
The new wave is really awesome ! I'll probably aim for the WBO T-shirt haha
Congrats DRAGON KING EX!
Waiting for the next Beylotto Grin
i choose face orange