Blader Rewards Wave 4 + misc. BeyLotto Results!!

I got the B-Daman poster instead of the 4D one. Also, I just sent you a PM about Faces; In addition to what's in that PM, I believe that I also need my Sapphire Face for 25 wins Smile
I'll send dimsum2u a PM about this.
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:43 AM)Cake Wrote: I got the B-Daman poster instead of the 4D one. Also, I just sent you a PM about Faces; In addition to what's in that PM, I believe that I also need my Sapphire Face for 25 wins Smile

Hey, that happened to me too...
(Aug. 31, 2014  3:45 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:43 AM)Cake Wrote: I got the B-Daman poster instead of the 4D one. Also, I just sent you a PM about Faces; In addition to what's in that PM, I believe that I also need my Sapphire Face for 25 wins Smile

Hey, that happened to me too...

Lol XD

@[Suntailhawk] and @[Cake] that's hilarious. I'll take the B-Daman poster lol.
are you local to Toronto?
Kai-V told me to post this here lol
V V V V V V V
Face Booster Blue plax tyvm
My plastics came in today! Thanks to the WBO for another awesome give away ( I believe this is my third time winning something)!
Id like a green face booster please
Literally 2 days after I send the PM, Guardian Driger has arrived. Thanks Committee!
I got my plastics in the mail today! I'm so excited today is my birthday and I have to say the beyblades made an awesome birthday present! Thank you.
My Super Deck set and Gold Dark Knight Dragooon Came in. Thanks everyone!!!
I got my plastics in today now just waiting on the cyber dranzer. Thanks guys
Just out of curiosity, not to sound pushy or anything, though any idea on when we'll receive our Face Boosters?

I believe it's been two months since the announcement was made.
(Oct. 03, 2014  12:24 PM)Midnight` Wrote: Just out of curiosity, not to sound pushy or anything, though any idea on when we'll receive our Face Boosters?

I believe it's been two months since the announcement was made.

I'm pretty sure I received mine, that's how I got the Trypio face. Are you sure they haven't been given out yet?
I don't have mine either.
Wombat Wrote:I'm pretty sure I received mine, that's how I got the Trypio face.

Your Tryipo must have been from either a Face Booster Maroon, Flaxen, or Celeste, hence the Gold Face before that one, stating that you won Return Of The Plastics, a Plastics Format tournament, where those Face Boosters are also awarded in addition to credits and placing faces.

Regardless, though, I hope the recipients will receive them soon.
My poster came in today Grin thank you!
I will take facebooster crimson
You guys are all sleeping on your respective Face Boosters, having gone into hibernation waiting. Unknown to you, you drooled all over your Face Booster and with the different components of your saliva, they changed colour... As you wake up, you discover...

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: OMG so many precious things on the Blader Rewards list :0

Yes, Suntailhawk won so many! Congratulations to all the winners!

I'll take face booster orange please Smile

EDIT: Glad to see my WBO T-Shirt idea on the Bladers Rewards list Smile

L Drago, an Uncommon! [Image: ldragoface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:22 AM)Echizen Wrote: I'd like the Azure face and Lathe could have the green.

Unfortunately, I don't know DeadPool_'s address, so... should I give it to him, or...

For you...

Cygnus! [Image: cygnusface.png]

For Lathe:

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:24 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Loving the new Blader Rewards prizes! Face booster orange, please.

Oh, and my sister, Alex02, will take a face booster red.

For you...

Escolpio! [Image: escolpioface.png]

For Alex02:

Bull! [Image: bullface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:25 AM)Wombat Wrote: Wow, congratulations to Suntailhawk for winning 2 Beylottos!
And also to Stormscorpio1 for winning the Cyber Dranzer!

I wonder what the people who won anything they want will choose.

Also, hooray for Plastics being in the Blader Rewards too! I hope that becomes a trend.

I'd like Face Booster ORANGE, please.

Capricorne! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:26 AM)Shido Wrote: Wow, this is so awesome!

Congratulations to all of the BeyLotto winners! Be sure to enjoy your prizes! And the Credits Campaign ... dude, that thing is beautiful. Eee

As for my two faces I won, I'll go for both a Crimson and a Red, please!

Ew, why did it need to be that tournament video, Scott? Not only does my voice sound extremely high pitched, though it probably could've been something more fitting relating to all these festivities going on. Considerably Grand Battle Prelude: HMS, or HMS' NOT DEAD 3?

EDIT: Huge congrats to Suntaihawk for winning two Beylottos, as well. Enjoy your stuff, bud. Smile

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

And...

Beafowl! [Image: beafowlface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:32 AM)Primus Wrote: Great job WBO putting on these fun events and awarding the amazing prizes. Congrats to all of the big winners!

I would like face booster purple.

Gill! [Image: GillFace.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:33 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Wow I cant believe that I won the Cyber Dranzer, I usually don't even win face boosters. I choose face booster yellow please.

Giraffe! [Image: GiraffeFace.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:34 AM)The Sponge Wrote: Thanks for everything you guys do!

I choose Face Booster Blue Smile

Libra! [Image: libraface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  3:14 AM)Ritsuka Wrote: Yay! I'm so excited that I actually won something! Congrats to all the winners. I'd like face booster purple, please.

(Aug. 04, 2014  3:38 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Yay I won a face booster! I would like Face Booster Green please. Smile

Virgo, an Uncommon! [Image: virgoface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  3:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Man NC Racked up some rewards. Can i get green please?

Gemios! [Image: gemiosface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  3:59 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: NC is to OP with Lottos. I remember last year NC had 2 people win Physical prizes from the BeyDays lotto and 3 won face boosters. This year is completely insane. It's nice to finally start off my Plastic collection it will be cool to get those. Congrats to Collin for winning really competitive plastic beyblades and Cyber Dranzer (we know where you live lol) and congrats to every winner.

Oh an I'll take a Facebooster Orange Please (will I get a 4th Capricorne?)

Oh wait 1st-10th winners get an additional booster so I'll take another Orange please.

And...

Quetzalcoatl II! Awesome, it's a Rare! [Image: quetzalcoatlface2.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  4:05 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Crimson and Red Face Booster please

Bull! [Image: bullface.png]

And...

Lyra! [Image: lyraface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  4:25 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Congrats guys ! Especially ThreeNames!Pockyx3!Lion furry 7! Suntailhawk! .. you guys are lucky
Ill take Face Booster AZURE [Image: faceboosterazure.png]
The new wave is really awesome ! I'll probably aim for the WBO T-shirt haha

Hades, wow, it is a Rare! [Image: hadesface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  10:27 AM)samurai Tite Wrote: i choose face orange

Capricorne! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  1:05 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: LOL I forgot to choose my color. Purple, please.

(Aug. 04, 2014  2:51 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Blue please.

Leone, an Uncommon! [Image: leoneface.png]

(Aug. 04, 2014  5:29 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Yes! Two face boosters! Grin

Congrats to everybody who won stuff! Especially the guys who get anything they want... wow. Lucky day.

I'd like one Face Booster Red and one Face Booster Yellow, please. Smile

Phoenix, an Uncommon! [Image: PhoenixFace.png]

And...

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

(Aug. 05, 2014  12:16 AM)Sniper Wrote: Orange please!

(Aug. 05, 2014  6:17 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: I'm going for FaceBooster AZURE. It I don't get something good, I'm going to take ronald mcdonalds nuggets away.

Cygnus! [Image: cygnusface.png]

(Aug. 06, 2014  4:45 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I'll take a Face Booster BLUE, please! Congrats to all the winners!

Leone, an Uncommon! [Image: leoneface.png]

(Aug. 06, 2014  5:05 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Thanks! I didn't even remember about the lotto. But this is soooo cool!!! I would like the yellow face please Smile

Lacerta! [Image: LacertaFace.png]

(Aug. 06, 2014  12:19 PM)PRASH23 Wrote: Would like to have a sure face booster

Uranus! [Image: uranusface.png]

(Aug. 18, 2014  9:29 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'll take a Face Booster AZURE. (:

Uranus! [Image: uranusface.png]

(Aug. 31, 2014  5:53 AM)Cake Wrote: Kai-V told me to post this here lol
V V V V V V V
Face Booster Blue plax tyvm

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Oct. 17, 2014  7:45 AM)nickien Wrote: I will take facebooster crimson

Beafowl! [Image: beafowlface.png]

Congratulations again to all of you lucky ones! Allow us some time to distribute all of the above Faces to your profiles in the next few days, and have a great day!
Yay! Cygnus.
Finally a Quetzalcoatl II (those were my fifth and sixth face booster oranges)! I also think I've now completed the Face Booster Orange set so that's cool.
I believe I was actually supposed to get two Face Boosters.

Regardless, YAY DOGGY

NEW BEST FRIEND
Sweet, I'm real glad with my pulls! I finally got a Beafowl, too!

By the way, congrats to Thunder Dome on pulling a Quetzalcoatl II, too! Kei should be pretty jealous, haha.
Not sure what my name being crossed out means, but consider the autographs a gift to the Montreal bladers (assuming Kai-V has it, or if Kei has it, use it as a Toronto prize) and use it as a prize at you guys' next tournament.