Bit Contest: Design Alter Chronos!

Do we know what type it is? forgive me if I missed that.
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:26 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Do we know what type it is? forgive me if I missed that.

there's no news on it yet
A shame, I really wanted to participate in this one, but I've been too busy lately. Good luck to everyone that submitted!
http://imgur.com/0094hgE
I don't have material and I completely forget about the date, but there it is a draft of what I was imaginating on the layer, something based on the draws on the face of the character who own it ^^
Alter Kronos 12S Et concept https://imgur.com/gallery/QDGrn

Alter Kronos 12 Scythe Eternal
Driver: Eternal is B: D
Frame: Scythe- has two upward scythes
Disc: 12- has twelve small spikes or bumps on the outer edge. There are no spikes below the scythes.
Layer: Alter Kronos- The desigb has lots of spirals going on. There are two arms of the spiral issuing from the center that break through the top of the clear layer. There are two arms that resemble scythes or sickles that are below the clear layer, abd are attached to a free spinning disk. In my drawing the sickles stick out more than I meant them to. If I had time Id make a rough model in AutoCAD.

Hopefully you can see through my lack of artistic talent. And chances are we wont get four new parts.
This contest has officially ended; thanks to everyone who took part!

The winner is to be announced within the next few days.
I doubt Alter Kronos will be revealed in the next few days though, hah.
If I could've made any changes I would switch the disk from spread to Suzaku-X's 3 Clock because Spread was meant as a placeholder but I couldn't change anything so I was stuck on that design. But anyways a lot of these designs were fantastic, but i think I take the title for most unique design as I have P.O.M. Tardigrades as the exposed part of the colored layer and I utilized the chip as the mouth of the Tardigrade. Please tell me if you disagree.
(Apr. 10, 2017  2:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I doubt Alter Kronos will be revealed in the next few days though, hah.

Oh? I guess I convinced myself too much that we'd see it in the next Corocoro issue.
(Apr. 11, 2017  10:51 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Oh? I guess I convinced myself too much that we'd see it in the next Corocoro issue.
Well, one can dream. It's more likely we're just going to see Tornado Wyvern and Drain Fafnir details. Maybe u right who knows
Sorry to spoil the fun but it's revealed, at least the layer. I'll post it on the thread.

EDIT: Never mind I can't find one and I suck at starting threads.

So... Alter Kronos is odd. Added Spoilers for those who doesn't want to see it for the contest, but there's no point now.

Thank Marutti for this.
It kinda looks like left spin, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.
[Image: u5cZcUM.png]

First and foremost, thank you to @[RacingCheetahz], @[Limetka], @[Atlas], @[Suzaku-X], @[CrazyAries], @[Sıon], @[TrainiacJ], @[Grey Bey], @[Bl4ck-Ou7] and @[Bladerguy2] for taking part in this design contest. All entries were creative and well done, overall.

The winning participant, replicating the Phoenix/Fireblaze Clear Wheel look Alter Chronos provides, is ... 

Suzaku-X

Congratulations! Please PM @[Kei] with your shipping address to claim your prize upon release. 

You are also eligible for one the Bit Boosters listed below, to help sit out the wait.

(Apr. 14, 2017  3:15 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
[Image: u5cZcUM.png]

First and foremost, thank you to @[RacingCheetahz], @[Limetka], @[Atlas], @[Suzaku-X], @[CrazyAries], @[Sıon], @[TrainiacJ], @[Grey Bey], @[Bl4ck-Ou7] and @[Bladerguy2] for taking part in this design contest. All entries were creative and well done, overall.

The winning participant, replicating the Phoenix/Fireblaze Clear Wheel look Alter Chronos provides, is ... 

Suzaku-X

Congratulations! Please PM @[Kei] with your shipping address to claim your prize upon release. 

You are also eligible for one the Bit Boosters listed below, to help sit out the wait.

OMG!

I honestly didn't think I'd win! Thank you guys!

I guess I'll take a Bit Booster DRIVER, please!

*spazzes in joy*
Congrats @[Suzaku-X]!
Well done Suzaku-X
(Apr. 14, 2017  3:56 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Congrats @[Suzaku-X]!

Thank you. Even though I made it a Stamina-type, I still won, when it was actually a Balance-type. I find that funny actually. Still, I am in disbelief that I won. Smile
Congrats Suzaku-X. Smile
Ur first TT bey, finally am i right @[Suzaku-X]
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:02 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Ur first TT bey, finally am i right @[Suzaku-X]

I owned the Unicorn/Ragnarok/Wyvern set, but this is my first one that isn't a single layer. Smile

(Sadly, I lost all 3)
ok, i am talking here because the booster set thread is closed, but it will in fact be Alter Chronos 6M T, according to the Korean website
(May. 01, 2017  5:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: ok, i am talking here because the booster set thread is closed, but it will in fact be Alter Chronos 6M T, according to the Korean website

Can u link the website
(May. 01, 2017  5:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: ok, i am talking here because the booster set thread is closed, but it will in fact be Alter Chronos 6M T, according to the Korean website

That's great. Trans is an awesome Driver. Smile
(May. 01, 2017  5:51 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Can u link the website

https://www.beybladeburst.co.kr/product/...view?id=94