Big Bang Discussion

Can someone test MF-H BBP S130RF/R2F? I Heard it gave Bluezee's "Lightning Tank" a few issues. SO Can someone test it on the following heighs. TH170/195/220 if anyone has gotten it. 230, S130 and 85 in ODA mode.
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:25 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Can someone test MF-H BBP S130RF/R2F? I Heard it gave Bluezee's "Lightning Tank" a few issues. SO Can someone test it on the following heighs. TH170/195/220 if anyone has gotten it. 230, S130 and 85 in ODA mode.
Big bang... well sorry But just because of that we might not test it test it it depends going against defense types that would mean proof of testing it but though I would prefer to test this when i get BBP
if Oki hasn't heard of it i don't think it is that good
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:45 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:25 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Can someone test MF-H BBP S130RF/R2F? I Heard it gave Bluezee's "Lightning Tank" a few issues. SO Can someone test it on the following heighs. TH170/195/220 if anyone has gotten it. 230, S130 and 85 in ODA mode.
Big bang... well sorry But just because of that we might not test it test it it depends going against defense types that would mean proof of testing it but though I would prefer to test this when i get BBP

Imagine if you will a world that has other people do tests rather then 1 person! I will post my results but the person Bluezee was mentioning is me. I have doen exclusive tests on every and yes EVERY track and I find S130 works best with this and Fang. I have not posted my results because I was using it in tournament situations also to see if my results were flawed. But BBP is great on S130.
(Apr. 25, 2011  8:33 PM)ikmv Wrote:

Imagine if you will a world that has other people do tests rather then 1 person! I will post my results but the person Bluezee was mentioning is me. I have doen exclusive tests on every and yes EVERY track and I find S130 works best with this and Fang. I have not posted my results because I was using it in tournament situations also to see if my results were flawed. But BBP is great on S130.

wow....
Just amazing every track!!!!
Can't even believe....
Well I believe for you are giving an explanation
Good work when I get my BBP I'll test
(Apr. 25, 2011  8:33 PM)ikmv Wrote:

Alright thanks! When your sure your results weren't flawed, please test and post. Also can You tell us which mode were you using? ODA , Upper, Smash etc.
Amazing just did some testing and got great results alright

Stadium:bb10 attack stadium
Launcher: grip launcher + Beylauncher LR (left spin used when needed)
Mode:BBP was in upper mode

MF Big Bang Pegasis 230RF VS MF-H Basalt bull BD145CS
Bbp:6/10 (5 KO's 1 OS)
Basalt:4/10

The BD145 didnt affect bbp at all because it's height.

MF Big Bang Pegasis 230RF VS hell kerbecs BD145WD
BBP:6/10 (all KO's)
Hell:4/10

MF Big Bang Pegasis 230RF VS MF LLD 100RF
BBP :8/10(all KO's)
Lld:2/10
For some reason I kind of find your test results hard to believe
i would suggest trying it on d125
I agree d125 is good for attack 230 and RF not the best
230 with RF sorts of pushes beys out.
BBP has force smash we have known that it is good with 230 SO MY RESULTS SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO BELIEVE BIG BANG TOUCHES THE OTHER BEYS NOT 230 BIG BANG HAS LOTS OF FORCE SMASH
Calm down. They mightn't know that, so yeah.
(May. 06, 2011  12:11 PM)GaleForce Wrote: Calm down. They mightn't know that, so yeah.

Sorry I was just trying to make a point
BD145 is Rendered useless by 230 and big bang is able to make contact with bets even on 85 heights weird huh. There might be nothing that can stop this unless another bey is on 230 but as I don't have multiple 230's I don't know about that
BD145 is useless by 230... Big Bang is able to make contact to 85 while on 230... Wait, What? How is BD145 Rendered useless by 230, And how is Big Bang able to make contact to 85 while on 230? Explain!
(May. 18, 2011  3:25 AM)unco sam Wrote: big bang pegasus is very good on 230.

And we are on planet Earth.

Could you state things that are more obvious ?
I just have a test with big bang pegasis ch145f today (upper mode) vs MF-H earth bull gb145wb
The result was unexpected
attck stadium-LR launcher

bbp at 145 height

bbp:5/5(win by spin out)
i will test with rs this weekend
if anyone has bassalt please test this combo
F?
CH145?
Hard to bleieve even with Earth Bull
well it work as a destablize attacker
My rf don't bring enough Stamina
Earth bull GB145 WB lose in balance as the core hit the half-down of the metal wheel
if i have time i will post video
And yeah i think BBP will work well as a destablize attacker
the reason BD145 is rendered useless is it cant absorb shock like it usually wood from the metal wheel as the opposing bey is on a 230.
bug bang is tick believe it or not it makes contact
cant explain much further how about someone else try .....OKIblaze?????
Sup, I have an ALMOST VIABLE combo! WITH THIS MW! Okay, so it's not that good, but you could win against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS in a tourney with it, with a little luck and maybe a better sliding shot than me.

Hey, look it CAN beat BasaltBD145 (i.e. has a win rate higher than 0-10%), so it's not bad. Not enough that I'm going to make a thread about it, but yeah. It's no Lightning tank or Beat Lynx, but yeah.

Anyway, it's an evolution of MF Pegasis 145RF, using new parts. Remember how well Big Bang worked on 230?
Well, 220 works quite okay. Of course, I don't know if 230 is better as I don't have comparative results. Maybe later. 220 seemed to do better than 195 (or 170), but again, I don't have testing (I don't really have time right now).
Well, I couldn't figure out which mode was which, so I used the only mode I'm sure I know the name of.

I give you: Pegasis Evolved: MF Big Bang Kerbecs TH220R2F (OmniDirectional Mode)

Pegasis Evolved vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS

CS in good condition, good stamina, from bb-100. Does move around a little, but it's not like it's reaching the tornado ridge or anything. Aquario is hasbro. BD145 oriented correctly, etc etc. R2F worn in, maybe ever so slightly on the worn side of prime.

Standard Testing Procedures, TT Attack, Beylauncher LR, Basalt launches first every time, straight shot. Big Bang launched with a sliding shot. One Draw occurred, and was noted and re-done. You know the drill.

Anyway
1 Draw, Double KO
Pegasis Evolved: 7/20, all KO, 35%
Basalt: 13/20, 9OS, 4KO, 65%

It has a load of smash, but the high centre of gravity means you can get KO'd kinda easy. Still 35% against an extremely strong defence combo isn't bad, and with a better sliding shot than mine, I'd suspect you could even it up a bit.
Still, not bad for a wheel that's supposedly trash, It's got a good weight distribution for attack, and the protrusion help a lot.

Not as good as BigBangBlaze's testing of 230, but it's worth considering Basalt Aquario is apparently harder to beat than Basalt Bull/Kerbecs. Uncertain
Also Pre HWS Pegasis is hilarious in place of Big Bang, (it helps if you find losing eyes and breaking windows hilarious, though (dat recoil)). LDD works okay at 190, IIRC, but that's not relevant to this thread Tongue_out

BigBangBlaze, to be honest I'm surprised it managed 6/10 including a KO, was BD145 oriented correctly, and if you could do another ten rounds (as standard is now 20), it'd be cool. I'll try it myself when I have time, though.
Those results are quite good for right spin attack. Why did you use TH170@220 height instead of 230?
Cos' there isn't any 230 height for TH170.
I'm sure I posted an answer to that myself Confused But yeah, TH170 has three heights: 170, 195, and 220. It was originally thought to go to 230 instead of 220, but that was an error or something. Anyway, if it did have a 230 mode, it'd be the same as testing with the 230 track, which has been done.

It's nothing on Beat, but yeah. The advantage is that against lower beys you can drop the height down to get them too (or up to avoid them in some cases). That said, the main point is that it shows that Big Bang isn't entirely useless Grin
Check my pegasis counter thread out, that's my big bang combo. It performs well in general, it's not just a niche combo either.