World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Big Bang Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Big Bang Discussion (/Thread-Big-Bang-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Big Bang Discussion - OkiBlaze - Mar. 26, 2011

Another Pegasis MW is a dud...at least so far it is.

Upper Mode (Click to View)

Barrage Mode (Click to View)

Smash Mode (Click to View)

Omni-directional Attack Mode (Click to View)

I've only tested on 85 so far, but this alone took forever. I'll continue testing later.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Chups - Mar. 26, 2011

God I hate you living in Japan getting all the Bey's first and Foremost *Twitch's with anger* Wink

Ugh 4 Modes That's annoying. But yep another Crappy Pegasis MW Storm, Galaxy.

If Plamoya ships quick enough I shall test as well in my Smexy new Black TT Attack Smile

It performs carp on low Track let's see where it goes on Mid/High track but Im afraid you will be the Only one to test except for the Small amount of people on this site who ARE from Japan.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - thebeybuster - Mar. 26, 2011

For Zenhoi mode you put basalt aquario instead of libra

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  12:15 PM)thebeybuster Wrote: For Zenhoi mode you put basalt aquario instead of libra

Why you want to change it? At least Basalt Aquario has greater defense than Libra.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - blah - Mar. 26, 2011

He meant Oki made a typo.

I don't think Big Bang is a carp MW. It only does bad against Basalt combos. It can also be a top tier.

blah: My mistake.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - OkiBlaze - Mar. 26, 2011

As of right now, I don't see it becoming a top-tier MW, for attack anyways.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Kai-V - Mar. 26, 2011

I believe "zenhoi" is translated as "Omnidirectional Attack" mode.

Also, this really needs to be tested on more heights before ...

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Mr. N - Mar. 26, 2011

Perhaps CH120 or 145 will do better, since the contact points are on the bottom of the wheel.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Electric - Mar. 26, 2011

So currently the best is Omniderectional[zenhoi] is the best mode for Big Bang.

(Mar. 26, 2011  1:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: As of right now, I don't see it becoming a top-tier MW, for attack anyways.

I meant that there could be a possibility for it to be Top Tier.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Hov - Mar. 26, 2011

I can see the Zenhoi being top tier however I would appreciate it if you try it on D125/T125/CH120/145/H145

Seems like it isnt doing well with low profile tracks. Mid-Height/Tall tracks maybe suits better =P.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - JonnB - Mar. 26, 2011

All we know is that zenhoi mode is ok on a 85 track and not very close to top tier. Big Bang still needs more testing before a concluaion can be made.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 26, 2011

I think Big Bang will bring a real Force Smasher back into Beyblade. I always thought of MF Pegasis 145RF to be more of a Tall Smasher, rather than something the forces the bey into the ground, causing it to floor scrape and lose its stamina.

But it is a shame that its Upper Attack is the worse, considering the fact that it had the best slopes I have ever seen on a Metal Wheel. If Big Bang was an Attack Ring from the Plastic Generation, it would be top-tier, considering the fact that it has better slopes than most Plastic Upper Attackers.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Otsu - Mar. 26, 2011

it is absolutely way too early for people to be claiming anything is top tier. stop acting like idiot fanboys and think.

Why is everyone still calling it "zenhoi" when I clearly posted what the translation was ?

RE: Big Bang Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 26, 2011

Quote:it is absolutely way too early for people to be claiming anything is top tier. stop acting like idiot fanboys and think.
I said it would be top-tier if it was a Plastic Bey, since it has better slopes than most Plastic Upper Attack Rings.

i wasn't outing you specifically, just the general lot of dolts that shout and yell for jubilation when something new is released.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - bumpyfelon - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is everyone still calling it "zenhoi" when I clearly posted what the translation was ?
because zenhoi is easier to type, takes less time than "omni-directional attack" and it sounds cool.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - Dan - Mar. 26, 2011

ODA is easier to type than Zenhoi. By ODA do they mean a Gravity Perseus type gimmick..? What does it mean exactly.

what does any mode name really mean? it's just a name they pick.
multi-hit? counter? rush? assault? barrage?

(Mar. 26, 2011  9:13 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: because zenhoi is easier to type, takes less time than "omni-directional attack" and it sounds cool.

If you want to write in English, then write fully in English, not only partly because you are way too lazy.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - GaleForce - Mar. 26, 2011

Just write ODA mode then. Easier than zenhoi. Anyway I'll post some tests as soon as my package arrives in the mail.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - ControL_s SouL_ - Mar. 26, 2011

You can't just say that Big Bang is a dud MW if you haven't tested it extensively on all heights. Let's not make judgements without knowing how well it does on other heights.

RE: Big Bang Discussion - OkiBlaze - Mar. 26, 2011

What heights/tracks do you want me to test it on first? I don't have a lot of time today, so I'll try to at least test the 'better' combos first.