Big Bang Discussion

Another Pegasis MW is a dud...at least so far it is.

Upper Mode (Click to View)

Barrage Mode (Click to View)

Smash Mode (Click to View)

Omni-directional Attack Mode (Click to View)

I've only tested on 85 so far, but this alone took forever. I'll continue testing later.
God I hate you living in Japan getting all the Bey's first and Foremost *Twitch's with anger* Wink

Ugh 4 Modes That's annoying. But yep another Crappy Pegasis MW Storm, Galaxy.

If Plamoya ships quick enough I shall test as well in my Smexy new Black TT Attack Smile

It performs carp on low Track let's see where it goes on Mid/High track but Im afraid you will be the Only one to test except for the Small amount of people on this site who ARE from Japan.
For Zenhoi mode you put basalt aquario instead of libra
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:15 PM)thebeybuster Wrote: For Zenhoi mode you put basalt aquario instead of libra

Why you want to change it? At least Basalt Aquario has greater defense than Libra.
He meant Oki made a typo.
I don't think Big Bang is a carp MW. It only does bad against Basalt combos. It can also be a top tier.

blah: My mistake.
As of right now, I don't see it becoming a top-tier MW, for attack anyways.
I believe "zenhoi" is translated as "Omnidirectional Attack" mode.

Also, this really needs to be tested on more heights before ...
Perhaps CH120 or 145 will do better, since the contact points are on the bottom of the wheel.
So currently the best is Omniderectional[zenhoi] is the best mode for Big Bang.
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: As of right now, I don't see it becoming a top-tier MW, for attack anyways.

I meant that there could be a possibility for it to be Top Tier.
I can see the Zenhoi being top tier however I would appreciate it if you try it on D125/T125/CH120/145/H145

Seems like it isnt doing well with low profile tracks. Mid-Height/Tall tracks maybe suits better =P.
All we know is that zenhoi mode is ok on a 85 track and not very close to top tier. Big Bang still needs more testing before a concluaion can be made.
I think Big Bang will bring a real Force Smasher back into Beyblade. I always thought of MF Pegasis 145RF to be more of a Tall Smasher, rather than something the forces the bey into the ground, causing it to floor scrape and lose its stamina.

But it is a shame that its Upper Attack is the worse, considering the fact that it had the best slopes I have ever seen on a Metal Wheel. If Big Bang was an Attack Ring from the Plastic Generation, it would be top-tier, considering the fact that it has better slopes than most Plastic Upper Attackers.
it is absolutely way too early for people to be claiming anything is top tier. stop acting like idiot fanboys and think.
Why is everyone still calling it "zenhoi" when I clearly posted what the translation was ?
Quote:it is absolutely way too early for people to be claiming anything is top tier. stop acting like idiot fanboys and think.
I said it would be top-tier if it was a Plastic Bey, since it has better slopes than most Plastic Upper Attack Rings.
i wasn't outing you specifically, just the general lot of dolts that shout and yell for jubilation when something new is released.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is everyone still calling it "zenhoi" when I clearly posted what the translation was ?
because zenhoi is easier to type, takes less time than "omni-directional attack" and it sounds cool.
ODA is easier to type than Zenhoi. By ODA do they mean a Gravity Perseus type gimmick..? What does it mean exactly.
what does any mode name really mean? it's just a name they pick.
multi-hit? counter? rush? assault? barrage?
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:13 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: because zenhoi is easier to type, takes less time than "omni-directional attack" and it sounds cool.

If you want to write in English, then write fully in English, not only partly because you are way too lazy.
Just write ODA mode then. Easier than zenhoi. Anyway I'll post some tests as soon as my package arrives in the mail.
You can't just say that Big Bang is a dud MW if you haven't tested it extensively on all heights. Let's not make judgements without knowing how well it does on other heights.
What heights/tracks do you want me to test it on first? I don't have a lot of time today, so I'll try to at least test the 'better' combos first.