Big Bang Discussion

(Apr. 06, 2011  4:06 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Since 85 does well on ODA mode, and Upper does well on a 230, I think there should be more testa, And It's the first time I'VE seen an attack wheel get a good win percentage. Maybe some against top tier attack and others. (Sorry for the necro)

You should really go and see Lightning L-Drago...

Back on topic, I wonder how MF Big Bang Pegasis 230R2F will do against MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS...
I think big bang pegasis is really not good
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:02 PM)bey bob Wrote: I think big bang pegasis is really not good

Big Bang Pegasis 230RF (Upper Mode) VS MF-H Libra R145CS
Big Bang Pegasis 230RF: 8 wins
MF-H Libra R145CS: 2 wins

...... Have you even looked at the tests?
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:22 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Does Big Bang cause Recoil?
If not try testing this for Defense.It's heavyweight and If there is not too much Recoil may make it efficient.
Preferably MF-H Big Bang Bull BD1545/GB145 RS/RSF/CS

agreed, i think this may have defence opportunities, the PC frame, metal frame and core add up to 40.29g, could possibly work, i would test it, but i don't have one to test on :'[

EDIT: nevermind, i read over the thread again just so i couldn't be proven wrong, melancholy stated that it has too much recoil

MeteoLDrago big crunch could possibly be the last pegasis! Grin
(hope anyone knows enough about space to get this)
Perhaps Big Bang is like Screw. It needs the right Clear Wheel to do well...
But clear wheels can actually affect the slopes of Screw, unlike Big Bang which has a PC Frame leaves the clear wheel obsolite. Unless weight will affect it, but still...
(Apr. 07, 2011  5:37 AM)clankzappah Wrote:
If not try testing this for Defense.It's heavyweight and If there is not too much Recoil may make it efficient.

agreed, i think this may have defence opportunities, the PC frame, metal frame and core add up to 40.29g, could possibly work, i would test it, but i don't have one to test on :'[

EDIT: nevermind, i read over the thread again just so i couldn't be proven wrong, melancholy stated that it has too much recoil

....... Big Crunch......?
Hmm... these tests do indicate that 85 and 230 work great.

Especially on Barrage Mode where the wings are more folded, producing more of a smash and being able to control it. All I worry is about the Track Variable, I wasn't too surprised that 145 failed on BBP, seeing that Versing Libra would not be accomplished on the same height.

I was impressed though, that 230 was dominant, I guess that Variable Weight really plays a role.
So Barrage works good on 230, I was expecting that seeing Barrage just looks like it was made to some some Defense/Weight Affect.

Finally, something that can use 230 with Attack.
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:30 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hmm... these tests do indicate that 85 and 230 work great.

Especially on Barrage Mode where the wings are more folded, producing more of a smash and being able to control it. All I worry is about the Track Variable, I wasn't too surprised that 145 failed on BBP, seeing that Versing Libra would not be accomplished on the same height.

I was impressed though, that 230 was dominant, I guess that Variable Weight really plays a role.
So Barrage works good on 230, I was expecting that seeing Barrage just looks like it was made to some some Defense/Weight Affect.

Finally, something that can use 230 with Attack.

Since BBP has done well on the 230 track, We should Test the modes that are most sucessfull, against current tiers of every type. 85 as well, and see what each spin track is more effective against.
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:51 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  5:37 AM)clankzappah Wrote:

....... Big Crunch......?

getting off topic here but big crunch is what astronimists think that will be the end of the universe

on topic, @mr.N possibly, but yes the pc frame could make the clear wheel useless to different attack abilities, the only thing that would make a difference i could think of is the weight of the clear wheel.
has anyone done any clear tests with BBP on a ch120 track? if not i can test it later on tonight
yes, please do test it, we would like to know the results, coz I don't think it is tested. I think Okblaze tested it with 145, but no one has tested CH120.
Unless you're testing against LTDCs, I don't think results would be pretty. Why do you think 85 did so bad not including the ODA Mode?
i dont have the results right now but i did a few runs and yea the results werent pretty i have to say 230 may be the only track this wheel has success on...
(Apr. 09, 2011  9:58 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: so which mode is best so far??

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Big-Bang-Discussion
Guys let's not forget about the upcoming 170 track that comes with Beat Lynx. Gasp
It could open many new possibilities for all types of combos.
(Apr. 10, 2011  1:25 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Guys let's not forget about the upcoming 170 track that comes with Beat Lynx. Gasp
It could open many new possibilities for all types of combos.

I think that a mid point from 145 and 230 would work beacause 230 is the tallest and to high on some parts on 145, while 145 tracks are to common to counter on ocassions
Good , we finally have a "super" Tall Attacker .
Big Bang does good with 230 but I think the results could be better with TH170 . The height of 170 is between 145 and 230 , so not to tall or to small .
Thanks for the tests OkiBlaze .
Is it me or is Pegasus metal wheel (Storm, Galaxi, Big bang) losing bit by bit all of it Smash attack potential from the Original Pre Hybrid generation?
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:56 AM)stevebak Wrote: Is it me or is Pegasus metal wheel (Storm, Galaxi, Big bang) losing bit by bit all of it Smash attack potential from the Original Pre Hybrid generation?

While Galaxy sucked, Big Bang gets an 80% win rate against MF-H Libra R145CS...
Oh ok but is it simply a win due to its smash attack potencial or is only because of its weight?
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:20 AM)stevebak Wrote: Oh ok but is it simply a win due to its smash attack potencial or is only because of its weight?

MF-H Libra R145CS only weighs a couple of grams less, so it doesn't make that much of a difference.
(Apr. 15, 2011  10:24 PM)vamasco Wrote: Good , we finally have a "super" Tall Attacker .
Big Bang does good with 230 but I think the results could be better with TH170 . The height of 170 is between 145 and 230 , so not to tall or to small .
actually CH170 goes from 170, 195, to 220 so it can go go pretty tall. and I think it is going to be a gamebreaker. Because switching hight at tournaments is allowed with only the same track. But i let the testers do there job in the future.When it comes out.
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:01 PM)stevebak Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  10:24 PM)vamasco Wrote: Good , we finally have a "super" Tall Attacker .
actually CH170 goes from 170, 195, to 220 so it can go go pretty tall. and I think it is going to be a gamebreaker. Because switching hight at tournaments is allowed with only the same track. But i let the testers do there job in the future.When it comes out.

its TH170 no CH170