Big Bang Discussion

I don't know if that was a direct question to anyone or not, but I'd like to see it on 145.

I have no Idea what mode though. Ahah, do whatever modes you feel.
CH120, ODA Mode against LTDCs (120) and GB145 and 230 (145) please.
If you don't mind, could you please test Big Bang (either Upper Mode or Barrage Mode) Pegasis R145/145 (or even 230) RF?

Since it seems to me that the three small wings of Big Bang (which protrude prominently) will be one of, if not it's strongest Smash Attack contact point.

As for Upper and Barrage Mode, it just seems to 'reveal' the three small wings slightly better compared to the other two, IMO.
Why don't you try it with F:D?
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:15 AM)Diamond Wrote: If you don't mind, could you please test Big Bang (either Upper Mode or Barrage Mode) Pegasis R145/145 (or even 230) RF?

Since it seems to me that the three small wings of Big Bang (which protrude prominently) will be one of, if not it's strongest Smash Attack contact point.

As for Upper and Barrage Mode, it just seems to 'reveal' the three small wings slightly better compared to the other two, IMO.

I had the idea of using 230 too, but I thought people would think I'm insane.

I think the reason that it's bad on 85 is because there's no significant contact point when it's that low, so it's sort of like what Brad said in the MF LLD CH120RF thread.

Anyways, I will definitely test this when my BBP arrives.
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:27 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Why don't you try it with F:D?
It's probably because F:D kinda really sucks as of now, even when paired with Top-Tier Attack Wheels.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-F-D-Discussion
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:32 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:27 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Why don't you try it with FGrin?
It's probably because FGrin kinda really sucks as of now, even when paired with Top-Tier Attack Wheels.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-F-D-Discussion

I actually have hope for it on Burn and Ray, but it'll probably turn out bad.
Some testing for 230 and 145 combos were added to Upper and Barrage mode testing.

Some surprising results.
(Mar. 27, 2011  8:13 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Some testing for 230 and 145 combos were added to Upper and Barrage mode testing.

Some surprising results.
We have a spike attacker, no?
(Mar. 27, 2011  8:13 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Some testing for 230 and 145 combos were added to Upper and Barrage mode testing.

Some surprising results.
Niceeee...
BTW, at 230 Height, did BBP mainly produce Smash Attack or Force Smash?

Anyway, thanks for the tests, Oki!
(Mar. 27, 2011  8:35 AM)Diamond Wrote: BTW, at 230 Height, did BBP mainly produce Smash Attack or Force Smash?

Force Smash, definitely.

Sort of ironic that the mode labeled "Upper Mode" produced the most Force Smash.
thats amazing......very,very impressive but this raises another questioon big bang looks so much like pegasis... how would pegasis perform on 230? the same?
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:29 AM)abhicherath Wrote: how would pegasis perform on 230? the same?
Not too well...
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:12 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: 230 Attack Combo Results:

MF Pegasus 230RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145WB
1 - 9: 230’s win rate 10%
Does Big Bang cause Recoil?
If not try testing this for Defense.It's heavyweight and If there is not too much Recoil may make it efficient.
Preferably MF-H Big Bang Bull BD1545/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Can you test it on Mid-Tracks?

@Oki: That was a typo dude.
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:37 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can you test it on 145 tracks?

I have...
Gee, so 230 is decent. I was hoping that Big Bang could be a force smasher at 145. But it was pretty bad.
To however it was that said in the Big Bang Pegasis thread that the wheel would be amazing I have one thing to say to you: Baseless speculation is really pointless.
Well,seems that the curse of new version pegasis still remained....
Too smooth and not enough attack force.
(off-topic:The Big Bang theory is used to be its name.Does that mean it is the last pegasis forever?)
No there is no evidence to suggest that this is the last one as Kai-V said in the Big Bang Pegasis topic when the same question was asked.
Well I thought Big Bang Pegasis could deliver decent upper since it had very magnificent slopes and the PC frame would reduce Recoil, resulting in more destabilizing, since Metal on Metal would have extreme recoil, without in real destabilization occurring, as the second two metal beys hit each, they go flying. I thought PC Frame would rectify this dreadful dilemma, but unfortunately it didn't.

By the way, that wouldn't really count as baseless speculation, considering the fact that I put reasonable info based on pictures.
Ahh =) wok up and the first thing I saw was this. Thank you for the testing. But have you seen the coiensidence? MF-Pegasis145RF>>>. BBP230R²F. Its like a Super Sayain Chocked
Hah, yes.
R2F>> RF
230>>145
Big Bang Theory>> Pegasis
Interesting results. Is Big Bang the only wheel to get results like that on 230 height? Also a little typo in the OP, under 230 testing it says "Big Bang Pegasis 85RF"
Since 85 does well on ODA mode, and Upper does well on a 230, I think there should be more testa, And It's the first time I'VE seen an attack wheel get a good win percentage. Maybe some against top tier attack and others. (Sorry for the necro)