Big Bang Apocalypse Challenge

(Apr. 27, 2020  1:22 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  1:17 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t have a Volcanic’, but I do have a worn Xtreme’.

Hunter' or Quick' then
Ok. You are good now.
Cripes. I don't like having to show up to clean up pointless bickering from threads. Stop that, Nitrogenic and g2_ .
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cripes. I don't like having to show up to clean up pointless bickering from threads. Stop that, Nitrogenic and g2_ .
What? What did I do? I have literally said nothing bad to him.
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cripes. I don't like having to show up to clean up pointless bickering from threads. Stop that, Nitrogenic and g2_ .
What? What did I do? I have literally said nothing bad to him.

Went back and looked at the posts. Fair enough. So just Nitrogenic then. Definitely mostly him borderline breaking the rudeness rules. And he's already at 30%. Maybe chill if you don't a forced vacation from posting, Nitro!
Regalia genesis 0Wall Orbit(if you don't have regalia genesis)

Imperial Valtryek 0bump Evolution'
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: What? What did I do? I have literally said nothing bad to him.

Went back and looked at the posts. Fair enough. So just Nitrogenic then. Definitely mostly him borderline breaking the rudeness rules. And he's already at 30%. Maybe chill if you don't a forced vacation from posting, Nitro!

Thought he was insulting me but it's good now
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:23 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Regalia genesis 0Wall Orbit(if you don't have regalia genesis)

I do not have Imperial, and also Valtryek cannot go onto Imperial, as Valtryek is a Hasbro GT chip.
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:23 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: Regalia genesis 0Wall Orbit(if you don't have regalia genesis)

I do not have Imperial, and also Valtryek cannot go onto Imperial, as Valtryek is a Hasbro GT chip.

so what are you going chose thou
(Apr. 27, 2020  3:05 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I do not have Imperial, and also Valtryek cannot go onto Imperial, as Valtryek is a Hasbro GT chip.

so what are you going chose thou

I will have to go with Regalia Genesis, except I don’t have a TT Orbit. However, I do have Orbit Metal.
(Apr. 27, 2020  3:33 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  3:05 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: so what are you going chose thou

I will have to go with Regalia Genesis, except I don’t have a TT Orbit. However, I do have Orbit Metal.

you can use that fam
rage longinus 3A friction
LOL bursting this is like winning the lottery.
Yes I did it, it activated. I used Storm Pegasus with Blitz and Atomic I guess I really am lucky
What’s perfect Genesis?
My stock regalia genesis burst my Big Bang apocalypse 0 dagger Destroy, after the armor was knocked off. That was the only time I’ve seen the armor removed from the bey instead of being unlocked, and one of two times my apocalypse has burst. The other time apocalypse(stock combo) was NOT armored and was battling Dread Bahamut 0C Ym Gen. I have also burst Lord Spriggan and dread Bahamut(with gen) once each Smile
(Oct. 01, 2020  6:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What’s perfect Genesis?

regalia genesis w/ big bang armor
oh. that's what it is.
My HASBRO Boom Khalazar 7 press burst my TT Big Bang Apocalypse 0Dagger Destroy, without the center even turning red or the armor being unlocked, and Boom Khalazar wasn’t even close to bursting! (Insert endless crying and mind blown emojis)
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:12 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: My HASBRO Boom Khalazar 7 press burst my TT Big Bang Apocalypse 0Dagger Destroy, without the center even turning red or the armor being unlocked, and Boom Khalazar wasn’t even close to bursting! (Insert endless crying and mind blown emojis)

That’s a little bit unbelievable. Also hasbro Boom Khalazar is pretty good for it’s time
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:12 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: My HASBRO Boom Khalazar  7 press burst my TT Big Bang Apocalypse 0Dagger Destroy, without the center even turning red or the armor being unlocked, and Boom Khalazar wasn’t even close to bursting! (Insert endless crying and mind blown emojis)

That’s a little bit unbelievable. Also hasbro Boom Khalazar is pretty good for it’s time
It’s true, I heard one burst and thought Apocalypse won, which would make sense, but then I saw Apocalypse didn’t have the driver under it, it was sitting on the disk with the driver next to it lol. Yes compared to other hasbro evolution beys Khalazar is pretty good.
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:33 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s a little bit unbelievable. Also hasbro Boom Khalazar is pretty good for it’s time
It’s true, I heard one burst and thought Apocalypse won, which would make sense, but then I saw Apocalypse didn’t have the driver under it, it was sitting on the disk with the driver next to it lol. Yes compared to other hasbro evolution beys Khalazar is pretty good.

Oh ok. I think what happened here is that the armor and button were pressed at the same time, then the armor shifted back into place and the disk moved so that it wasn’t red.
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  8:33 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: It’s true, I heard one burst and thought Apocalypse won, which would make sense, but then I saw Apocalypse didn’t have the driver under it, it was sitting on the disk with the driver next to it lol. Yes compared to other hasbro evolution beys Khalazar is pretty good.

Oh ok. I think what happened here is that the armor and button were pressed at the same time, then the armor shifted back into place and the disk moved so that it wasn’t red.
It’s possible to burst it without unlocking the armor, it’s happened many times to my perfect Genesis. Maybe Apocalypse’s layer hit the disk/driver and that could be why Khalazar wasn’t bursted. I’ve only seen the armor moved backwards once, but that could’ve happened again.
(Oct. 06, 2020  11:59 AM)Newblader Wrote: Judgement valkery sting hunter'

Are you suggesting a bey to try to burst Apocalypse with? Or saying that you burst it with Judgment Valkyrie Sting Hunter’?