Big Bang Apocalypse Challenge

My Prime Apocalypse hasn't even burst without the armor.
How about Zwei Diabolos Blitz Qc'.
(Mar. 01, 2020  9:06 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: RIP all combos

Also Zwei Bahumut Sting Ds'

on retsu

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Zwei Bahamut Sting Destroy’ Retsu is out.

(Mar. 01, 2020  5:56 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Judgement valkyrie go drake operate unbalanced mode. U can use metsu if u don't have the weight from Drago valkyrie

(Mar. 01, 2020  7:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My Prime Apocalypse hasn't even burst without the armor.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Zwei Diabolos Blitz Quick’ is out.
(Mar. 01, 2020  7:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

on retsu

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Zwei Bahamut Sting Destroy’ Retsu is out.

(Mar. 01, 2020  5:56 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Judgement valkyrie go drake operate unbalanced mode. U can use metsu if u don't have the weight from Drago valkyrie

(Mar. 01, 2020  7:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: My Prime Apocalypse hasn't even burst without the armor.

You were unable to burst Big Bang Apocalypse. Zwei Diabolos Blitz Quick’ is out.

Oof. If you have Perfect Phoenix now, pP Bl Ul'.
Judgement Valkyrie Go Convert X'
wait I didnt suceed?How about master diabolos sting extreme dash
idk
Judgement and Zwei don't work because they're more likely to KO the opponent. I don't think anything is good at burst attack in Standard.
Union Diabolos Blitz Xtreme’

Or Union Diabolos Blitz Quick’
(Mar. 11, 2020  2:50 AM)Armor Wrote: Judgement and Zwei don't work because they're more likely to KO the opponent. I don't think anything is good at burst attack in Standard.

Setups like Judgment Diabolos Blitz Octa are specifically created as Burst attackers. I was able to burst a Lord Spriggan Atomic and a Hell Salamander Xtend Plus in the same battle with this exact same combo.
Cho-Z Achilles Sting Spiral' in a flower pattern as best you can
I am going to take a break from this challenge for now. Nothing I have tried has been able to burst Big Bang Apocalypse and I haven’t tried the latest combos yet. Once I have Super Hyperion I’m gonna open up the challenge again.
For me Prime Apocalypse (No Big Bang Armor) 00Dagger Ul’ burst to Big Bang Genesis Sting Yard Metal
(Mar. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am going to take a break from this challenge for now. Nothing I have tried has been able to burst Big Bang Apocalypse and I haven’t tried the latest combos yet. Once I have Super Hyperion I’m gonna open up the challenge again.
LOL my stock Bushin Ashura burst it, and the armor was still in place.
(Mar. 11, 2020  12:26 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  2:50 AM)Armor Wrote: Judgement and Zwei don't work because they're more likely to KO the opponent. I don't think anything is good at burst attack in Standard.

Setups like Judgment Diabolos Blitz Octa are specifically created as Burst attackers. I was able to burst a Lord Spriggan Atomic and a Hell Salamander Xtend Plus in the same battle with this exact same combo.

I can see why you say that, except I use that combo and it KO's things rather than bursting them.
(Mar. 11, 2020  8:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I am going to take a break from this challenge for now. Nothing I have tried has been able to burst Big Bang Apocalypse and I haven’t tried the latest combos yet. Once I have Super Hyperion I’m gonna open up the challenge again.
Did you get it?
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Did you get it?

lol no. Now to wait for Brave Valkyrie to get to me, since IF it ends up being better than judgement, I am gonna want to see this. Don’t worry, it’ll only be a week or two since I used Everwish.
Judgment Diabolos Blitz Quick’
(Apr. 26, 2020  6:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Judgment Diabolos Blitz Quick’

That combo has already been chosen and is out.
Judgment Diabolos Wheel Octa if that haven’t been used.
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  6:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Judgment Diabolos Blitz Quick’

That combo has already been chosen and is out.

Oh ok.
This challenge is so hard xD. Maybe Judgement Achilles Blitz Destroy' Go (if you have Go) or Judgement Achilles 0 Dagger Operate Retsu (Operate' if you have it, but normal Operate is fine too)
Dragoon S Wheel Bearing! X3
(Apr. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Dragoon S Wheel Bearing! X3

I no longer own a Dragoon S, Hasbro or TT.
(Apr. 26, 2020  8:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Dragoon S Wheel Bearing!    X3

I no longer own a Dragoon S, Hasbro or TT.

Ok, then dragoon F, and if that’s not Available, dragoon V...   cuz this is ridiculous 😂