Beywiki Updates

hey,wiki hasn't been updated since october,y?whose editing it?
rukiachann Wrote:hey,wiki hasn't been updated since october,y?whose editing it?

Because we're all busy with other things and because I don't have my Beyblades right now.

It's not like you've ever contributed anything or even talked about actual Beyblades here.
Bringing back this thread. Since we have new threads for big articles, I figured this could be used to post somewhat significant updates (this means no, "I fixed "it's" to "its" in the Slash Riger MS article").

Added photos to the Jiraiya MS and Advance Striker articles.
Made an edit to clay Aries......There was no descript for Clay, added to it to show Clay is LW version of Rock, a friend of mine thought that Clay was a entire differant wheel.........Just trying to contribute as much as I can. All the articles I could have written have been, so I guess Ill just make edits and corrections.........looking thru the wiki for such now. Yay, I helped.....Lol.....
Quote:Clay is the Light Wheel equavilitent of Rock.

That is terrible spelling, and someone should fix it. Please do not make edits to the wiki if you are going to muck up the quality of the articles.
he only messed up one word. its called a mistake. everyone makes them. instead of complaining about it, why dont you go fix it yourself, unless of course you cannot spell it either.

man there is to much hostility here sometimes, it makes me a little hostile lol. it is like a virus!

for the sake of staying on topic, i am going to add the cateagories ack to the Rock Leone page which were mysteriosly deleted
(Oct. 13, 2010  10:23 PM)Leonwind Wrote: he only messed up one word. its called a mistake. everyone makes them. instead of complaining about it, why dont you go fix it yourself, unless of course you cannot spell it either.

man there is to much hostility here sometimes, it makes me a little hostile lol. it is like a virus!

for the sake of staying on topic, i am going to add the cateagories ack to the Rock Leone page which were mysteriosly deleted

As someone who apparently maintains his own wiki, I'm appalled you would make such a comment.
edit: done
yes that is true, but we dont complain about it. Zoids wiki is a much more friendly community (no offense) and rather than complain about mistakes and do nothing, we fix them
agian, no offense
I'm sure an innumerable amount of errors slip past the eyes of the ZOIDS community then.
agian, no offense

It's thoroughly disgusting the way you criticize the Beyblade community.
and its distugusting how you critizize the zoids comminity =D. the Zoids community isnt perfect. no community is. all i am saying is that its wiki is a little bit more organized and complete compared to the WBO wiki community. the WBO wiki has alot of great potential, but no one spends anytime on it these days, which is sad really. I also find it sad how that in this community, everytime someone makes a mistake, alot of people jump on that and make them feel stupid or even unepreciated.

this is off topic. lets just forget about this now ok? we really need to stop trying to pick fights with eachother, because frankly, it is annoying and a waste of our time
Anyway, no offense taken either Mcfrown
At the same time, since Beywiki is attached to a message board and that the latter was even placed forward more than in the past, Beywiki represents us. We are an organization, and we do wish to be taken seriously. Of course Blad3r X's intention was good, but when you know that everybody will see what you have written once it is published and that it will be taken as Beywiki Content or World Beyblade Organization Content, you should really make an effort to at least make no spelling errors.
i do agree with that 100 percent. my real point was that it should not have been so critical

and Kai-V, you have my word, i will do as much as i can to help your wiki.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:47 AM)Leonwind Wrote: my real point was that it should not have been so critical

Quote:he only messed up one word. its called a mistake. everyone makes them. instead of complaining about it, why dont you go fix it yourself, unless of course you cannot spell it either.

Quote:yes that is true, but we dont complain about it. Zoids wiki is a much more friendly community (no offense) and rather than complain about mistakes and do nothing, we fix them

Quote:... Zoids community... all i am saying is that its wiki is a little bit more organized and complete compared to the WBO wiki community. the WBO wiki has alot of great potential, but no one spends anytime on it these days, which is sad really. I also find it sad how that in this community, everytime someone makes a mistake, alot of people jump on that and make them feel stupid or even unepreciated.

Ahem.
But I digress.
I decided that on the Parts List, we should write "Pegasis 105F" instead of only "Pegasis". It should have still been easy for people to find what things stand for, but I suppose it will be even easier now ...
sounds good.

Mcfrown: You know i do recall saying that this was off topic and that fighting is useless, so why do you insist on being right? (btw, retorical question. dont answer)
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:59 AM)Leonwind Wrote: sounds good.

Mcfrown: You know i do recall saying that this was off topic and that fighting is useless, so why do you insist on being right? (btw, retorical question. dont answer)

I notice this quite a lot too...
I don't want to put anyone down, but I do want to say to everyone that if you cannot spell, you shouldn't be trying to write articles or make edits. We certainly appreciate the effort any of you guys want to put into the wiki, but we don't want to have to deal with small things like that all the time.
...............I actually did not catch that, sorry...............i'm embarrased now. I guess I was typing too fast or something. M-My Bad.
Bull125SF 16-Nov-10
HWS Clear Wheel List 17-Nov-10 (Images of Wolf and Aries are still needed).
Abbreviations 25-Nov-10
Advance Striker 25-Nov-10
Advance Striker 25-Nov-10
Banking 25-Nov-10
Survival 25-Nov-10
Dragoon F 25-Nov-10
Bump King 25-Nov-10 (Hey a use at last!Tongue_out_wink)
that article was added almost a month ago...
(Nov. 26, 2010  3:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: that article was added almost a month ago...

You are correct, but I just increased its standards and fixed some errors on 25-Nov-10.
ok sorry for the miscomunication, and thank you!