Beywiki Updates

I'm really not sure if this goes here, and its not an "error on the wiki" but I think a re-write is in order for T125? Has anyone found stamina/attack use for it yet? I assume D125 can be substituted for T125 in Medusa's Beheader, correct?
The D125, T125, and DF145 all need rewriting, also ES. i can do D125 later, but i really am not qualified to do the others. ES is the worst of them all.

no you should be fine. you are not naming a specific error , like a spam page for example, so you should be fine
Thanks, Mc Frown and Kai-V, I'll try to see if I could do something...
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:36 PM)Night Wrote: Fixed the Typo on Gemios' Clear Wheel.

Added Cyber to the Metal Wheels List. Also said that a heavier Clear Wheel should be used on Cyber to make it nearly as heavy as the Pegasis Wheel.

Pegasis is still a lot heavier than Cyber bull/aquario which makes what you said wrong. If it wasn't then it would have better smash.
I said almost as heavy. I'm fully aware of the fact that Pegasis is still heavier, which is why I said almost.
Fine looked it up and it would be almost as heavy but I don't think it should be mentioned cause making it as heavy as possible doesn't improve it's attack power.
it wont make much of a difference, but place the Hasbro Gasher on it, 2 tenths of a gram is sure to make a difference

sarcasm
^
Unneeded comment.

Okay ultrablader, I shall remove it...

EDIT: The deed has been done. <Unneeded.
Updated the Dark Cancer and Earth Aquila articles with these edits:

Dark Cancer
Edited SF talking about its good use in destabilisers
Added a note about how the Hasbro CH120 switches.

Earth Aquila
Removed the hasbro version from the other sections bit since it's not really another version cause all the parts are practicly the same and it's already mentioned at the top of the article.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:51 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Dark Cancer
Edited SF talking about its good use in destabilisers
Added a note about how the Hasbro CH120 switches.

Edited your wording/formatting.
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:38 AM)Wraith Wrote: It is a real Bey! How dare you!

Of course it's real. Galaxy Pegasis will evolve into Big Mac 320YEN eventually because it's the only 2 things that Ginga appreciates: Beyblade and Triple Beef Baagaas. <--off topic
But does anyone have pics for the Draciel F article that actually works? Every time I try to put one on, the Bistool pic shows up instead... Help with this?
Should this be added to dark cancer? The word cancer is engraved onto it.
It's already on the article.
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:06 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Does anyone have pics for the Draciel F article that actually works? Every time I try to put one on, the Bistool pic shows up instead... Help with this?

Can someone do this? Because I tried with the pics I have and lil ol' Bistool keeps popping up no matter what I do.
It's not really a pressing issue since the images in the article aren't that important. Most people know what it looks like or can find out very easily.
Added and edited a few articles to include more information, better wording and more customs
Edited lightning l drago's article.
In the "overall" section, some person went on and wrote something stupid. I took it out. It was something like- "if you put sd on it will turn into a stamina type and kill you!"
I just noticed that in the dark Gasher article, we don't note that Hasbro released it with clear red parts and an FS tip, Is it alright if I edit that in?
Uh it says that in the other sections part...
Edited the Virgo article with Virgo use in Defense and Attack
hey i was roaming around beywiki,then I saw libra still banned for the customization part.can i edit that?
p.s.libra is now unbanned(for those who dont know yet)
Just edited the overall section of Libra by saying that DF145 and BS are not havong any use but Libra makes up for it.

p.s I'm gonna make a lot of changes to bey wiki to make sure it's updated.

EDIT:Changed the Sagittario article with it's use in attack customs.

EDIT2:cHANGED rock leone article saying RS instead of WB

EDIT3:Changed clay eries article with GB145 instead of C145

EDIT4:Changed the counter leone article with saying D125's use in attack.

EDIT:lot more edited
I don't have time to look through all of your changes right now, but:

(Mar. 04, 2011  8:38 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Edited the Virgo article with Virgo use in Defense and Attack

Virgo is so incredibly outclassed for Defensive (Earth, Libra, Basalt, the list goes on) and Attack (Lightning, Vulcan, etc) purposes that I don't think it is worth mentioning. I will remove those sections.

(Mar. 04, 2011  2:40 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Just edited the overall section of Libra by saying that DF145 and BS are not havong any use but Libra makes up for it.

DF145 is not useless. Reverting that edit.
I added the Virgo ones if you don't have anything else
Just Edited Grand Ketos Article.