Beywiki Updates

Draciel V2 01-Dec-10
I got rid of the Big Mac 320YEN error, which was some dude saying:
'Pleas delete, dosent exixst! This is not a Metal Fusion Bey!'
Uhm, December 14th.
I changed DF125 to DF145 in Killer Gemios' Article.

Added a small extra description to Aries CW, stating that it has 6 ram horns on each side. Maybe no-one noticed it does.

Added a description of how Cancer looks like, and not just its colour.
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:11 PM)Wraith Wrote: I got rid of the Big Mac 320YEN error, which was some dude saying:
'Pleas delete, dosent exixst! This is not a Metal Fusion Bey!'
Uhm, December 14th.

although i appreciate you removing it, why in the hell do we even have that article to begin with? its only from a game, and its not a real bey.
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: although i appreciate you removing it, why in the hell do we even have that article to begin with? its only from a game, and its not a real bey.
We are not always "grumpy".
It is a real Bey! How dare you!
we need to update the dark article. it says it has no good defense. it should now say it has better defense than rock
lol but it still needs to be changed
Doesn't that depend on whether you're comparing hasbro or TT.... Cause isn't it only hasbro dark that's better than rock cause it has less recoil?
so it shuld be "but hasbros dark has proven to have decent defense" or something like that
Tbh someone will get round to it but it's not really that important going this wheel which is bad sucks slightly less than this other bad wheel. Also why don't you edit the article cause you can do that ya know.
i know just wanted to get clarifacation
updated the dark articles 12/23/10
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:24 AM)Ra Wrote: we need to update the dark article. it says it has no good defense. it should now say it has better defense than rock

on what basis is Dark a better defense wheel than rock? does dark have less recoil? obviosly. is the hasbro dark much better than the TT Dark? of course. but Rock overall is just a better wheel, although niether of them are great
TT Dark<TT Rock<Hasbro Dark<Hasbro Rock
Actually, Hasbro's Dark has less recoil than Rock, so if an Attack Type tries to push it out, it will be more of a challenge, whereas Rock's recoil will cause it to just bounce itself out of the stadium. So less recoil makes it better for Defence in that way.
i guess, but Hasbro stadiums love rock.

but in general,

Rock is a heavy wheel which has no spaces at all. If it was not for the weight, Rock could be a stamina wheel (thats why Bakushin looks like Rock but acts as a Stamina wheel) due to the heavy weight, but no spacing (i forgot the name for it) the high recoil is produced, making Rock a good balance type wheel for attack and defense at track hights like 125, as both attack and defense properties are used. that way, the high recoil doesnt cause the bey to null out its other properties.

dark does weigh less than the normal defense wheel and cannot be a stamina wheel due to the spacing. however considering the it isnt too light for defednse, and the spacing completly nulls self recoil, then Hasbro darks can be used as defense wheels.
I'm not talking about Hasbro Stadiums, just Hasbro beys -- But we're getting kind of off topic.
And it's actually Rock's recoil that makes it a bad Stamina wheel.
did you not read what I posted? i said rock wasnt a stamina wheel for certain reasons. then i stated why Bakushin, a wheel similar to rock, was a stamina wheel.

and i only mention hasbro stadiums in the beggining. then i clearly put the rest of my post under the tittle of "but in general"

if you do want to continue this, pm me. if not, then we should get back on topic
removed "and even 70 is used" from the virgo article since there is no 70 track 12/24/10
I blocked Dog's Pepsi, the author of all those wrong edits, for one month.
Fixed the Typo on Gemios' Clear Wheel.

Added Cyber to the Metal Wheels List. Also said that a heavier Clear Wheel should be used on Cyber to make it nearly as heavy as the Pegasis Wheel.

Moved Cyber to the top, for Alphabetical Order.

Changed Pyxis to Byxis in Flame's article.

Since there are Random Booster Articles, is it okay that there can be Hasbro 2-Pack Articles?
Fixed Earth and WB to include RS based customizations instead of WB.
(Dec. 24, 2010  9:36 PM)Night Wrote: Since there are Random Booster Articles, is it okay that there can be Hasbro 2-Pack Articles?

I think they should be added to the mfb products list as opposed to recieving their own articles.
A "BMF Product List" could be made, I suppose. Or a sub-section in the existing "MFB Product List" article to note some of Hasbro's releases.